I love you guys.

Talk about anything in here.

I love you guys.

Postby TopazRaven » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:40 am

I just wanted to say how much I love everyone here on CAA. Compared to the rest of the Internet, this place is a haven. When one wants a break from all the harrasment, trolling, flaming, bashing and hate that can be found abound on places like DeviantART, YouTube and other web-sites you need only come here. I feel more and more greatful with every passing day I found a site where people converse like adults and treat each other with kindness and respect. Even when we misunderstand or upset one another, we always end up alright in the end.

Ahem, yeah...that probably sounded weird. I just wanted to say how much I appreciate CAA and all of it's members. All of the hate/bashing I see throughout other sites on the Internet makes me so weary.
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NIV, Romans 8:38-39.
TopazRaven

Postby TGJesusfreak » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:44 am

Same here! ^^; I love y'all too! =P

this site has had more impact on my life than most people even know. It's actually helped me grow up so much and learn so much about the people around me :)
TGJesusfreak

Location: USA... Earth... the milky way galaxy... the universe...

Postby TopazRaven » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:46 am

This site has taught me a lot to. There is so much about Christianity and the Bible in general I probably never would have understood if I hadn't had some help from CAA. :D
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

TopazRaven

Postby Lynna » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:59 am

I love you all tooo~~~^_^ I''ve made such wonderful friends here, and I really feel that God has blessed my life through this site. I don't think you will find another like it all through the internet.
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby Wolf-man » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:32 pm

I love me too...:grin:
No...in all seriousness this site rocks. I mean I have been a lot of forums and it gets frustrating being around tons of secular people all the time and getting attacked simply because of I believe in Jesus. I can come here and know that I can speak openly about Christ and not worry about people making fun of me or getting angry with me or whatnot. You were all very welcoming when I first joined and are still awesome peoples. Love you all friends!
Wolf-man

Postby Ella Edric » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:36 pm

I've grown up a lot thanks to CAA. :) I've made some pretty amazing friends that I have even met irl now! I love how I can cruise around the forums on here and not be afraid of coming across some awful thing, or have harassment from a memeber. It's really great.

I love you all!! <3 And thanks to the mods for keeping this place safe for all us members. :)
Ella Edric

Postby TGJesusfreak » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:09 pm

Ella Edric (post: 1466774) wrote:And thanks to the mods for keeping this place safe for all us members. :)
Ditto to this! =D
TGJesusfreak

Location: USA... Earth... the milky way galaxy... the universe...

Postby Yamamaya » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:16 pm

I love you as well Ramen-nyan.

*purrs*
Yamamaya

Postby ABlipinTime » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:33 pm

:D
cheers for CAA!
- God is always with us, especially when we feel most alone.
http://ablipintime.deviantart.com/
Htom Sirveaux (post: 1435089) - "We should all start speaking telepathically."
Midori (post: 1457302) "Sometimes, if I try hard, I can speak in English."
(post: 1481465) "Overthinking is an art."
Goldenspines - "Fighting the bad guys and rescuing princesses from trolls and all that. "
ABlipinTime

Postby aliveinHim » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:35 pm

I love you all too :). Huggies and bunnies for everyone!
"And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.
But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus." Ephesians 2:1-7

http://oribichan94.deviantart.com/
aliveinHim

Postby Nate » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:50 pm

aliveinHim wrote:Huggies and bunnies for everyone!

But I'm potty trained, I don't need Huggies anymore!

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby PrincessZelda » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:51 pm

:hug:
"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats."

PrincessZelda

Postby rocklobster » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:01 pm

Aw, thanks Topaz
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby aliveinHim » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:12 pm

Nate (post: 1466803) wrote:But I'm potty trained, I don't need Huggies anymore!

I don't mean those huggies silly! I mean hugs type huggies. Hooray for huggies.
"And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.
But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus." Ephesians 2:1-7

aliveinHim

Postby MomentOfInertia » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:15 pm

aliveinHim (post: 1466863) wrote:I don't mean those huggies silly! I mean hugs type huggies. Hooray for huggies.

You mean "HUGGLES"!!!!

Sheesh get your own silliness right!
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby TopazRaven » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:25 pm

Lol, see? You guys and girls are all so amazing! I've been a bit depressed latley and getting harassed/put down over the Internet because you have an different opinion then someone else on something doesn't help, but I can always come here to help cheer me up!

TopazRaven

Postby Seto_Sora » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:23 pm

T_T Oh this thread! its so true! I love y'all too! its wonderful a place where others are respected and not torn down because of what they believe or think!

