What's your nationality/ethnicity and race.

Talk about anything in here.

Postby aliveinHim » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:12 am

I'm half mexican from my daddy's side and 1/4 italian and 1/4 ukrainian jew from my mumsies' side.
"And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.
But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus." Ephesians 2:1-7

http://oribichan94.deviantart.com/
aliveinHim

Postby Rylynn4869 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:24 am

Well, according to my grandfather, my ancestors from my mom's side were horse thieves in England. Other than that, I have no idea.
[SIZE="2"]We've all got wounds, we've all got scars
Sometimes it hurts, sometimes it's hard
Don't give up hope, don't give up hope

'Cause He's got those wounds, and He's got those scars
And with His blood He heals our hearts
He is our hope, He is our hope!
~Don't Give Up the Fight by Revive[/SIZE]
Rylynn4869

Postby Nate » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:10 am

Rylynn4869 wrote:Well, according to my grandfather, my ancestors from my mom's side were horse thieves in England.

...>.>

*glares at you and stands in front of Fluttershy*

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Crossfire » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:35 pm

Well, I'm Canadian with a Norwegian/Ukrainian herritage. I can trace my Nowegian side of the family to the 1600's, but know little-to-nothing about my Ukrainian side.
Crossfire

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:42 pm

I'm all American.
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”-Oscar Wilde

“Books change us. Books save us. I know this because it happened to me.”Elif Shafak

"Don't stop unbelieving, never give into your unfeelings"-Mabel Pines, Gravity Falls
SincerelyAnomymous

Postby Nate » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:54 pm

Ferb wrote:I'm all American.

What tribe?

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby bobmonkeys » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:08 am

I'm 98% squirrel, 2% other, and 40% empty space. Don't even ask what the other 116% is.

(Actually I should redo those figures. I'm pretty sure I'm more than 40% empty space.)
[color="Lime"]Moo?[/color]
bobmonkeys

Postby Darth_Kirby » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:59 pm

my ethnicity is affectionately known as M.I.C.E. (mexican, indian, cuban, european) lol. But more specifically I'm Mexican, Native American, Cuban, British-Irish, and German-Swiss. :)
Join the Darth side... No really! Join! The pension plan is great and they match all your 401K's!! XD

[color="Cyan"]True freedom is the ability to do what you know is right without fear of persecution.[/color]

[color="Lime"]I finally understand that justice is not born out of the desire for revenge or hatred, but it is born out of love for one’s fellow man.[/color]

Darth_Kirby (post: 1481540) wrote:Ah, the beast of terminology... how many more arguments will you start... XP
Darth_Kirby

Postby junomoule » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:04 pm

Dah-nah-naaah-nah white and nerdy ♫~!

Human Caucasian from the United States checking in. More than three quarters Scotts-Irish, with a pinch of German and Nordic blood thrown in for the fun of it.

Theory implies something about having a liver with superhuman capabilities and raiding/pillaging villages with great success, but practice states I'm a good ol' southwestern American gal who likes hats.
[color="#DE979B"]j u n o m o u l e[/color]
[size="1"]manifesto - the city harmonic
[color="#D3A2A6"]"life is like a moustache it can be wonderful or terrible but it always tickles"
!random messages welcome![/color][/size]
junomoule

Postby seaglass27 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:45 pm

Don't get how this matters, but okay.

I'm white with German and Polish ancestry.
seaglass27

Postby Neane » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:34 pm

Nationality: American

Ethnicity:
German/Italian/Celtic
Neane

Postby Mister » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:56 pm

I'm American *and proud to be so*

i'm part Cherokee, German, Irish, Brittish, and All Around Mutt.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby TopazRaven » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:16 pm

I think I probably posted in here before, but oh well. I found out something new a few months ago anyway. My mother and uncle have informed me I am German, Dutch and English from their side of the family, Welsh from my father's side and Irish from both. Then of course I live in the United States.
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NIV, Romans 8:38-39.
TopazRaven

Postby Riggidig » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:13 pm

I'm a South African, Caucasian male of European decent. Mostly German, with some Italian, Scottish and Dutch blood aka EUROTRASH! LOL
[color="Yellow"]My deviantART Gallery[/color]

[color="DarkOrange"][font="Century Gothic"]"Life is not about NOT getting hit. It's about learning to TAKE a hit, rolling with the punches, and at its worst, learning to get up after a knockout.[/font][/color]
Riggidig

Previous

Return to General