I love you guys.

Talk about anything in here.

Postby Nami » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:04 am

aliveinHim (post: 1467171) wrote:I'm with Nami! I wanna be a bridesmaid! Or a flower girl!

I'm going to be a bridesmaid for my sister's wedding~
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Nate » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:19 am

aliveinHim wrote:I could imagine someone meeting their future husband/wife here.

You don't have to imagine it because it's happened at least twice. Maybe more.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby TGJesusfreak » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:32 am

[quote="steenajack (post: 1467080)"]XD! Dang reading threads like this does remind me how much I love this site. Tis' very neat, and I've met some awesome people here. *hugs everyone who posted*...also, whoever posted a comment about marrying EVERYONE on this site (KougaHane?)....sorry, but I'm taken. ^^]

[InsideJoke] Wait wait wait, so you actually ARE gonna go through with the wedding with Winnie the Pooh? I thought you 2 split up? =O [/InsideJoke]

and @Kouga so you wana marry me too? XD;;
TGJesusfreak

Location: USA... Earth... the milky way galaxy... the universe...

Postby Sapphire225 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:03 pm

Ahem...Ahem

We have gathered here today for this holy polygamistic matrimony between the moderators and Yamamaya. And Kougahane and everyone else of CAA...
"Because the World isn't as cruel as you take it to be." ~ Celty, Durarara!!

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
~Deuteronomy 31:6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality. ~ Iris Murdoch
Sapphire225

Postby Rusty Claymore » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:21 pm

"Mahwage... Mahwage is wah bwings uf togevah, todah."
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby TGJesusfreak » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:24 pm

Rusty Claymore (post: 1467193) wrote:"Mahwage... Mahwage is wah bwings uf togevah, todah."

Princess Bride! CALLED IT! XD

also, do I get any exp. points? XD
TGJesusfreak

Location: USA... Earth... the milky way galaxy... the universe...

Postby Midori » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:29 pm

If I have to use this weapon to defend myself, I will. :)
Midori

Postby Yamamaya » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:47 pm

Sapphire225 (post: 1467188) wrote:Ahem...Ahem

We have gathered here today for this holy polygamistic matrimony between the moderators and Yamamaya. And Kougahane and everyone else of CAA...

Yes indeed. I am such a happy man!

Tsuki looks very srs today.:cool:

Congrats Kougahane! Although I might have to divorce you.
Yamamaya

Postby steenajack » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:10 pm

[quote="TGJesusfreak (post: 1467179)"][InsideJoke] Wait wait wait, so you actually ARE gonna go through with the wedding with Winnie the Pooh? I thought you 2 split up? =O [/InsideJoke]

and @Kouga so you wana marry me too? XD]

[InsideJoke] No, actually it's Jim Hawkins from Treasure Planet now. XP! I like the angsty bad-boy type. ;)[/InsideJoke]

So wait, TG you'd ACTUALLY go through with it? I had no idea you were....um...had that particular preferance. XD!!!!! lol jk jk
Please, feel free to check out my sites:

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
My tumblr[/color] Read...fave...reblog...repeat...
steenajack

Postby Lilac#18 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:12 pm

[color="Plum"]I love the site too. It's kept pretty clean and there is more than one mod here to keep it that way. Also, everyone is so nice.[/color]
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby Lynna » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:34 pm

steenajack (post: 1467213) wrote:[InsideJoke] No, actually it's Jim Hawkins from Treasure Planet now. XP! I like the angsty bad-boy type. ]

So wait, TG you'd ACTUALLY go through with it? I had no idea you were....um...had that particular preferance. XD!!!!! lol jk jk

But you won't let, him, because he's already taken, eh steena?;););)

And Yeah, I remmember reading an old thread that was a marridge announcement, because two people who had met here were getting married XD This place is so tight...
although, one of those threads might just come in a couple years....;)
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby Nate » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:41 pm

[quote="Lynna"]although, one of those threads might just come in a couple years....]
Shh, Lynna, we were supposed to be keeping it a secret!

Nate

Postby Lynna » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:43 pm

Nate (post: 1467230) wrote:Shh, Lynna, we were supposed to be keeping it a secret!

XD Nate, you never fail to make my day
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby shooraijin » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:15 pm

aliveinHim (post: 1467126) wrote:I could imagine someone meeting their future husband/wife here.