SDG
This

Seto_Sora

Postby AJV » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:29 pm

I'm a bit of a lurker around here but I'm slowly starting to get out of my shell (no I'm not a turtle) and I really like this community with people from all different walks of lives and faiths (denominations, etc..) can get together and talk about various topics in a mature and friendly manner.

So yeah, I love ya guys!:grin:

aliveinHim (post: 1466863) wrote:I don't mean those huggies silly! I mean hugs type huggies. Hooray for huggies.

Every time I hear huggies I can't help but think of snuggies.
They even have Street Fighter and Naruto snuggies.:lol:
[url=ajvsblog.blogspot.com]Image[/url]ImageImage
AJV

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:46 pm

I also love this site and the people on it. I think it's helped me to grow a lot in many ways. And I've met really great people on here. :)

And yes, thank you, mods, for all you do. :)
Hats wrote:"Frodo! Cast off your [s]sins[/s] into the fire!"

EllaEdric 06:53 -IM SO UNEQUIPPED TO BE A MAN ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.
FllMtl Novelist

Postby Dante » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:24 pm

Agreed, CAA is awesome - and you make some pretty cool thought provoking threads Topaz, I'm glad to have you on here!
Dante

Postby shooraijin » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:21 pm

Very glad to have you, Topaz.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby ShiroiHikari » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:29 pm

This place is indeed like a safe haven. The internet is a nasty place, and while sometimes things get a little weird around here, it's generally a pretty nice place to be.
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Furen » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:35 pm

ABlipinTime (post: 1466797) wrote::D
cheers for CAA!

♫♪ Where everybody knows your (user and sometimes real) name♪♫
Ba da bum bumm bum bummmm
♫♪ And you're always glad you came♪♫

*Realizes it's likely not supposed to be that*..... ^o^;;;;

Hip Hip *raises glass filled with grape juice*
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby TheMewster » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:11 am

We wuvs u too! Huggles for everybody! Bonus huggles to the mods for keeping CAA a clean safe haven, and to TopazRaven for her thought-provoking threads! I love this site! Long live CAA! God bless you!
So the poor has hope, and injustice shuts her mouth. ~Job 5:16 WEB~
For you are my hope, Lord Yahweh; my confidence from my youth. ~Psalm 71:5 WEB~
TheMewster

Postby Nami » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:42 am

MomentOfInertia (post: 1466864) wrote:You mean "HUGGLES"!!!!

Sheesh get your own silliness right!

MOI!! *huggles* You are a goof!! I GET TO HUGGLES YOOOU!

TopazRaven (post: 1466866) wrote:Lol, see? You guys and girls are all so amazing! I've been a bit depressed latley and getting harassed/put down over the Internet because you have an different opinion then someone else on something doesn't help, but I can always come here to help cheer me up!

XD I feel the same way, I love coming to CAA. It's so nice to come and not worry about much. It's fun to come to CAA~ ^_^ I love everyone I meet on here, (including the people who don't seem to like me) AAAAAAWWW! I've grown a lot thanks to CAA! Thank you mods and Mithrandir for being awesome!! *huggles all*
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby aliveinHim » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:28 am

Everyone here is so sweet and nice and patient and awesome and more awesome (did I mention how awesome everyone is?). I wish we all could be friends in real life and hang out together like how we all hang out here on the forum. This is the place where the 30 year old can communicate with the 13 year old over a common interest. It's a place where we don't cuss because some people think that Light is better than L. HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGS!

aliveinHim

Postby Nami » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:30 am

aliveinHim (post: 1466962) wrote:Everyone here is so sweet and nice and patient and awesome and more awesome (did I mention how awesome everyone is?). I wish we all could be friends in real life and hang out together like how we all hang out here on the forum. This is the place where the 30 year old can communicate with the 13 year old over a common interest. It's a place where we don't cuss because some people think that Light is better than L. HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGS!

So true...

BUT L IS BETTER THAN LIGHT!! MWUSHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!

*cough* Sorry, had to. ^_^;
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Sapphire225 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:19 am

If I could you guys, I would do this:

Seriously you guys, you are all awesome and I can be myself here with you all than some of my friends. I love you all! :)
"Because the World isn't as cruel as you take it to be." ~ Celty, Durarara!!

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
~Deuteronomy 31:6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality. ~ Iris Murdoch
Sapphire225

Postby TopazRaven » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:55 am

Aw, thanks everyone! Nice to know I'm loved and my threads have been interesting. I'm sure I bug the heck out of you all sometimes though. xD And yes, thank you lovely mods for keeping this site safe!

TopazRaven

Postby Nami » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:57 am

@Saph: Aww, a touching moment from that series! :D
Yours Truly,
Nami

Next

Return to General