Naps

Talk about anything in here.

Postby Darth_Kirby » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:37 pm

Okami (post: 1486097) wrote:*had a nap earlier today*

Although, I have found that strange things happen when I take naps. Today just so happened to find me walking out into the living room, making my dogs their food while they were still locked in their cages, and afterwards going to play with one of my cats and finding my razor on the living room floor...when it had been on the edge of the bathtub when I went in for my nap. Meaning that one of my cats decided it was a cat toy or something. Thankfully the darn thing was sheathed. XD

Good thing, indeed!
Join the Darth side... No really! Join! The pension plan is great and they match all your 401K's!! XD

[color="Cyan"]True freedom is the ability to do what you know is right without fear of persecution.[/color]

[color="Lime"]I finally understand that justice is not born out of the desire for revenge or hatred, but it is born out of love for one’s fellow man.[/color]

Darth_Kirby (post: 1481540) wrote:Ah, the beast of terminology... how many more arguments will you start... XP
Darth_Kirby

Postby UniqueAngelStar » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:29 am

I do take naps frequently because I'm either bored or super tired in the day.
They are really comfortable for me since I like to sleep. My sleeping patterns are very random though, I tried to control it to normal.

You know, it's funny that when were were kids, we didn't like naps and don't want to take them; but now as adults, we like naps and love to take them.
ImageImage
[color="DarkOrchid"]@)[/color][color="DarkGreen"]}~`,~[/color][color="DeepSkyBlue"] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]Proud member of[/color] MOES!
UniqueAngelStar

Previous

Return to General