Yay Bin Ladin is Muerto!!!

Talk about anything in here.

Yay Bin Ladin is Muerto!!!

Postby Psycho Molos » Sun May 01, 2011 8:48 pm

Enough said...Enough said....

Mr Bin Ladin....moero moero!!!
[color="Cyan"]Oh MOES! It's Czadek peddling the Black Pill for the Merv! Dark Evolution[/color]

Ich hasst Mein lieben.....
Psycho Molos

Postby ShiroiHikari » Sun May 01, 2011 8:50 pm

I don't see this thread lasting long.
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby ChristianKitsune » Sun May 01, 2011 8:54 pm

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread guys, I know this is big news for the world, but it's really political, and the potential for debate is way up there.

Again I know this is big news, but I'm not exactly sure where we should stand on this.
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby Mithrandir » Sun May 01, 2011 9:22 pm

Hi everyone,

I don't usually post in a thread after it has been closed, but I felt this one kind of required an official response. Since it would be rather rude of me to ask Kit-chan to do that during her first week as a mod, I'll jump in here. Specifically, I want people who are upset about this thread being closed to be upset with me instead. The buck stops here, as it were.

There are radical swings in sentiment tonight, ranging from elation to horror. I know some of you probably see this as a cause for celebration - but please remember that CAA is very sensitive on the subject of political discussion. While some celebrate tonight, many Christians feel it is morally reprehensible to celebrate the damning of another human being to eternal suffering.

Since this is both a political and an emotional landmine, I am officially requesting that discussion of this topic be kept off the main board. If you wish to communicate with each other via PM, you may, of course, do so.

Thank you for understanding.
Mithrandir and the staff of CAA

PS: If you have any questions or concerns about this, please feel free to PM me directly.
Mithrandir

Return to General