Severe Weather?

Talk about anything in here.

Postby Sheenar » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:06 am

High of 99 today and tomorrow. And then in the mid to high 90s the rest of the week.

NEAR RECORD BREAKING HIGH TEMPERATURES EXPECTED AGAIN THIS AFTERNOON...

A STRONG UPPER LEVEL RIDGE OF HIGH PRESSURE WILL RESULT IN A VERY HOT AFTERNOON AGAIN TODAY. HIGH TEMPERATURES ARE EXPECTED TO TOP OUT BETWEEN 98 AND 101 DEGREES INLAND AND IN THE LOWER 90S ALONG THE IMMEDIATE COAST. HEAT INDEX VALUES WILL TOP OUT BETWEEN 98 AND 104 DEGREES.

Why, TX, WHY? It's too hot.

I am really looking forward to landing in PA to a temp of 80 degrees on Sat., with temps in the 70s for all of the next week.
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby Ally-Ann » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:40 pm

It's thundering here right now, but nothing severe. I wanna a water spout, man!....... Would any of you be surprised if I turned out to be a storm chaser rather than a politician?
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby TheMewster » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:54 pm

(I know, this post will bring the whole thread to goof-off level...)

Today's weather for CAA is going to be an... interesting day. It will be a very hot day with a high of OVER 9000 degrees Celsius, and a low of UNDER 9000!!!
Moving on from the very vague temperatures. Today, we have a 30% chance of avatar changes, a 50% chance of new thread storms, and a 100% chance of goof-off hail. How the hail will happen in the blistering heat, we'll never know.

On a serious note, the weather is although warm, actually kind of nice in my area. We just desperately need rain. So many farmers be praying for it. :p

Would any of you be surprised if I turned out to be a storm chaser rather than a politician?

Not I, Ally-Ann! Just don't get hurt out there and God bless!
So the poor has hope, and injustice shuts her mouth. ~Job 5:16 WEB~
For you are my hope, Lord Yahweh; my confidence from my youth. ~Psalm 71:5 WEB~
TheMewster

Postby ChristianKitsune » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:40 pm

XD I changed my avie without looking at this thread first. :P What a cute post, Mew! ^_^

The weather here has been relatively nice for a change. Small chance for storms tomorrow though. We do need the rain.
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby Atria35 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:28 pm

More flood warnings, more severe thunderstorms. 2 days in a row so far! Tonight will be the third. My parents visited, and we went ahead and got all my books off from on or near the floor, and got my big flashlight ready just in case.
Atria35

Postby fermy6 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:01 pm

Funny you mentioned weather

The rain was so awful here and the river burst its banks....Our exam was cancelled due to a possible flooding of the school....The sea look scary as it was full of sand and the lagoon, well, covered all the sand in the area.....Not to mention some streets were flooded including my friends area.....And wow u shouldve seen how the river went over the bridge.....It was kinda cool if you dont think about the danger it poses
If someone said 3 years from now
You'd be long gone
Id get up and punch their mouth
Cuz they're all wrong
I know better
Cuz you said forever
And ever
Who knew?
fermy6

Postby TheMewster » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:36 pm

Wow... weather's getting rough in your areas. Guess this is one more thing for me to be thankful for and to praise the Lord for.
So the poor has hope, and injustice shuts her mouth. ~Job 5:16 WEB~
For you are my hope, Lord Yahweh; my confidence from my youth. ~Psalm 71:5 WEB~
TheMewster

Previous

Return to General