Leaving CAA For A Bit? Coming Back? Post Here!

Talk about anything in here.

Postby Althaia » Fri May 27, 2011 8:57 pm

I'll be away on vacation
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color=cyan]† [size=84]smile Jesus loves you[/SIZE][/color]

procastinators unite.......................tommorrow

[color=palegreen]So in times when all your hope is gone
And you go through life afraid
In your heart there lies a hopeful song
That is there to guide the way
And all the hurt and all the pain
You soon will learn was not in vain
For all your prayers, they will be heard
They'll come to pass through faith [/color]

[color=palegreen]~When you Believe from Prince of Egypt

[/color]
Althaia

Postby Masquerade1412 » Sun May 29, 2011 10:55 am

The Masquerade is going to the Grand Ball! (also known as Camp...)
I will be gone for a few days...so do not despair!
See you guys (and gals) later!
Sincerely,
The Last Wizard of the Century
Masquerade1412

Postby ADXC » Sun May 29, 2011 5:43 pm

Ok I'm back for realz.
ADXC

Postby goldenspines » Mon May 30, 2011 7:41 pm

I am back.

So you all can bug me again. :3
goldenspines

Postby Midori » Tue May 31, 2011 10:58 am

I am going to be on a family vacation for a week or so. While I do have internet access, I will probably be generally too distracted to have anything but a minimal presence on CAA. Just figured I ought to let everyone know.
Midori

Postby Masquerade1412 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:40 pm

I have returned!!

...anyone miss me?
Sincerely,
The Last Wizard of the Century
Masquerade1412

Postby wildpurplechild » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:25 pm

Hey everybody! I'm back for the time being, sorry I was gone so long! I was busy with school and such, but I'll probably be on more over the summer.
Heads up, I don't go on this site much these days...
The King is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. Psalm 45:11
wildpurplechild

Postby ABlipinTime » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:35 pm

Just an fyi: I probably won't be on very often because it is summer and I don't have as much time on the internet as usual. Hopefully, I'll be on enough to keep up with the conversations, but if I don't you'll know why.
- God is always with us, especially when we feel most alone.
http://ablipintime.deviantart.com/
Htom Sirveaux (post: 1435089) - "We should all start speaking telepathically."
Midori (post: 1457302) "Sometimes, if I try hard, I can speak in English."
(post: 1481465) "Overthinking is an art."
Goldenspines - "Fighting the bad guys and rescuing princesses from trolls and all that. "
ABlipinTime

Postby Davidizer13 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:50 pm

Tomorrow, I go off to field camp in Montana! It's the last big obstacle between me and my degree: a four-week course that involves a lot of running up hills and looking at rocks. It'll be fun, but it's going to be a lot of work, too. I might still post a bit in that time, but things are going to be pretty busy, so no guarantees, a'ight? In the meantime, try to have fun without me!

(No, really, try it, I dare you. It's not going to happen.)
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby Ally-Ann » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:18 am

Wow. How to explain... Well, since I'm flying space-a to California, I could be leaving today, or tomorrow, or the next day, or not at all. Getting there is much easier than coming back, though, so I'm not sure when I'll be on here again... Maybe next week, or maybe four days, or maybe... Yeah, you get the point. So if I'm leaving today, I can't say to my dad, "Wait, dad, let me say goodbye to everyone on CAA!" because with space-a, they don't wait for you. So just in case I leave today, goodbye!
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby TheMewster » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:28 am

Bye Ally-Ann! We will miss you! God bless! You too Davidizer, ABlipinTime, and Midori!
So the poor has hope, and injustice shuts her mouth. ~Job 5:16 WEB~
For you are my hope, Lord Yahweh; my confidence from my youth. ~Psalm 71:5 WEB~
TheMewster

Postby Ally-Ann » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:15 pm

UPDATE: Turns out, if we had left on the flight to Cali today, the plane would gave t make a few stops before going to San Diego, one of which would stay at the airport, resulting in us having to get a hotel which we don't want to spend the extra money on. :/ Pkus, we would've had to leave my mom at our home because we don't have anyone to watch our poodle. So we're gonna catch a fight on Thursday... Hopefully. Space-a is so unpredictable.:shake:
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Seto_Sora » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:59 pm

Hey guys. I'm sorry I haven't been arround for a little bit. Unfortunately, I'm still sorting my emotions so Isll probably be away for a little while. Sorry guys. I'll be back. Just need some time. God bless and thanks. :)

SDG
This

Seto_Sora

Postby SailorDove » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:15 pm

Just came back from a nice little Birthday trip courtesy of my girlfriend, (who happens to share the same birthday as me, though she was born in a different year.)

So, God put together 3 christian friends, anime music, pocky, hot springs and a Chinese lunch, (including my first taste of Miso soup), into a 4 day vacation mixed in with some of His beautiful landscaping and gardening equaled the best birthday yet!

I did miss you all, but I endured the best I could. ;)
Naruto Fanfic: Kokoro of Konoha by Sailor Dove

What is the power of the weak and the weakness of power?

What would the butterfly effects be with an OC with no chakra or ninja inclinations but a coveted special sensing ability? But that's not her only closely guarded secret. Psst, don't tell the hyper blond boy she hates ramen.
SailorDove

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:54 pm

[quote="SailorDove (post: 1485089)"]Just came back from a nice little Birthday trip courtesy of my girlfriend, (who happens to share the same birthday as me, though she was born in a different year.)

