Soul Eater (no longer complete on hulu)

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Soul Eater (no longer complete on hulu)

Postby Seto_Sora » Mon May 02, 2011 9:04 am

I was really bummed out to find this happen. I literally just started following Soul Eater on Hulu but now they only air the first four episodes. Does anyone know what happened? I couldn't find it on Crunchyroll or Funimation. For those of you with Netflix, is it there? What happened?

SDG
This

Seto_Sora

Postby TheSubtleDoctor » Mon May 02, 2011 9:10 am

The whole thing is up on Netflix, though it is the English dub.

Funi's streaming library is a revolving door. They do want you to buy their shows, so after a while, they'll take down a large portion of a title. I wouldn't be surprised if they re-posted it in the coming months, though. This is exactly what happened with Claymore some months back.
TheSubtleDoctor

Postby MightiMidget » Mon May 02, 2011 11:20 am

(I really like the English dub of Soul Eater, but...hey...)

Seconding Doc. Often they'll take all but the first few episodes down? And then slowly re-put them up. I think Soul Eater has already been up, down, and up again. So we'll see if they do it a third time. Probably, due to its popularity. =)
MightiMidget

Postby MomentOfInertia » Mon May 02, 2011 12:17 pm

Well now what am I going to watch?

I see what they are doing by cycling the shows they have up, but I was just getting into it!

Does anybody know how long until they'll start putting the rest of the episodes back up?
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby Seto_Sora » Tue May 03, 2011 11:59 pm

Thanks guys. I'm pretty much decided I'll finish watching it on Netflix... yeah get an account. Its frustrating that these companies discontinue the series like that. But I guess we can't argue with free. lol

SDG
This

Seto_Sora

Postby Edward » Tue May 10, 2011 4:46 pm

I think every Soul Eater episode is available on Funimations Youtube channel, but I might be wrong, it's been awhile since I last checked.
[thread=43825]MOES[/thread] One sig to rule them all. One sig to find them. One sig to bring them all, and in 250 px or less bind them. In the land of Mordor, where the sigs do not scroll.

Real men don't sparkle, real men defeat dark wizards.

"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends."

chatbot 07:24 - Edward asks, do you ever give relevant answers chatty?
My answer: No
Edward

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews