Pants...

Talk about anything in here.

Postby aliveinHim » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:19 pm

Ella Edric (post: 1466409) wrote:Not if you wear tiny underwear!!! XDDD

...... That's kinda awkward, actually... *walks away*

You're funny. I like you.
"And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.
But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus." Ephesians 2:1-7

http://oribichan94.deviantart.com/
aliveinHim

Postby MomentOfInertia » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:47 pm

With a belt.

Or suspenders I suppose...

edit: no a belt.
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby MrKrillz0r » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:59 pm

I guess I'm alone with wearing them so that my boxers probably would show a bit, if it weren't for the fact that my other clothes are big as well. Its what I find comfortable, and its probably inspired from my intrest in hip hop as well. ^__^
MrKrillz0r

Postby Nate » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:36 pm

Ella Edric wrote:Not if you wear tiny underwear!!! XDDD

Well...I WANT to respond to this post...but I can't... :l

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Ella Edric » Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:37 pm

Nate (post: 1466440) wrote:Image

Understandable. XDDDDD
[color="LightBlue"]"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." --Thomas Jefferson [/color]
[font="Arial Black"][color="Pink"]~Proud member(and starter), of the sisterhood of CAA.~ [/color][/font]
[color="YellowGreen"]Furen: Without you Canada would be feeling bad. we'd all be depressed [/color]
CognitiveGear 07:08 - I hear that Jesus is a pretty rad dude who teaches us to love everyone.
[color="Silver"]Midknight74012 09:04 - Minds are like parachutes. Just because you lost yours, doesn't mean you can borrow mine[/color]
[color="Red"]@)}~`,~[/color] [color="SeaGreen"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]
[color="RoyalBlue"]This is MOES[/color]:dance:
Ella Edric

Postby Htom Sirveaux » Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:50 pm

Joel Robinson could tell you a thing or two about pants.

Exhibit A
Exhibit B
If this post seems too utterly absurd or ridiculous to be taken seriously, don't. :)
Htom Sirveaux

Postby Asuka Neko » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:20 pm

Rusty Claymore (post: 1466387) wrote:Real Scottsmen wear kilts.

Asuka agrees with the above.
~My Website~
[color="Cyan"]"Have you ever gotten the urge to do something crazy... and AWESOME!?" -Demyx[/color]
Asuka Neko

Postby jsav777 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:24 pm

MrKrillz0r (post: 1466436) wrote:I guess I'm alone with wearing them so that my boxers probably would show a bit, if it weren't for the fact that my other clothes are big as well. Its what I find comfortable, and its probably inspired from my intrest in hip hop as well. ^__^

I'm with you on this one. Except I don't wear big clothes. I wear skinny or straight jeans. I listen to a lot of screamo, hardcore :rock: stuff so that's were I get it from.
jsav777

Postby Furen » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:20 pm

aliveinHim (post: 1466412) wrote:You're funny. I like you.

I like me too ^^ (Just kidding :P)
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:40 pm

My pants come up to the waist, or almost. I don't normally think about it...
Furen (post: 1466315) wrote:I used presents instead of saying "in the sight of"

For future reference, the word you want is "presence", not "presents". ^^;
Hats wrote:"Frodo! Cast off your [s]sins[/s] into the fire!"

EllaEdric 06:53 -IM SO UNEQUIPPED TO BE A MAN ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.
FllMtl Novelist

Postby Furen » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:32 pm

[quote="FllMtl Novelist (post: 1466584)"]For future reference, the word you want is "presence", not "presents". ^^]
But I didn't pre-sence you... (Just kidding, thanks ^^)
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby MrKrillz0r » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:42 pm

jsav777 (post: 1466451) wrote:I'm with you on this one. Except I don't wear big clothes. I wear skinny or straight jeans. I listen to a lot of screamo, hardcore :rock: stuff so that's were I get it from.

Oh I do too, I'm like 50% hip hop 50% metalcore. xD But I dress more hip hop. x) Although I'm actually kinda intrested in changing a bit somewhat closer to the screamo style. ;)
MrKrillz0r

Postby Ally-Ann » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:05 pm

Hey, as long as the pants cover the guy's behind, and that includes his underwear (no one wants to see someones Fruit of Loom boxers; they make belts for a reason), it doesn't matter to me how a guy wears his pants. But if he wears them backwards, it's bound to make me laugh. XD
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby Nate » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:11 pm

Ally-Ann wrote:no one wants to see someones Fruit of Loom boxers

Good thing I wear Hanes, then.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby MomentOfInertia » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:18 pm

MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby Arya Raiin » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:50 pm

Furen (post: 1466307) wrote:Carefully?
Oh, and if you date my imaginary possible future daughter, and your pants are too low, I'll make a compromise, you can wear them as low as you want so long as you can still walk, and I can staple them to your waist to ensure they will not come off in the presents of my imaginary possible future daughter.

Or duct-tape them? :D

Pascal (post: 1466312) wrote:If *I* were dating *your* imaginary future daughter - I think that my pants are the least of your worries I thinks XD. "Hi Dad, this is Pascal, he's 40 something!"

Agreeeeeeeeeeeed! :lol:

Nate (post: 1466440) wrote:Image

That's what I thought...

MomentOfInertia (post: 1468038) wrote:Image

THIS made me laugh SO HARD. :lol: This is EPIC.

Well, I'll say it even if I am a girl. I wear mine no less than a 1/2 inch below the belly button.
Arya Raiin

Postby Htom Sirveaux » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:11 pm

Ally-Ann wrote:But if he wears them backwards, it's bound to make me laugh. XD

Witness, then, the ridiculousness that is Kriss Kross.
If this post seems too utterly absurd or ridiculous to be taken seriously, don't. :)
Htom Sirveaux

Postby Furen » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:14 pm

Arya Raiin (post: 1468451) wrote:Or duct-tape them? :D

No, that wouldn't get the point across as much as something being implemented to ensure it's safe for my imaginary possible future daughter, plus duct tape comes off fairly easily
I'll be fair, when he returns her home, I'll let him take out the staples, or do it for him, I'm just being cautious. (and I will have a staple gun, I'm going for carpentry so...)
Furen

Postby Dante » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:12 pm

That picture some-how reminds me of the time I wore my pants backwards to a soccer game. Being a little kid, I didn't much care, but apparently the others did and the lead player on my team decided to mock me... I was the worst player on the team, so having little investment I gave him a good kick - giving him a sprain which stopped him from being the best player for the rest of the season.

Lesson: Don't pick on people's fashion... especially those who are bigger then you and have nothing to lose from doing you bodily harm. XD
Dante

Postby Yamamaya » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:50 pm

I'd rather wear a tunic.

On a srs note, my pants tend to be hip level.
Yamamaya

Postby Ally-Ann » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:51 pm

Htom Sirveaux (post: 1468815) wrote:Witness, then, the ridiculousness that is Kriss Kross.

..... XD
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Previous

Return to General