Summer☼ and Vacations

Talk about anything in here.

Postby abbyjenna » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:17 pm

i'm going to go see my aunt in indiana tomorrow!
abbyjenna

Postby KhakiBlueSocks » Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:48 am

[font="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="4"][color="RoyalBlue"]I have a week of vacation during the middle of June, and I plan to spend the latter half of that in the my favorite vacation spot of all time...actually my ONLY vacation spot; Houston, TX![/color][/SIZE][/font]
Joshua: Hebrew -The LORD is Salvation

" wrote:RustyClaymore 11:27 - Ah yes, Socks is the single raindrop responsible for the flood. XD

Check out my new anime review blog, "The Cajun Samurai"

http://thecajunsamurai.wordpress.com/
KhakiBlueSocks

Postby TheMewster » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:26 am

Two weeks after school gets out I'm gonna go on vacation somewhere that I won't say for privacy reasons. Other than that I'll be working on art, studying my Bible, and sitting at my butt in the computer.
So the poor has hope, and injustice shuts her mouth. ~Job 5:16 WEB~
For you are my hope, Lord Yahweh; my confidence from my youth. ~Psalm 71:5 WEB~
TheMewster

Postby ich1990 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:14 pm

Working of course. In my free time I will be going to school. It is not as bad as it sounds.

KhakiBlueSocks (post: 1482821) wrote:[font="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="4"][color="RoyalBlue"]I have a week of vacation during the middle of June, and I plan to spend the latter half of that in the my favorite vacation spot of all time...actually my ONLY vacation spot][/SIZE][/font]
I would much appreciate you telling me something good about being in Houston during the summer, because my experiences imply only the contrary.
Where an Eidolon, named night, on a black throne reigns upright.
ich1990

Postby Asuka Neko » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:44 pm

Drawing!

Lots of drawing!

And possibly working at my library, if I get the job there...

Other than that, I am really not doing much at all.
~My Website~
[color="Cyan"]"Have you ever gotten the urge to do something crazy... and AWESOME!?" -Demyx[/color]
Asuka Neko

Postby AnimeGirl » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:10 pm

Like Asuka, lots and lots of drawing! As well as Anime Expo AX (Artist Alley, woot!!!!)
"For what use is there in praying if you will only hear what you want to hear." - As I Lay Dying *The Sound Of Truth*

Let's make an AMV together!

Kokoro no Uta The thoughts of an aspiring mangaka (yeah...this is my blog >.>)

Ooh look! I have fanfiction! YAY!!!!!!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sevencandlesticks
If you like Tsubasa and Cardcaptors, then you might like what I've written (if I didn't slaughter the series... XD)

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds - Pslam 147:3
AnimeGirl

Postby MrKrillz0r » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:23 pm

Hopefully a lot of drawing. :3 Except for that I'm just gonna hang out with friends and.. PLAY COMPUTER GAMEZZ
Game on!
MrKrillz0r

Postby TopazRaven » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:33 pm

Nothing. I am doing nothing but sit around my house like a loser...er bum...ok both. Until I get myself off my lazy behind and get a job that is.
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NIV, Romans 8:38-39.
TopazRaven

Postby Lynna » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:31 am

I'm hoping to visit TGJesusfreak and EllaEdric :D
Also, Or family is trying to work out the possibilities of Ocean sailing
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby Asuka Neko » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:47 am

TopazRaven (post: 1482944) wrote:Nothing. I am doing nothing but sit around my house like a loser...er bum...ok both. Until I get myself off my lazy behind and get a job that is.

No way, I'm totally doing the same thing!

Except with drawing a lot added.
~My Website~
[color="Cyan"]"Have you ever gotten the urge to do something crazy... and AWESOME!?" -Demyx[/color]
Asuka Neko

Postby Warrior4Christ » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:32 am

I am in fact currently gallivanting around the US... :D Three weeks in total.

Warrior 4 Jesus (post: 1482421) wrote:For last time, not everyone lives in America. Here in Australia we're experiencing Winter. We rarely get anything you could call snow but the wind goes right through your body.

That's okay bro, I experienced some summer snow for you.
Everywhere like such as, and MOES.

"Expect great things from God; attempt great things for God." - William Carey
Warrior4Christ

Location: Carefully place an additional prawn on the barbecue

Postby Sheenar » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:56 am

ich1990 (post: 1482864) wrote:
I would much appreciate you telling me something good about being in Houston during the summer, because my experiences imply only the contrary.

Being indoors at one of the great museums in our fine city. Or at the Hobbit Cafe on Richmond. :)

Only go outdoors when absolutely necessary or you will sweat half to death in the humidity and 100+ degree temperatures.
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Previous

Return to General