Oh, it's happened already.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby TheMewster » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:26 pm

Midori (post: 1467197) wrote:If I have to use this weapon to defend myself, I will. :)

Midori please don't. The world would go kaboomies.
So the poor has hope, and injustice shuts her mouth. ~Job 5:16 WEB~
For you are my hope, Lord Yahweh; my confidence from my youth. ~Psalm 71:5 WEB~
TheMewster

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:01 pm

I'm too young to get married, but I'll be a bridesmaid! :D
Nate (post: 1467230) wrote:Shh, Lynna, we were supposed to be keeping it a secret!

I hardly ever say this, but "LOL". :lol::lol::lol:
Hats wrote:"Frodo! Cast off your [s]sins[/s] into the fire!"

EllaEdric 06:53 -IM SO UNEQUIPPED TO BE A MAN ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.
FllMtl Novelist

Postby TopazRaven » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:54 pm

Once again I'm going to say I'm so happy for this site. I'm sorry, but I am SO tired of talking to Christians off of this site because they all prove to be rude and intolerant jerks. I know I'm being steryotypical, but I'm so tired of being badgered and told I'm going to hell because I support gay rights or because I like anime. I know most of you wont agree with that first one and I'm not trying to start an argument, but in least you don't yell at me telling me I deserve to have an anchor tied around my neck and then thrown into a river to drown to death for 'supporting a sin' and then burn eternally in hell for 'turning my back on God's word.' *Grumbles.* Apparantly my personal beliefs mean I'm not a real Christian and I don't really love God. If I didn't have you guys I really think I would have given up on Christianity a long time ago. I know that is terrible to say, but my faith is still growing and some people would like nothing better then for me to just give up because God hates me and I'm going to hell anyway so why should I bother? I'm already trying to become a better Christian and these people aren't helping. I'm really starting to believe them, but I don't want to. I want to love God more then anything. I want to be in to church and singing worship songs and be good at praying, but I'm not. I don't feel like I've changed at all since October last year and I just don't know what to do anymore.
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NIV, Romans 8:38-39.
TopazRaven

Postby Nate » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:09 am

I've often wondered when someone will invent a name for us Christians who are far more liberal, seeing as how the things we do are often directly the opposite of what "mainstream" Christianity does.

I heard someone say that we should be the ones called "Christians" and they should be called "Biblians" or something. I kind of like that, actually, but I have a feeling most conservative Christians aren't going to agree to change the name of their faith.

Seriously though someone needs to get on that naming thing. I want to loudly and proudly proclaim my faith in Christ but not be associated with mainstream conservative Christianity, and there really isn't any way to do that short of a sentence.

Nate

Postby aliveinHim » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:29 am

TopazRaven (post: 1467322) wrote:Once again I'm going to say I'm so happy for this site. I'm sorry, but I am SO tired of talking to Christians off of this site because they all prove to be rude and intolerant jerks. I know I'm being steryotypical, but I'm so tired of being badgered and told I'm going to hell because I support gay rights or because I like anime. I know most of you wont agree with that first one and I'm not trying to start an argument, but in least you don't yell at me telling me I deserve to have an anchor tied around my neck and then thrown into a river to drown to death for 'supporting a sin' and then burn eternally in hell for 'turning my back on God's word.' *Grumbles.* Apparantly my personal beliefs mean I'm not a real Christian and I don't really love God. If I didn't have you guys I really think I would have given up on Christianity a long time ago. I know that is terrible to say, but my faith is still growing and some people would like nothing better then for me to just give up because God hates me and I'm going to hell anyway so why should I bother? I'm already trying to become a better Christian and these people aren't helping. I'm really starting to believe them, but I don't want to. I want to love God more then anything. I want to be in to church and singing worship songs and be good at praying, but I'm not. I don't feel like I've changed at all since October last year and I just don't know what to do anymore.

Other people can't send you too Hell. If you repented of your sins and trusted in Jesus as your Lord and Savior, then you don't have to worry about Hell. People still have to grow in their faith. I've grown so much spiritually since I became saved. Am I perfect? No but I've made major improvements. One thing that helps in spiritual growth is a lot of Bible study. It's amazing how much you learn about yourself. But it's a funny thing. You see your sin compared to God's glory and you can't help but thank Him. I've met many Christians who bashed me for my beliefs (I will not mention those because I don't want to be a big source of contention here on the forum). Do I love God? Yes. Am I growing spiritually? Yes. So, you don't have to worry that other people are telling you that you are going to Hell if you are God's child.

