To all the ladies of CAA

Talk about anything in here.

To all the ladies of CAA

Postby Yamamaya » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:13 pm

You are all so wonderful and lovely both on the inside and outside. It has truly been an enrichment to my life to know all of you.

In other words, you're all awesome and you should be proud of that fact. You're God's creation after all.

As for you men, make your own manly thread.

Yamamaya

Postby Adorima » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:41 pm

My feelings exactly Yamamaya. With the few people whose true concern for the well-beings of others I've found that I'm not alone in the fight to be a good person, that it was pompous of me to think that, and that so many more people in my day to day living are just as special as I am, suffer just as much and have the same capability to soar above evil with trust and faith in Jesus.

You are all funny, heart-felt and beautiful. Don't let anyone bring you down or let fear of ridicule, pain, suffering and the unknown keep you from finding the glory, joy and ultimate fullfillment and truth in Jesus.

I want to be holy! And you've all helped bring me where I am today!
Adorima

Postby Atria35 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:52 pm

Awwww! xD

Sometimes you just need to hear someone say that once in a while. It's been far too long since I have. You're awesome, Yama (you get this even tho you're a guy since you started the thread)!

And all the other ladies are awesome, too!
Atria35

Postby c.t.,girl » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:12 pm

PFFT YOU JUST WANT WOMEN TO HUG YOU. :P lulz
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby Furen » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:59 pm

c.t.,girl (post: 1470021) wrote:PFFT YOU JUST WANT WOMEN TO HUG YOU. :P lulz

What are you talking about, we'd never do that (*PLEASE PLEASE DO*)

We're just expressing our gratitude for being such amazing people to us and making this a place we want to be and see all the shining faces you all bring
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby PrincessZelda » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:17 pm

:hug:
"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats."

PrincessZelda

Postby Furen » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:25 pm

PrincessZelda (post: 1470032) wrote::hug:

:hug:
Again, thanks Zelly, you're cheerfullness is such an asset to this community
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby PrincessZelda » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:32 pm

Furen (post: 1470034) wrote::hug:
Again, thanks Zelly, you're cheerfullness is such an asset to this community

Aww, thanks! ^_^
"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats."

PrincessZelda

Postby ChristianKitsune » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:41 pm

*hugs everyone here!* ^_^
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby Sapphire225 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:57 am

Aw...thank you! I wish I could virtually stretch my arms into the screen and hug you all...but it would probably freak everyone out and everyone would run away or trash their computers.
"Because the World isn't as cruel as you take it to be." ~ Celty, Durarara!!

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
~Deuteronomy 31:6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality. ~ Iris Murdoch
Sapphire225

Postby Nami » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:54 am

Aww, how sweet of Yama! :D *hugs Yama*

*hugs all* Dear Girls,
You are all beautiful! :D
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby acgifford » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:20 am

AAAAW!!! Yama!! your the sweetest!!! *huggles*

And....yes...the ladies here are wonderful and i love them. *huggles all the girlies*
[color="Lime"]"Do or do not, there is no try." Yoda[/color]
[color="DarkOrange"]Psalm32: 1 Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.[/color]
Proud member of MOES!! You better believe I have no scrolling.^_~
[color="Blue"]Doctor Who fan!! [/color]:jump:
[color="Yellow"]"Dare to read, think, speak and write." John Adams[/color]
[color="Pink"]Proud Member of the SisterHoos! ^^[/color]
[color="Red"]Vash the Stampede: I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds.[/color]
acgifford

Postby TopazRaven » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:55 am

Whoa. I dare say this was quite lovely of you old chap!
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NIV, Romans 8:38-39.
TopazRaven

Postby aliveinHim » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:59 am

Awww, you're so sweet Yamamaya! Hugs for you! *stretches out arms and hugs Yama.*
"And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.
But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus." Ephesians 2:1-7

http://oribichan94.deviantart.com/
aliveinHim

Postby steenajack » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:13 am

*hugs everyone in thread*

I love you ladies and gents! You are all wonderful people! Thank you Yama!

