Circle of Affirmation

Talk about anything in here.

Circle of Affirmation

Postby samurai10 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:11 am

This is like the encouragement thread, except you can compliment whoever you like. There are many good things about people that have remained unsaid, therefore, this is the place to say them. :P There are three rules.

1. Every post must have a compliment. You may comment on other compliments, but every post must have a compliment.

2. No flaming the compliments. You may be surprised at a compliment that somebody paid you, and say, "Wait, no I'm not!" but no flaming.

3. It must be real. What you say, must be what you really feel.

One guideline: Try not to compliment the person who just complimented you. Choose somebody else.

I shall start.

TGJesusfreak is an awesome, amazing friend and when we're talking when I'm feeling down, he always cheers me up by his awesome crazy ways. :D
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby Nami » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:21 am

Well, I must compliment you then!!

Samu-chan is one of the best girls I've ever met, I love all my friends, but when we talk she's always there on my level and laughs at my stupidity. She's such a great, sweet, kind and talented young girl! I know she will go places! ^_^ I lurve you guurl!

MOI!!! I must compliment MOI! :3 He's too awesome, with his awesome ways! He made me think a few things over about my comic! Thank you for being awesome when I'm freaking out dude!

acgifford is such a sweet girl! I love her so much. She talks to me almost every day and laughs at my insanity. You are too cool for skool!! *hugs*

Gelka!! You are one of the sweetest, awesomest girls EVAH! Thank you for always letting me believe in my dreams like a weirdo and for geeking out with me about David Bowie and hot asian boyz~! :3

There are millions of others ^^;;
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby armeck » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:34 pm

I will complement FU. I haven't really done chat in forever but i used to, i talked to FU a lot and she really made me feel welcome to the forum :)
Just some punk kid that likes techno music
armeck

Postby aliveinHim » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:54 pm

TGJesusfreak is an awesome friend. We can share our feelings with eachother. He's like an older brother.

Nami is great because she's so sweet and darling.

Ella Edric was the first one to message me and made me feel welcome here.

Seto Sora is another awesome friend to talk about life with.

FU is such a sweet girlie.

Yamamaya is a funny guy.

Nate is the best brony ever!
"And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.
But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus." Ephesians 2:1-7

http://oribichan94.deviantart.com/
aliveinHim

Postby Lynna » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:06 pm

Ella Edric is the amazing little sister I never had.
TGJesusfreak is probably the friend I've had the longest on this site, and he's one of the greatest guys I've ever met!
Fu is...actually a lot like one of my real life friends. She's a sister to me too ^_^ She's a very unique person ^_^
Yamamaya is always so funny!
Nate often makes my question things I've always assumed to be true. This makes it really hard to win in a debate. And he's funny also !
I'll think of more things to say later. And also...
Thank You to everyone on CAA. Because this is my favorite site in the whole internet. Everyone here is so warm and caring, it's like a miricle that there is such a place. Thank You!
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:08 pm

armeckthefirst (post: 1486476) wrote:I will complement FU. I haven't really done chat in forever but i used to, i talked to FU a lot and she really made me feel welcome to the forum :)
aliveinHim (post: 1486480) wrote:FU is such a sweet girlie.
Lynna (post: 1486482) wrote:Fu is...actually a lot like one of my real life friends. She's a sister to me too ^_^ She's a very unique person ^_^

Wow... thanks so much guys. ]Nate often makes my question things I've always assumed to be true. This makes it really hard to win in a debate. And he's funny also![/QUOTE]Thank you Lynna, you said that better than I would have. XD Also he got me to watch MLP: FIM so he's a good great guy. XD

EllaEdric--She's so sweet and encouraging to me. She gives me a lot of advice about stuff I'm clueless with. XDDD And of course, she's a lot of fun. :3

TGJesusfreak--Another of the first people I met on this site. A smart, friendly, kind, awesome guy. :D

Vega--Wacky and nice and a lot of fun.