<3 <3 <3
"And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.
But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus." Ephesians 2:1-7

http://oribichan94.deviantart.com/
aliveinHim

Postby TheMewster » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:37 am

aliveinHim (post: 1467338) wrote:Other people can't send you too Hell. If you repented of your sins and trusted in Jesus as your Lord and Savior, then you don't have to worry about Hell. People still have to grow in their faith. I've grown so much spiritually since I became saved. Am I perfect? No but I've made major improvements. One thing that helps in spiritual growth is a lot of Bible study. It's amazing how much you learn about yourself. But it's a funny thing. You see your sin compared to God's glory and you can't help but thank Him. I've met many Christians who bashed me for my beliefs (I will not mention those because I don't want to be a big source of contention here on the forum). Do I love God? Yes. Am I growing spiritually? Yes. So, you don't have to worry that other people are telling you that you are going to Hell if you are God's child.

<3 <3 <3

This! Oh, and I'll help out by borrowing Midori's weapon and making the marriages happen...
So the poor has hope, and injustice shuts her mouth. ~Job 5:16 WEB~
For you are my hope, Lord Yahweh; my confidence from my youth. ~Psalm 71:5 WEB~
TheMewster

Postby Sapphire225 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:06 am

shooraijin (post: 1467245) wrote:Oh, it's happened already.

Wow...sweet!

TopazRaven (post: 1467322) wrote:Once again I'm going to say I'm so happy for this site. I'm sorry, but I am SO tired of talking to Christians off of this site because they all prove to be rude and intolerant jerks. I know I'm being steryotypical, but I'm so tired of being badgered and told I'm going to hell because I support gay rights or because I like anime. I know most of you wont agree with that first one and I'm not trying to start an argument, but in least you don't yell at me telling me I deserve to have an anchor tied around my neck and then thrown into a river to drown to death for 'supporting a sin' and then burn eternally in hell for 'turning my back on God's word.' *Grumbles.* Apparantly my personal beliefs mean I'm not a real Christian and I don't really love God. If I didn't have you guys I really think I would have given up on Christianity a long time ago. I know that is terrible to say, but my faith is still growing and some people would like nothing better then for me to just give up because God hates me and I'm going to hell anyway so why should I bother? I'm already trying to become a better Christian and these people aren't helping. I'm really starting to believe them, but I don't want to. I want to love God more then anything. I want to be in to church and singing worship songs and be good at praying, but I'm not. I don't feel like I've changed at all since October last year and I just don't know what to do anymore.

What aliveinHim said. People can't send you to hell by telling you, it isn't their place. Besides, God loves you; who are they to say He doesn't? Faith is something that grows throughout a lifetime, it takes a while. It took me quite some time to realize that I needed God in my life in the years I was an agnostic, and a while to actually build a relationship with Christ.
"Because the World isn't as cruel as you take it to be." ~ Celty, Durarara!!

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
~Deuteronomy 31:6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality. ~ Iris Murdoch
Sapphire225

Postby Nami » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:45 am

Pssh, people need to be less cruel. No one can tell you you are going to hell, only God can decide that and I doubt that such a cool Christian such as yourself is going to Hell. So forget those jerks. I don't think Christian should have a title, I believe in God (I cling to Him, cleave to; ) Apparently Believe comes from an old Hebrew word, at least, that's what my sister and her fiance told me (maybe it wasn't Hebrew?) Anyway, the point is; REAL Christians know, that you love the people around you. Myself, I don't support Gay rights, but that doesn't mean I hate them as people! I love them because God loves them. Topaz, if you believe you are doing what is right by supporting them, then, who are we to judge you? ^_^ *hugs* God loves you and we love you~ So forget those people. :hug:
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby TopazRaven » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:46 am

Nate (post: 1467324) wrote:I've often wondered when someone will invent a name for us Christians who are far more liberal, seeing as how the things we do are often directly the opposite of what "mainstream" Christianity does.

