Leaving CAA For A Bit? Coming Back? Post Here!

Talk about anything in here.

Postby Furen » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:10 pm

I'm off to Quebec tomorrow, I will not have any means of being on until Monday afternoon earliest, so see ya when I get back. (I'll miss you till then)
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby firestorm » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:54 pm

hey everyone, guess who's back?

I must say that I have definately grown in the Lord, and have gotten the yearning for leading people to Christ, still working on the courage part but the lord will help me with it I know it! so I must say that your prayers have been working. Though this event is over keep praying that I get the courage to lead people to God so I might be a much better witness for him. :3
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby acgifford » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:39 am

I will pray for ya. Very happy your back!:D
acgifford

Postby Furen » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:12 pm

firestorm (post: 1455796) wrote:hey everyone, guess who's back?

He's back! ohhhhhhhhh this is so exciting! [/outofcontext]

Hey there everyone, I'm back, but I'm sure you got along fine without me XD. Notice I was gone?
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Nanao » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:58 pm

w00t! i'm back and computer is fixed *celebrates* it's so strange being without it for a week. *wonders if maybe she's more addicted than she thought*
Nanao

Postby bigsleepj » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:57 pm

Hi, everyone. I'm back after a nice holiday. Glad to be back.
Unwise Toasting Sermon

The Sweet Smell of CAA
The Avatar Christian Ronin designed for me
An Avatar KhakiBlue gave to me
The avatar Termyt made for me

KhakiBlueSocks wrote:"I'm going to make you a prayer request you can't refuse..." Cue the violins. :lol:

Current Avatar by SirThinks2much - thank you very much! :thumb::)
bigsleepj

Postby Mangafanatic » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:58 pm

Hi! After an epic absence, I'm planning to skulk back around the forum a bit. *hobbles out of the thread, feel like the old sage in an anime that they pull out to tell the back story, but you never hear from again*
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby Nate » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:04 pm

Hmm time to check the ol' "Leaving/Returning" thread on CAA. I wonder who's posted in it tod-
Mangafanatic

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Mangafanatic » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:10 pm

Ha ha ha. Hey there, stranger! You are the only person on the "currently online" box that I even recognized. Nothing to make you feel old like realizing that three years is a long time to be absent on the internet. And, um, in real life a little. . .
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby Radical Dreamer » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:11 pm

Mangafanatic (post: 1459272) wrote:Hi! After an epic absence, I'm planning to skulk back around the forum a bit. *hobbles out of the thread, feel like the old sage in an anime that they pull out to tell the back story, but you never hear from again*

WHAT.

WHAT.

OSAKAAAAA ADKFSJ WELCOME BACCCCKK! XD I haven't seen you in FOREVERRR! XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby LadyRushia » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:21 pm

I love it when super old members come back.

Like srsly, it's a cool thing.
Fanfiction (updated 1/1/11)-- Lucky Star--Ginsaki ch. 4
[color="Magenta"]Sometimes I post things.[/color]
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby K. Ayato » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:58 pm

Welcome back, Mangafantic! :jump:
K. Ayato: What happens if you press the small red button?

*Explosion goes off in the movie*

mechana2015: Does that answer your question?

K. Ayato: Perfectly.

Prayer sister of kaji, sticksabuser, Angel37, and Doubleshadow --Love you guys! :)
K. Ayato

Postby ShiroiHikari » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:58 pm

Mangafanatic (post: 1459272) wrote:Hi! After an epic absence, I'm planning to skulk back around the forum a bit. *hobbles out of the thread, feel like the old sage in an anime that they pull out to tell the back story, but you never hear from again*

Whoa, hi!
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:02 pm

WOT IS THIS????

OH MAN! Hi!
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby goldenspines » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:04 pm

I remember you! It's good to see you back. :3
goldenspines

Postby Tsukuyomi » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:10 pm

Mangafanatic (post: 1459276) wrote:Ha ha ha. Hey there, stranger! You are the only person on the "currently online" box that I even recognized. Nothing to make you feel old like realizing that three years is a long time to be absent on the internet. And, um, in real life a little. . .

