3:30 am

Talk about anything in here.

3:30 am

Postby Mister » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:35 am

it is 3:30 am, i just got done watching the movie "The Fighter" which was totally epic and awesome. But that's what I'm doing, what're you'all doing? what activities are keeping everyone awake who is awake?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:37 am

I'm surfing the Net and watching Stargate SG-1 (Season 4) but I also live in Australia and it's only 5:07pm here (so I'm wide awake). Go to sleep!
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby Tenchi » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:08 am

Meh, I'm in the same timezone, too. I have insomnia. But really, I should be sleeping right now, as should you. :P
One Piece teaches me to strive for my dreams with all my might.

Clannad teaches me the importance of love and family.

So live strong and realize your dreams, but don't forsake those around you. :cool:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tenchi

Postby Agloval » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:06 am

Exactly when you posted that I was rolling out of bed to the sound of my alarm, throwing on some clothes to go out and open up the chicken coop for the morning :)
'That blast is blown for me, for I am the prize, and yet am I not dead.'
Agloval

Postby Davidizer13 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:35 am

I'm working nights right now and take a lunch break around 3:30 AM. When you posted, I was just starting work.

Get some sleep, kiddo.
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby Xeno » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:38 am

I was in the process of completing a Chuck Season 3 re-watch around that time last night. I work second shift (3pm-11pm) and I'm in the central time zone, so it's not as bad for me.
Xeno

Postby Furen » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:56 am

I was awake then (I was surfing the web, and watching stuff)

I really REALLY need to fix my sleep schedule... next month XD
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby samurai10 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:07 pm

The time when I go to sleep varies. GREATLY. Last night I went to bed at 10:30, staying up watching Doctor Who, but on Sunday night, I didn't go to sleep til 12:15, since I was watching Kekkaishi. And then I woke up at 5:30! XD

I go to bed at anywhere from 9-12. I prefer not going to bed at 12, because I don't ever take naps unless it's the weekend, and my brain doesn't really work properly on five hours of sleep. XD
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby firestorm » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:35 pm

ditto what Furen said. Also watching clips from the Winnie the Pooh movie. Nostalgia time I guess XD
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby PrincessZelda » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:38 pm

I was awake at 3:30 AM. But I had just watched the last Harry Potter movie...
PrincessZelda

Return to General