Spring.

Talk about anything in here.

Spring.

Postby Lynna » Fri May 27, 2011 4:50 pm

It's almost over now huh? It's really beautiful. I've been spending quite a while working on my Garden The small pansies are growing like crazy! My Azalea plant is also growing really well, and I was shocked and pleased the winter didn't murder it. I really love spring, because everything is a very bright, beautiful green. <3 How is spring for everyone else?
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby Okami » Fri May 27, 2011 5:13 pm

It's still spring? o.o

Darn my mentality that summer begins when school gets out. XD;

Um..."Spring" for me consisted of little outside of school, exams, projects, papers...and a fresh start to my work of personal commitment to God. That was one of the hardest things I've done in a while. So well worth it! ^^
~*~ Blessed to be Ryosuke's wife!
"We will be her church, the body of Christ coming alive to
meet her needs, to write love on her arms." ~ Jamie Tworkowski
Okami

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Fri May 27, 2011 5:32 pm

The weather here suddenly flipped from a week of rain to temps above 80 degrees. I've started thinking of it was summer already, even though it's only May.

Spring was good, though. The snow melted, so I'm happy. XD And everything outside is green now, which is pretty~
Hats wrote:"Frodo! Cast off your [s]sins[/s] into the fire!"

EllaEdric 06:53 -IM SO UNEQUIPPED TO BE A MAN ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.
FllMtl Novelist

Postby Mr. Hat'n'Clogs » Fri May 27, 2011 5:34 pm

Where I live, spring is like winter without the benefits. We've had a couple nice days but they're few and far between.

Waiting for the summer to kick in so it turns boiling hot.
Mr. Hat'n'Clogs

Postby UniqueAngelStar » Fri May 27, 2011 10:38 pm

Wow. It's almost June, and it's feeling warmer as Summer already!
This is making me happy! I LOVE summer the best! My favorite seasons!

All the pretty trees bloomed from the spring time into lively green leaves of the summer.
As the animals becomes active again, all the butterflies flutter as shining feathers. :)
And that's why I love this time of the year the best.
ImageImage
[color="DarkOrchid"]@)[/color][color="DarkGreen"]}~`,~[/color][color="DeepSkyBlue"] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]Proud member of[/color] MOES!
UniqueAngelStar

Postby Sheenar » Fri May 27, 2011 11:12 pm

I dislike summer in my part of TX. It gets so humid and hot by August that it sucks the life out of you as soon as you leave the nice climate-controlled environment of one's apartment.

This spring has been nice, though a bit dryer than usual (been under a burn ban for quite a while. Our grass is only green because my next-door neighbor fertilizes and waters the heck out of it.) But the temps have been moderate (until this week when it's been in the 90s for high temperatures.) I love spring because I love to be outdoors walking around or sitting to read a book (did that some, but not as much as I would have liked due to school and assignments.) Summer is just too darn hot here to do that --but I do plan to go swimming!
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby ADXC » Fri May 27, 2011 11:13 pm

Yeah, Summer started for me on May 14th.
ADXC

Postby ChristianKitsune » Sat May 28, 2011 1:30 am

I'm ready for spring to end. With it does the volatile atmosphere in my area. XD Granted, we still get thunderstorms but the tornado risk isn't as high past mid-June. :P

But I do love the nice weather, cool mornings and cool evenings. Those are awesome.
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby Furen » Sun May 29, 2011 3:48 pm

Spring weather for the last ten days is the best time, nice and warm, but not hot, nice and cool but not cold.
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Ally-Ann » Mon May 30, 2011 6:32 am

Well, my allergy meds have been working well, so I've had a good Spring. C=
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby Wolf-man » Mon May 30, 2011 9:55 am

Spring has been pretty rainy for me. Though, the last few days have really nice outside so that is a plus.
Wolf-man

Postby Makachop^^128 » Mon May 30, 2011 9:14 pm

most of my spring has been raining and cold >.< but still pretty some days :) been gardening a ton and the daisys are bout to come out in my property ^.^
"We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."-Mal

http://www.facebook.com/ShaylaChan

http://www.shelfari.com/shaylabot
http://myanimelist.net/profile/ShaylaBot
Makachop^^128

Return to General