I heard someone say that we should be the ones called "Christians" and they should be called "Biblians" or something. I kind of like that, actually, but I have a feeling most conservative Christians aren't going to agree to change the name of their faith.

Seriously though someone needs to get on that naming thing. I want to loudly and proudly proclaim my faith in Christ but not be associated with mainstream conservative Christianity, and there really isn't any way to do that short of a sentence.

I don't know if we need a name change or not, I just wish people could be more accepting. I'm tired of people telling me I'm picking and choosing what I like out of the bible and ignoring the rest. I certainly am not! I'm reading the bible myself, studying into the subjects that catch my interest the most in other sources if I don't understand something and making my own conclusion about what the passage truly means. Several different people can all have a different conclusion on the same passage from what I hear. Who is right then? Are the ones who aren't right terrible heretics doomed for hell? In all honesty I don't think I'm that much different then conservative Christians on everything. I've seen conservative Christians who like anime and manga and video games, you guys and girls here like it to obviously. The biggest things I clash with other people over is that I support gay rights/like some slash pairings (don't kill me guys, I love you!) and am not so sure where I stand on the 'sex' issue. Though I tend to argue with people who are just being all out hateful to others. I mean, I've heard people saying we should still stone homosexuals and anyone else who doesn't follow Jesus' words perfectly. Then I've argued with people about alcohol (even though I don't drink it), watching TV/movies, tattoos and several ther minor issues, but they aren't big things like the others I've mentioned.

aliveinHim (post: 1467338) wrote:Other people can't send you too Hell. If you repented of your sins and trusted in Jesus as your Lord and Savior, then you don't have to worry about Hell. People still have to grow in their faith. I've grown so much spiritually since I became saved. Am I perfect? No but I've made major improvements. One thing that helps in spiritual growth is a lot of Bible study. It's amazing how much you learn about yourself. But it's a funny thing. You see your sin compared to God's glory and you can't help but thank Him. I've met many Christians who bashed me for my beliefs (I will not mention those because I don't want to be a big source of contention here on the forum). Do I love God? Yes. Am I growing spiritually? Yes. So, you don't have to worry that other people are telling you that you are going to Hell if you are God's child.

<3 <3 <3

Aw, thanks. xD I actually read about 5 chapters of the bible every day. I'm going to admit I get bored for longer then that. Then again I've started the bible from the beginning and got through most of the exiciting parts in the earlier chapters. Now I'm just reading about all those lovely rules. They tend to get repetative I've noticed. I have to keep reminding myself Christians aren't under the law of Moses anymore before I freak out. :lol:

TheMewster (post: 1467340) wrote:This! Oh, and I'll help out by borrowing Midori's weapon and making the marriages happen...

I...I can has marriage!? :drool:

[quote="Sapphire225 (post: 1467350)"]Wow...sweet!

What aliveinHim said. People can't send you to hell by telling you, it isn't their place. Besides, God loves you]
I know. Everyone keeps telling me, 'it takes time', but I'm a selfish brat and I'm all like, 'I want to feel it now!' I mean, I'm trying to get my family into it and I'm not doing a very good job. I've gotten my mother interested in coming to church with me, but that's about it. I just don't think I'm passionate enough about Jesus yet to convince anyone. :bang:

[quote="Nami (post: 1467358)"]Pssh, people need to be less cruel. No one can tell you you are going to hell, only God can decide that and I doubt that such a cool Christian such as yourself is going to Hell. So forget those jerks. I don't think Christian should have a title, I believe in God (I cling to Him, cleave to]
Thank you! I know some other members won't understand, but I do feel like I am doing the right thing! I could be completley wrong about how God feels about homosexuality, so I hope He can forgive me if I am wrong. I can only go on what my own personal convictions and studies tell me. Wither they are from God or not, I really can't tell you at the moment. Hopefully with time all will become clear.

Meanwhile, something someone said that really bothered me was that they said any Christian who supports gay rights or is gay themself is not a Christian at all, but is a liar and that it even says in the bible people like that will go to hell. I'm no better then a heretic. Anyone who does not follow all of Jesus' commands are doomed. Do you guys know what bible quote they where talking about or are they just making stuff up now?
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

TopazRaven

Postby Nami » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:02 am

TopazRaven (post: 1467368) wrote:Thank you! I know some other members won't understand, but I do feel like I am doing the right thing! I could be completley wrong about how God feels about homosexuality, so I hope He can forgive me if I am wrong. I can only go on what my own personal convictions and studies tell me. Wither they are from God or not, I really can't tell you at the moment. Hopefully with time all will become clear.

