When you like a girl

Talk about anything in here.

Postby Yuki-Anne » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:06 pm

Man, the songs in this thread crack me up.
New and improved Yuki-Anne: now with blog: http://anneinjapan.blog.com
Yuki-Anne

Postby Nate » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:21 pm

"Don't bother the snakes. Leave all the snakes...alone."

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby That Dude » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:35 pm

Dude, my advice, ask the girl.

Do you have a boyfriend? No? Would you like one?

Maybe not exactly like that, but you get the drift. Regardless of how you do it, be very clear on your intentions. Also, make sure your really ready for a relationship. Be responsible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4539G-5yUgg

Just don't make this song come true...
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby Htom Sirveaux » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:59 pm

Heck yeah, Yuki! Best love song ever written, no contest.

timothy, I would advise you spend some time on becoming friends with her first, find out more about her as you both open up and become comfortable and at ease around one another. Once you're there, telling her how you feel may come easier and she may be more receptive.

And for the record, the first song I thought of was this.
If this post seems too utterly absurd or ridiculous to be taken seriously, don't. :)
Htom Sirveaux

Postby jsav777 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:28 pm

Depends dude. If you guys are already friends, I can see how you'd be hesitant, cause if you ask and she says no it makes that friendship pretty awkward. If you aren't really friends then I'd say go for it, otherwise use your discretion. Also don't be try to be super tough or anything, just be yourself, even if you don't come off as super smooth. Don't try to be somebody your not just to get a girl.
jsav777

Postby Mithrandir » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:08 pm

If you're really nervous and don't think you can be cool while trying to get the words out - write an actual letter (note: actually hand-writing goes further than printouts). When you see her just say something like, "Hey, when you get a chance, could you read this? No pressure or anything." I'm not saying you write a mash note (does anyone even call it that anymore...?), but writing your thoughts out in advance can give you the time to really think through what you want to say. You know, so it doesn't come out totally wrong.

HIH
Mithrandir

Previous

Return to General