So, God put together 3 christian friends, anime music, pocky, hot springs and a Chinese lunch, (including my first taste of Miso soup), into a 4 day vacation mixed in with some of His beautiful landscaping and gardening equaled the best birthday yet!

I did miss you all, but I endured the best I could. ]
Oh my goodness, that sounds like a blast!

But it's good to have you back! ^^
Hats wrote:"Frodo! Cast off your [s]sins[/s] into the fire!"

EllaEdric 06:53 -IM SO UNEQUIPPED TO BE A MAN ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.
FllMtl Novelist

Postby shooraijin » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:46 pm

Nice! Where did you end up going?
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby SailorDove » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:39 pm

Thank you for the welcome backs!

We went to Steamboat Springs! Visited the Rotary Boardwalk & the Yampa Botanical Garden. Also went to see the Fish Creek Waterfall. That was pretty awesome as well.
Naruto Fanfic: Kokoro of Konoha by Sailor Dove

What is the power of the weak and the weakness of power?

What would the butterfly effects be with an OC with no chakra or ninja inclinations but a coveted special sensing ability? But that's not her only closely guarded secret. Psst, don't tell the hyper blond boy she hates ramen.
SailorDove

Postby shooraijin » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:02 am

Always wanted to go to Steamboat Springs, and speaking of Colorado, the Garden of the Gods. I didn't have enough time in Colorado Springs when I was there last; it was sort of a whistle-stop blowthru driving up to Denver and out.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Midori » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:36 pm

After a considerably longer hiatus than expected, I am back-er.
Midori

Postby TopazRaven » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:36 am

I'm probably not going to be on much this weekend. I randomly came down with a fever around 10:00 last night and I'm in quite a bit of pain unfortunatly. I'll be back once I'm feeling better.
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NIV, Romans 8:38-39.
TopazRaven

Postby Atria35 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:41 am

^ I'm so sorry to hear that, Topaz! Get well soon!
Atria35

Postby TopazRaven » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:05 pm

Thank you kindly Atria! It doesn't seem like whatever I have is going away anytime soon so I'm going to try and get back on every now and then to in least read post. My doctor seems to think I just have a really bad cause of the flu, but I was tested for a few things so I'm a bit anxious for my test results. :lol:
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NIV, Romans 8:38-39.
TopazRaven

Postby Furen » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:07 pm

Hope you feel better really soon Topaz
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby J.D3 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:34 am

Guten tag! I haven't actually been here for ages so thought I'd drop a line, for what it's worth.

Basically study has been real intense (a note to anyone out there wanting to make a short film, think carefully & be prepared before you do so, haha!), and there's been a lot of changes God's got going on too in my life.

Anyway, no idea if I'll drop out again for a while, so hope everyone on CAA are groovy as always & God bless you all!

Adieu, Alveterzan & Farewell! :thumb:
Mack: Did I hear God call me an idiot?
God: *shrugs* If the shoe fits, honey. Yes sir, if the shoe fits...
The Shack, William P. Young

J.D3

Postby TheSubtleDoctor » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:57 am

I am taking a much-needed vacation, so I will likely not be around for a couple of weeks. It's possible I may pop in, but in all likelihood I'll just be gone until late next week at the earliest and two weeks from now at the latest.
TheSubtleDoctor

Postby Ally-Ann » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:26 am

I'm going to be going on a trip all the way up to northern Michigan for about two weeks or so. And we're going for sure, unlike California. We never found a flight for California, but we don't have to worry about that with Michigan 'cause we're going there the old-fashioned way. It's called a "road trip". XD A twenty hour long one, at that. We usually go up there every 1-2 years, and my grandma remarried a year and a half ago (My biological grandpa died when I was little.), so I've got bunches of new cousins that are going to be up there. C= Detailed post is detailed, I know. So, goodbye! For sure this time!

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Furen » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:44 am

Awww, we'll miss you Ally, have a great time ^^/
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Ally-Ann » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:53 pm

Grr. Just found out that I won't be leaving until Saturday. (- -) I wish my parents would make up their minds. Ah, well. I can still say goodbye before then.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby ABlipinTime » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:05 pm

Cool, literally. :D
I have grandparents that live in Michigan as well.

Hope the trip goes safely
- God is always with us, especially when we feel most alone.
http://ablipintime.deviantart.com/
Htom Sirveaux (post: 1435089) - "We should all start speaking telepathically."
Midori (post: 1457302) "Sometimes, if I try hard, I can speak in English."
(post: 1481465) "Overthinking is an art."
Goldenspines - "Fighting the bad guys and rescuing princesses from trolls and all that. "
ABlipinTime

Hey

Postby CAAOutkast » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:26 am

Hey,I'm back. I won't be posting much,mostly I'm gonna be an observer. But If I see a topic that needs my 2 cents on,you better believe that you'll here from me.

Anyway,I'm a believer in Christ as Master of the Universe.I'm a Hardline Retro Gamer who loves:Game Music,Cartoons,Anime(mostly subbed,thou I like the older dubbed stuff),80's and 90's sitcoms,and hanging out on the net,among other things.

Though,Christ is the Lord of the Universe,I do question him alot. I still respect him.

Well,that's all you need to know about me. If you have any Question's,feel free to ask.
Eternal Fan of Sailor Moon and the Original Mega Man!
CAAOutkast

Previous Next

Return to General