Nami--A creative, young-at-heart, easy-to-be-around girl. :)

Furen--Sweet and loving.

Yuki-Anne--She's smart, funny, and inspiring.

...I could go on. XD; I love all the members. Special shout-outs to the mods for making this a great site.
Hats wrote:"Frodo! Cast off your [s]sins[/s] into the fire!"

EllaEdric 06:53 -IM SO UNEQUIPPED TO BE A MAN ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.
FllMtl Novelist

Postby TheMewster » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:52 pm

ChristianKitsune---best mod on here (though all you others are cool too!)

Nate---what would we do without his sarcastic humor?

TopazRaven---posts so many thought-provoking threads and is so kind!

And don't forget to give a shout out to Jesus Christ whose blood saves and unites this whole forum!
So the poor has hope, and injustice shuts her mouth. ~Job 5:16 WEB~
For you are my hope, Lord Yahweh; my confidence from my youth. ~Psalm 71:5 WEB~
TheMewster

Postby Darth_Kirby » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:02 pm

Mewster ~ Is honest, earnest, and not afraid to ask good questions! :)
Join the Darth side... No really! Join! The pension plan is great and they match all your 401K's!! XD

[color="Cyan"]True freedom is the ability to do what you know is right without fear of persecution.[/color]

[color="Lime"]I finally understand that justice is not born out of the desire for revenge or hatred, but it is born out of love for one’s fellow man.[/color]

Darth_Kirby (post: 1481540) wrote:Ah, the beast of terminology... how many more arguments will you start... XP
Darth_Kirby

Postby Lynna » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:07 pm

Oh yeah! Topaz Raven! She's awesome! She's a very sweet and sincere person!
same goes for Atria: another awesome CAAer!
The Mewster is so kind!
Samurai is awesome!
I kind of with I knew you all better though :(
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby Furen » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:04 pm

I'm quite tired right now, but I really felt I should let you know you all here are absolutely amazing people, and if I don't know you well, I'll try and really hope I can meet the other amazing people here, I'll do a better job for specifics later, but I wanted to know you are all such special people to the CAA community, we thank you for the hard work (to put up with us when we're annoying) and dedication for things as wonderful as these encouragement letters through threads is truly inspiring, and I hope I see it continue and flourish ten fold (1024x) in love and admiration for one another :)
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby rocklobster » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:54 am

Phantom_Sorano is a great friend and I feel a great closeness to her. Same for Atria35, Furen, and FllMtlNovelist.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby steenajack » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:30 pm

Okay! I must go on to say that TGJesusfreak is an incredible, wonderful guy. He was my very first close friend...ever....and he always makes me smile. XD!
Please, feel free to check out my sites:

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
My tumblr[/color] Read...fave...reblog...repeat...
steenajack

Postby That Dude » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:24 pm

KhakiBlueSocks - What can I say about him besides the fact that he's my "melanin enhanced brother"?

MakaChop - The Choppers is one of the coolest people on here.

Furen - He's the happy heart of encouragement here on CAA.

Kaori - I've known her for longer than almost anybody and she constantly impresses me with wisdom and godliness beyond her years.

Also I know that they aren't really on here anymore but I totally want to give shouts out to some oldies...Kkun a true bro, CreatureArt and Photosoph, the closest I've ever been to having "online sisters."
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby Nate » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:42 pm

aliveinHim wrote:Nate is the best brony ever!

Lynna wrote:Nate often makes my question things I've always assumed to be true. This makes it really hard to win in a debate. And he's funny also !

Fu wrote:Also he got me to watch MLP: FIM so he's a good great guy. XD

TheMewster wrote:Nate---what would we do without his sarcastic humor?

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:47 pm

Edit: Oops...
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”-Oscar Wilde

“Books change us. Books save us. I know this because it happened to me.”Elif Shafak

"Don't stop unbelieving, never give into your unfeelings"-Mabel Pines, Gravity Falls
SincerelyAnomymous

Return to General