Lucid Dreaming

Talk about anything in here.

Postby Ally-Ann » Tue May 17, 2011 7:44 pm

I think my lucid dreaming, when it happens, has something to do with what I've been thinking about lately. I ate some cookies yesterday. Last night I dreamed that I ate cookies. :P Then again, I'm not sure if that was exactly lucid. However, I DO know that if I want to do/eat something really bad, I can often control my dream to an extent to fulfill that want. So I haven't quite mastered lucid dreaming, but every night I keep repeating in my head, "Control your dream. Control your dream. Control your dream." Yeah, it sounds kinda absurd, but if I can control my dreams whenever I want, I will.
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby Darth_Kirby » Tue May 17, 2011 8:14 pm

lol I have had lucid dreams before. My brother as well. Sometimes, strangely enough, you have to wake up and determine how you want the dream to play out then go back to sleep. Other times, you just realize your dreaming and start controlling the dream by way of will. I've found personally that all the times I've had lucid dreams were when I was sleeping very lightly, meaning that if I tried to control the dream too much I'd wake myself up, but if I only lightly controled the dream then I'd stay on the knifes edge of sleeping and waking up.
Join the Darth side... No really! Join! The pension plan is great and they match all your 401K's!! XD

[color="Cyan"]True freedom is the ability to do what you know is right without fear of persecution.[/color]

[color="Lime"]I finally understand that justice is not born out of the desire for revenge or hatred, but it is born out of love for one’s fellow man.[/color]

Darth_Kirby (post: 1481540) wrote:Ah, the beast of terminology... how many more arguments will you start... XP
Darth_Kirby

Postby christianfriend » Tue May 17, 2011 8:17 pm

I don't think I have ever Lucid dreamed, exactly. I would usually just think intently on the one thing I wanted to dream about, and it would happen. And in some instances I actually do think I could control certain things in the dream while I was in a light sleep. :]

And speaking of Dreaming...has anyone ever heard of two people having the exact same dream?? I know it sounds ridiculous, but it happened to me and my Twin Sister back in the 8th grade! We were pretty shocked when we both started talking about our dream and kept adding things and saying "Yeah!! And then---" And everything matched up completely. o.o;; And the weird thing was that there was lots of strange things in the dream that neither of us really had any reason to dream about. Like dinosaurs, zombies, and cannibals that tried to cook and eat our best friend XD; it was completely random.
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby Darth_Kirby » Tue May 17, 2011 8:24 pm

[quote="christianfriend (post: 1479730)"]I don't think I have ever Lucid dreamed, exactly. I would usually just think intently on the one thing I wanted to dream about, and it would happen. And in some instances I actually do think I could control certain things in the dream while I was in a light sleep. :]

And speaking of Dreaming...has anyone ever heard of two people having the exact same dream?? I know it sounds ridiculous, but it happened to me and my Twin Sister back in the 8th grade! We were pretty shocked when we both started talking about our dream and kept adding things and saying "Yeah!! And then---" And everything matched up completely. o.o]

wow... taking twin in-syncness to a whole new level. I haven't heard of that before. Have you ever hit the ground in falling dreams without waking up? It seems my family is an odd ball in that me and both of my siblings have hit the ground in our dreams and have not woke up.
Join the Darth side... No really! Join! The pension plan is great and they match all your 401K's!! XD

[color="Cyan"]True freedom is the ability to do what you know is right without fear of persecution.[/color]

[color="Lime"]I finally understand that justice is not born out of the desire for revenge or hatred, but it is born out of love for one’s fellow man.[/color]

Darth_Kirby (post: 1481540) wrote:Ah, the beast of terminology... how many more arguments will you start... XP
Darth_Kirby

Postby Nanao » Wed May 18, 2011 5:38 am

wow, Never knew there was an actual term for that. I've had lucid dreams before. It really depends when it comes to controlling them though. Usually I can tell myself to wake up or direct what I want to happen, but not always.
[color="RoyalBlue"]My help comes from the Lord, maker of heaven and earth.[/color] Psalm 121:2
[color="Pink"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color] Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
Nanao

Previous

Return to General