Meanwhile, something someone said that really bothered me was that they said any Christian who supports gay rights or is gay themself is not a Christian at all, but is a liar and that it even says in the bible people like that will go to hell. I'm no better then a heretic. Anyone who does not follow all of Jesus' commands are doomed. Do you guys know what bible quote they where talking about or are they just making stuff up now?

God can and He will forgive you. No matter what, as long as you have accepted Him and you are saved, you will NEVER lose your salvation. And that's something I stand firm on. ^_^ I'm sure in time they will become clear, until then just do your best.

>>; that sounds familiar, but I don't know if there is an actual verse that says; "If thou art a sinner and do not follow all laws! U die!" >>; there are some scary verses in the old testament, but let me ask you, have any of those people who said those things to you followed every law to the letter? Doubtful, I mean, we are supposed to do our best! But it doesn't mean we won't fall short and if we have the mind-set that we are perfect because we do everything, we become the worst kind of Christians on Earth. So, doing your best, and following the example Jesus laid out for us and just making sure we correct the mistakes me make. That's all we can do, because we won't ever be perfect on this Earth. ^_^
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby TopazRaven » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:09 am

I agree, I'll probably be a sinner till the end of my days. It sucks that I make the same mistakes over and over again to. Lieing, arguing with my mom, being lazy, being perverted....God must have the best patiance out there to put up with a strange one like me. xD

TopazRaven

Postby Nami » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:11 am

Haha. Well, the lying thing can get under wraps, but I cannot claim to have never lied. I lie a lot sometimes >>;; I try not to. xD;; no worries, it sounds a lot like I was. Thanks to God, I've been getting out of that mind-set. Oh yes, He has amazing patience! XD It's incredible. :D

I just want to say one more time... I LOVE YOU ALL~ but no.. I will not marry you >>;
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby TopazRaven » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:19 am

Thanks for the love! It's alright, I'd want to marry a man anyway. xD I 'm not a huge lier. It's usually just flies out of my mouth when I want to aviod getting in trouble. And I have been getting better I think. I tell the truth more then I used, but I've always been an honest person for the most part. If anything really big happened I'd be telling someone soon as they walked in the door. I know all sin is the same to God, no matter how big or small and it was still wrong, but I usually just lied about wither I did my chores or not. Lol. Then I have me and my dirty mind and I find crude jokes funny (I mean, I watch Family Guy and American Dad for goodness sake). I really don't think that's gonna change, been trying for 6 months. Sometimes I wish I really had grown up in a stricter Christian household so maybe I wouldn't have these problems.

TopazRaven

Postby Nami » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:23 am

Yaaay! I want to marry a man too~ :D

Same, sometimes the lies just come so easily, it scares me o_O well, crude jokes are something I deal with at my work. XD I don't appreciate them, but I usually just shake my head and smile a little, so they know I'm not offended, but that I don't really like it either. XD Well, maybe a little stricter, I grew up in a fairly strict Christian household, but.. my dad wasn't the greatest person alive :/ Its ok, regardless of how you grew up, its how you decide to change and how you decide to live. ^_^
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby aliveinHim » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:57 am

TopazRaven, just remember, "And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand." John 10:28. Just remember that :).
"And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.
But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus." Ephesians 2:1-7

http://oribichan94.deviantart.com/
aliveinHim

Postby Hiryu » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:01 am

TopazRaven (post: 1467368) wrote:Meanwhile, something someone said that really bothered me was that they said any Christian who supports gay rights or is gay themself is not a Christian at all, but is a liar and that it even says in the bible people like that will go to hell. I'm no better then a heretic. Anyone who does not follow all of Jesus' commands are doomed. Do you guys know what bible quote they where talking about or are they just making stuff up now?

They speak the truth, but they left out the other side of the coin. Yea, if you don't follow the law, you're not a christian, but just following the law isn't all what it takes to be a christian. Infact, the other thing is more important than following the law. It's being saved by God's grace, and having faith. You cannot have one without the other.
Hiryu

Previous Next

Return to General