OMI-G O_O It's Osaka <3 <3 <3

Welcome back :hug:
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby shooraijin » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:46 am

Mangafanatic (post: 1459276) wrote:Ha ha ha. Hey there, stranger! You are the only person on the "currently online" box that I even recognized. Nothing to make you feel old like realizing that three years is a long time to be absent on the internet. And, um, in real life a little. . .

OMG! Welcome back! :wow!:
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Blacklight » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:18 pm

Not that there'll be much difference, as I've not really been on lately, but I'll be gone for four days on a trip. So, goodbye.
[color="Blue"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color]
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="DeepSkyBlue"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color][/font]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[color="Pink"]chatbot 03:36 - Blacklight asks, are you sane?
My answer: It's hard to say, really.[/color]
Blacklight

Postby Furen » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:46 pm

Have a good trip BL
and re welcome to osaka
Furen

Postby Seto_Sora » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:41 pm

I guess I'm back! XD I saw a post about clothes and I just had to comment! XD So I am back everyone! XD XD XD I missed you guys!

SDG
This

Seto_Sora

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:18 pm

Glad to have you back, Patrick. :)
Hats wrote:"Frodo! Cast off your [s]sins[/s] into the fire!"

EllaEdric 06:53 -IM SO UNEQUIPPED TO BE A MAN ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.
FllMtl Novelist

Postby Seto_Sora » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:11 pm

Thank you FllMtl! ^_^

SDG
This

Seto_Sora

A familiar red-and-white-clad figure re-emerges from the shadows once again...

Postby Shilohan ninja » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:47 am

Hello again, my fellow anime viewers, esteemed forum mods and stark-crazy otaku fangirls! The ninja ...

...has returned.:cool:
Finish Strong - 2Tim. 4:7,8
"[color="SeaGreen"]Speak up for those who never get a chance to choose life rather than those who have rights and use them improperly."[/color] - A good friend of mine
[color="Purple"]Normal is a setting on a washing machine[/color]. -A youth pastor of mine
[SIZE="5"]JESUS IS LORD![/SIZE] End of descussion.
[color="Red"]Farewell to false pretention
Farewell to hollow words
Farewell to fake affection
Farewell tomorrow burns[/color] - Demon HunterMy Blog
Shilohan ninja

Postby Mithrandir » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:33 pm

Geeze... I spend a few weeks away and come back to find BSJ and MF *both* back on the board?!? You guys just make my weekend a happy place. XD *YAY*
Mithrandir

Postby Lynna » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:20 pm

Shilohan ninja (post: 1463088) wrote:Hello again, my fellow anime viewers, esteemed forum mods and stark-crazy otaku fangirls! The ninja ...

...has returned.:cool:

Welcome back! The ninja thread died because you left. Maybe we could start another one eh?
And Manga Fanatic, I think I've seen you in the old threads, welcome back!
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby samurai10 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:32 am

I won't be posting in any other threads than the RP threads from Wednesday 'til Easter. I'm going to be absent from the chatroom until Easter. You won't see me anywhere except RPG forums. I'll be replying to PMs, but that's about it.

Lent....
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby Nami » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:00 am

Okies, I'm leaving from 17th Thursday, until Monday the 21st!! I'll be back Tuesday! XD Have fun you guys! VACATION TIME FOR ME!
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Edward » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:54 pm

My family will be leaving for spring break early tommorow afternoon, so I won't be able to get on CAA on the way to Florida (duh), or at the campsite we will be staying at, but I should be able to get on at the hotel on the way and the in the town nearby, which has wi-fi.
[thread=43825]MOES[/thread] One sig to rule them all. One sig to find them. One sig to bring them all, and in 250 px or less bind them. In the land of Mordor, where the sigs do not scroll.

Real men don't sparkle, real men defeat dark wizards.

"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends."

chatbot 07:24 - Edward asks, do you ever give relevant answers chatty?
My answer: No
Edward

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:57 pm

Aw, I'll miss you Nami! D:

And have fun Edward~ o.o/
Hats wrote:"Frodo! Cast off your [s]sins[/s] into the fire!"

EllaEdric 06:53 -IM SO UNEQUIPPED TO BE A MAN ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.
FllMtl Novelist

Postby That Dude » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:10 pm

I will be heading out on a week long missions trip to Mexico on Saturday...So I won't be here.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Previous Next

Return to General