New Car!!

Talk about anything in here.

New Car!!

Postby Sheenar » Fri May 13, 2011 10:09 am

So I officially closed on my new car yesterday! Gisselle (my Taurus) has officially gone to the great car lot in the sky b/c the damage from the wreck was so great. Insurance paid off my loan and w/ the refund from my extended warranty, I got to put down a $1,000 down payment on this beauty:

Introducing, my new (to me) 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser!! She is cream-colored, rides VERY smooth and has 56,000 miles on her. My credit union is financing the car and my payments will be $199/month! She is priced at a total of $7,400 dollars (less expensive than my Taurus!) It will take me 4 years to pay it off, but dude, I have a NICE car!!!

I just LOVE the design of this car --very reminiscent of the 50's. Sometime I need to snap a pic of the interior to show y'all. It's stylin! :D
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby ShiroiHikari » Fri May 13, 2011 10:10 am

Yay! I'm happy for you.
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Sheenar » Fri May 13, 2011 10:26 am

Any ideas for a name? I think this is definitely a girl car --she's all curvy and stuff. LOL

She reminds me of a spy car in a way.
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby USSRGirl » Fri May 13, 2011 10:31 am

Ohhh very stylin'! I love PT Cruisers. Sadly, I'm buying a very cheap metro on Saturday but... erm... it's stylin' too right? D:

Names! Haha... it does look pretty girly. For some reason I think Victoria... or Ivory...
USSRGirl

Postby rocklobster » Fri May 13, 2011 10:37 am

How about White Knight?
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Atria35 » Fri May 13, 2011 10:41 am

Lovely little car! You could call it 'Baby'? xD
Atria35

Postby MrKrillz0r » Fri May 13, 2011 11:03 am

Snowball is the only name fitting for that car!
Game on!
MrKrillz0r

Postby USSRGirl » Fri May 13, 2011 11:03 am

I kinda like White Knight actually. XD

Ohh - ohh - Swan?
USSRGirl

Postby TopazRaven » Fri May 13, 2011 11:32 am

Whoa, nice car! As for a name...hm I don't really know. I'm bad at this sort of thing. :sweat:
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NIV, Romans 8:38-39.
TopazRaven

Postby Peanut » Fri May 13, 2011 10:04 pm

Sheenar (post: 1478708) wrote:Any ideas for a name? I think this is definitely a girl car --she's all curvy and stuff. LOL

She reminds me of a spy car in a way.

Based off of this, why not steal a Bond girl name? Tatiana might work as it sounds both female and spy-ish.
CAA's Resident Starcraft Expert

goldenspines wrote:Its only stealing if you don't get caught.
Peanut

Postby UniqueAngelStar » Fri May 13, 2011 10:09 pm

Lovely Car! Me likey!
Congrats on having it!
ImageImage
[color="DarkOrchid"]@)[/color][color="DarkGreen"]}~`,~[/color][color="DeepSkyBlue"] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]Proud member of[/color] MOES!
UniqueAngelStar

Postby Sheenar » Sat May 14, 2011 10:46 pm

After much consultation and after driving her some more to get a "feel", I have decided to confer upon this new car the name Bianca.

Sheenar

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Sat May 14, 2011 11:08 pm

Wow. Cars seem to be a lot cheaper in the US. Loving the Chrysler PT Cruiser. What a beautiful-looking car! The style of the 1930s/40s, with today's safety standards - can't get much better than that.
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby Xeno » Sun May 15, 2011 12:00 am

Very nice. I've got a friends with a PT Cruiser, not sure of the year, but he certainly seems to like it. Remember to change her oil and check her fluids regularly.
Xeno

Postby Sheenar » Mon May 16, 2011 1:31 pm

Warrior 4 Jesus (post: 1479103) wrote:Wow. Cars seem to be a lot cheaper in the US. Loving the Chrysler PT Cruiser. What a beautiful-looking car! The style of the 1930s/40s, with today's safety standards - can't get much better than that.

Exactly the reasons I love this car so very much. :D

Sheenar

Postby TheMewster » Fri May 20, 2011 6:02 pm

Wow..... pretty..... shiny..... pretty..... shiny..... prett*is slapped, most likely by mod*

On a more serious note, nice car and God bless!
So the poor has hope, and injustice shuts her mouth. ~Job 5:16 WEB~
For you are my hope, Lord Yahweh; my confidence from my youth. ~Psalm 71:5 WEB~
TheMewster

Return to General