Leaving CAA For A Bit? Coming Back? Post Here!

Talk about anything in here.

Postby TriezGamer » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:45 am

I don't know how many people even recall me, as I never really had a strong presence in the first place, but I'm back.

And things have really taken a lot of shakes and bumps in my life since I was last here, the most important of which is that I am now MARRIED to a wonderful woman I've known since I was 7, even though prior to last year we hadn't seen each other in 15 years.

A whole bunch of other stuff has also happened, and we're both stuck currently unemployed, but we have some solid prospects on the horizon. It's good to see the community alive and kicking.
Embraced by a gentle breeze, my heart breaks as I think of you.
All alone at the top of the hill, I watch as the seasons go by.
--
Wishing for courage softly, I pray.
There's no going back now, to those tender days when you held me in your arms.

MOES "I can has Sane Sig now?"
TriezGamer

Postby Nami » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:05 am

I'm baaack~ :D
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby That Dude » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:01 pm

I'm back from Mexico.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby firestorm » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:57 pm

Hey guys, I won a scholarship to go to the Photoshop World Conference in Orlando, and I'm heading out tomorrow. Will be back on possibly friday or saturday.

I'm setting up a blog so you guys can see what's goies on there. I'm going to be posting pictures and videos every night after the conference so if you want to, check out my blog here and bookmark it.
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby acgifford » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:38 am

We will miss you fire. Have a great time!:D
[color="Lime"]"Do or do not, there is no try." Yoda[/color]
[color="DarkOrange"]Psalm32: 1 Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.[/color]
Proud member of MOES!! You better believe I have no scrolling.^_~
[color="Blue"]Doctor Who fan!! [/color]:jump:
[color="Yellow"]"Dare to read, think, speak and write." John Adams[/color]
[color="Pink"]Proud Member of the SisterHoos! ^^[/color]
[color="Red"]Vash the Stampede: I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds.[/color]
acgifford

Postby Xeno » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:38 am

So umm, I've been gone from here for like five years or so. Got bored, happened back across this place. My tastes in entertainment have changed greatly in this timeframe, but I suppose I could still fit in here. So yeah, I'm back for now at least.
Xeno

Postby Sapphire225 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:14 am

Welcome back Xeno! :)

And MF! I think I vaguely remember you when I first got on this site when I was 13 or 14 I think.
"Because the World isn't as cruel as you take it to be." ~ Celty, Durarara!!

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
~Deuteronomy 31:6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality. ~ Iris Murdoch
Sapphire225

Postby acgifford » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:49 pm

Welcome baaaack!!!:DDD
[color="Lime"]"Do or do not, there is no try." Yoda[/color]
[color="DarkOrange"]Psalm32: 1 Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.[/color]
Proud member of MOES!! You better believe I have no scrolling.^_~
[color="Blue"]Doctor Who fan!! [/color]:jump:
[color="Yellow"]"Dare to read, think, speak and write." John Adams[/color]
[color="Pink"]Proud Member of the SisterHoos! ^^[/color]
[color="Red"]Vash the Stampede: I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds.[/color]
acgifford

Postby bkilbour » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:38 am

So.... wow, never really posted here before, but here goes.
I'm going on deployment in a few days, so I'm not going to have any internet access for a long, long, Looooooong time.
However, I might be able to drop by every month or so if we stay at a foreign port (guam, japan, hong kong, etc. - wherever I can get a good connection).
I can't say when I'm going (OpSec for ya...), but there'll be a point where I'm just not here for a long time. Sorry about the in-and-out type thing.
Hebrews 12
John 14
Matthew 6
Psalm 119
May God be glorified!
bkilbour

Postby Ally-Ann » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:42 am

God bless. :)
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby Xeno » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:30 am

bkilbour (post: 1469136) wrote:So.... wow, never really posted here before, but here goes.
I'm going on deployment in a few days, so I'm not going to have any internet access for a long, long, Looooooong time.
However, I might be able to drop by every month or so if we stay at a foreign port (guam, japan, hong kong, etc. - wherever I can get a good connection).
I can't say when I'm going (OpSec for ya...), but there'll be a point where I'm just not here for a long time. Sorry about the in-and-out type thing.

Be safe man, and thank you for your service.
Xeno

Postby shooraijin » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:10 pm

Safe travels and good luck, bkilbour!
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Tsukuyomi » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:47 am

Be safe and pop in when you get the chance ^__^
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby MomentOfInertia » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:53 am

bkilbour (post: 1469136) wrote:So.... wow, never really posted here before, but here goes.

Safe journey dude, and good luck.

In more mundane news, Fllmtlnovelist (Fu) and myself will be intermittent to completely absent until early next week due to some home internet issues.
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby Sapphire225 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:10 pm

Be safe and good luck. May God be with you.

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality. ~ Iris Murdoch
Sapphire225

Postby Wolf-man » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:08 pm

Be safe bkilbour and thank you for serving your country!:thumb:
Wolf-man

Postby TheMewster » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:28 pm

Wow, God bless you! Be safe bkilbour!
So the poor has hope, and injustice shuts her mouth. ~Job 5:16 WEB~
For you are my hope, Lord Yahweh; my confidence from my youth. ~Psalm 71:5 WEB~
TheMewster

Postby Lynna » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:06 pm

I don't really know what a deployment is, though I guess it's some military thing ^^;;
May the blessings and protection of God be with you, wherever you're going
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby Furen » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:25 pm

Be (relatively) safe. God bless ya ;)
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby TopazRaven » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:11 pm

I'll be going away for the weekend. xD A nice trip to Whasington D.C.
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NIV, Romans 8:38-39.
TopazRaven

Postby Atria35 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:20 pm

Have funs, darlin'!
Atria35

Postby TopazRaven » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:17 pm

Thanks! I'm sure I will. :)
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

TopazRaven

Postby Furen » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:21 am

Enjoy the weekend ;)
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:28 pm

MomentOfInertia (post: 1469369) wrote:In more mundane news, Fllmtlnovelist (Fu) and myself will be intermittent to completely absent until early next week due to some home internet issues.

I'm starting to think nobody saw this, but we are back now. XD;
Hats wrote:"Frodo! Cast off your [s]sins[/s] into the fire!"

EllaEdric 06:53 -IM SO UNEQUIPPED TO BE A MAN ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.
FllMtl Novelist

Postby Sheol777 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:08 am

Well, I didn't go away, as much as I got busy.

The longer you wait the more the posts pile up...so now I am here catching up

Hello again!
Image........... My Deep Space Nine Podcast ........... My Anime List...........
Sheol777

Postby TopazRaven » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:34 am

I have returned!

TopazRaven

Postby Nami » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:31 am

Welcome back all who are back!!

I saw it Fu, but never got around to responding o_o
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Sapphire225 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:39 pm

Welcome back Topz and Sheol and Fu!

Sapphire225

Postby Kunoichi » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:35 pm

I'll be leaving CAA for a indefinite period of time. God bless everyone.
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
Kunoichi

Postby rocklobster » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:34 pm

Aw, see you around Kunoichi.
Anywho, off to Dallas for a wedding! Be back Monday or Tuesday.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Previous Next

Return to General