Just Felt like it i Guess

Talk about anything in here.

Just Felt like it i Guess

Postby Mister » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:03 pm

well i think the title of this thread will explain why, lol.

ok so the whole point of this thread is to say thank you, and i love you. to everyone. all my friends on CAA, ACGifford, Destroyer2000, Darth_Kirdy, Ally-Ann, Davidizer13(Divad), and Junomoule to name a few. but also to say thank you to everyone else who have conversed with me and made my life special. and to the moderators and admins who have made this joy in my life possible.

Arigato! Mod-sama(s)! i wish i knew all the mods by name, they are special people whether they believe it or not. but so are all of you, you are all special, to me, to someone, to God. you are all my brothers and my sisters, even if we don't agree on theology, or doctrine. I love you all.

God Bless you and.... Goodnight/Morning/Afternoon/Evening XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby MomentOfInertia » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:23 pm

Um, Seconded/Your Welcome.
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby Destroyer2000 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:28 pm

You're very welcome; I didn't realize anyone here thought of me in that way. It's easy to forget, given the anonymity of the internet, but I'm honored to have you as a friend.
My Flickr
My Travel Blog

[color="Red"]Distance is to Love as Wind is to Fire...it extinguishes the small, and ignites the great. - Unknown[/color]

[color="RoyalBlue"]“Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it.â€
Destroyer2000

Postby Ally-Ann » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:38 pm

Awz, thank you and you're welcome! :hug: you ish very nice. ^^ And yes, everyone here is very special. To tell you the truth, It feels like y'all are actual friends. Even though I haven't met you in person. I would love to, but we all live far away. ;_; Some of us are even in different countries. Ah, well. But like Mister said, thank you very much!
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby Darth_Kirby » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:04 pm

:hug: Thanks! And I love you too buddy! :jump: You're welcome! :)
Join the Darth side... No really! Join! The pension plan is great and they match all your 401K's!! XD

[color="Cyan"]True freedom is the ability to do what you know is right without fear of persecution.[/color]

[color="Lime"]I finally understand that justice is not born out of the desire for revenge or hatred, but it is born out of love for one’s fellow man.[/color]

Darth_Kirby (post: 1481540) wrote:Ah, the beast of terminology... how many more arguments will you start... XP
Darth_Kirby

Postby Tsukuyomi » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:05 pm

Good all of thee above to you too ^O^

You're not so bad yourself, Mster (see what I did there) :hug:
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby TheMewster » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:03 am

Thanks!!! I <3 all u guys on CAA!
So the poor has hope, and injustice shuts her mouth. ~Job 5:16 WEB~
For you are my hope, Lord Yahweh; my confidence from my youth. ~Psalm 71:5 WEB~
TheMewster

Postby acgifford » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:27 am

*Glomp* I love you too!!:DD I agree with Mister. Everyone here are wonderful people. I love you all so much!
[color="Lime"]"Do or do not, there is no try." Yoda[/color]
[color="DarkOrange"]Psalm32: 1 Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.[/color]
Proud member of MOES!! You better believe I have no scrolling.^_~
[color="Blue"]Doctor Who fan!! [/color]:jump:
[color="Yellow"]"Dare to read, think, speak and write." John Adams[/color]
[color="Pink"]Proud Member of the SisterHoos! ^^[/color]
[color="Red"]Vash the Stampede: I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds.[/color]
acgifford

Postby Furen » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:10 pm

when I first read this, I though this was a going away post, but if you're not, that's great, I never was able to get into the chat when you were there much (or at least when we're the only ones there)
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Lynna » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:47 pm

I agree!
Thank You to every single person on this site for making it such a warm, friendly place! It has become very important to me in many ways ^_^ You can just feel God's Love emanating from the people here. It's awesome!
And especially thank you to the Mods! You people are awesome and you make the place safe!
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby junomoule » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:58 pm

This community really is swell, isn't it?

The warm reception here has blown me out of the water, and you're no exception!

As a totally fresh face to the scene, one thing that wasn't expected was to see my name next to these lovely folks; can't say it didn't put a big ol' grin on my face! It's a wonder that so many kind, accepting people can be in one place to support each other.

God bless right back atcha, it's an honor to have you as a brother in Christ!
[color="#DE979B"]j u n o m o u l e[/color]
[size="1"]manifesto - the city harmonic
[color="#D3A2A6"]"life is like a moustache it can be wonderful or terrible but it always tickles"
!random messages welcome![/color][/size]
junomoule

Postby samurai10 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:26 pm

I've really been behind, haven't I? XD Used to know every single new person....

Anyway, I agree with all the posts here. I love CAA, and everybody on it is just so nice! :D I made friends within days of joining, (and have learned many MANY new emoticons XD) the mods were there to answer all of my questions, and basically, CAA is awesome. :D Thanks to all of you who made me feel welcome when I was still a n00b! XD

And yes, thank you to all the mods too. You guys are awesome. Enough said. *nods then gluggles all mods and admin*
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Return to General