Also girls:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhlrQJsuE-c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBO3MIaAnoQ&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kDTSKvmkFA&feature=related
Please, feel free to check out my sites:

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
My tumblr[/color] Read...fave...reblog...repeat...
steenajack

Postby Nami » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:36 am

^Steena...you rule! I love this song! *hug*

You girls are too fab! <3
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Yamamaya » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:26 pm

*hugs to all*

I'm glad you liked it. You are all truly fantastic women. :)

As Lelouch might put it, you are all...

Yamamaya

Postby Asuka Neko » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:51 pm

HUGS TO ALL! :hug:
~My Website~
[color="Cyan"]"Have you ever gotten the urge to do something crazy... and AWESOME!?" -Demyx[/color]
Asuka Neko

Postby goldenspines » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:06 pm

I challenge your Lelouch and raise to a Ginga Bishonen:

[SIZE="1"]I actually have no interest in this thread, but I wanted to post that picture. >_>[/SIZE]
goldenspines

Postby Tsukuyomi » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:59 pm

Aww, it's easy to be fabulous and wonderful when you're around fabulous and wonderful people :hug:
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby c.t.,girl » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:21 am

THE MEN HAVE MANLY PICTURES GOING ON...WE NEED SOME OF THE GIRLIEST PICTURES IN THIS ONE...but still just as awesome...LIKE EXPLOSIONS OF PONIES?! LOLOLOLOL

[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby Furen » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:29 am

Tsukuyomi (post: 1470158) wrote:Aww, it's easy to be fabulous and wonderful when you're around fabulous and wonderful people :hug:

So that's why people like me here >.>

Cause everyone here rocks ('specially the girls as this is their thread)
:hug: Hugs all 'round :hug:
Furen

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:58 pm

*hugs everyone* Ths is an amazing thread! :D

steenajack (post: 1470101) wrote:*hugs everyone in thread*

I love you ladies and gents! You are all wonderful people! Thank you Yama!

Also girls:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhlrQJsuE-c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBO3MIaAnoQ&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kDTSKvmkFA&feature=related

EPIC WIN STEENA!!!!!

And I'll post a few pics here too!

Shugo chara FTW!!!!

ROCK ON GIRLS!!!!!!
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Lynna » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:28 pm

Thank you Yama!! You guys are all so sweet ^_^ and all the ladias of CAA are so nice and awesome!!
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby Atria35 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:01 pm

Girl Power, indeed.
Atria35

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:08 pm

Love the last pic Atria!!!
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Atria35 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:09 pm

Diamond Dragon (post: 1470397) wrote:Love the last pic Atria!!!

Thanks! xD

It was one of my favorite moments in that manga.
Atria35

Postby Yamamaya » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:23 am

Atria35 (post: 1470374) wrote:Image

Girl Power, indeed.

That last pic looks like a shoujo manga I heard about. Is it about the Japanese girl that goes back in time to the land of the Hittites?
Yamamaya

Postby Atria35 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:45 am

Yamamaya (post: 1470472) wrote:That last pic looks like a shoujo manga I heard about. Is it about the Japanese girl that goes back in time to the land of the Hittites?

You got it! Red River. It's my guilty pleasure manga. It has some terrible cliches in it, but also does some fantastic things with the normal formula. [spoiler]Definitely don't read if attempted rape is something that turns you off. One of the terrible cliches is that she does almost get raped about 4 times or so. And everyone wants her- though they all actually find wives of their own that they love deeply, so it's not so bad.[/spoiler]
Atria35

Postby Yamamaya » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:56 am

Atria35 (post: 1470474) wrote:You got it! Red River. It's my guilty pleasure manga. It has some terrible cliches in it, but also does some fantastic things with the normal formula. [spoiler]Definitely don't read if attempted rape is something that turns you off. One of the terrible cliches is that she does almost get raped about 4 times or so. And everyone wants her- though they all actually find wives of their own that they love deeply, so it's not so bad.[/spoiler]

Nothing wrong with guilty pleasures. That Soro no Otoshimono is one of my guilty pleasures. I recognize how awful it is, but it's still fun at times. :P

My question is, why'd the choose the Hittities when there are dozens of other interesting ancient civs to choose from?
Yamamaya

Next

Return to General