Valentines Day

Talk about anything in here.

Postby Yuki-Anne » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:13 pm

animefanatic, I absolutely know what you mean. I want to "like" stuff on CAA all the time.

I think the CAA equivalent of liking a post is quoting it and saying, "This."
New and improved Yuki-Anne: now with blog: http://anneinjapan.blog.com
Yuki-Anne

Postby Htom Sirveaux » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:25 pm

I actually spent Valentine's Day down with a stomach virus. But I wouldn't have done much anyway. And I'm better now, so it's cool.
If this post seems too utterly absurd or ridiculous to be taken seriously, don't. :)
Htom Sirveaux

Postby Rusty Claymore » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:10 pm

Yuki-Anne (post: 1459196) wrote:animefanatic, I absolutely know what you mean. I want to "like" stuff on CAA all the time.

This. XD

Now the real trick is to start "thissing" on FB. XP
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby MrKrillz0r » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:49 pm

I didn't know when it was.. Not that I would matter anyway.. :D
MrKrillz0r

Postby shooraijin » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:12 pm

Yuki-Anne (post: 1459196) wrote:animefanatic, I absolutely know what you mean. I want to "like" stuff on CAA all the time.

What we're going to do is put a little Like button next to the Quote/"Reply" button and you can click it as much as you want. :brow:
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby ShiroiHikari » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:13 pm

Are you going to put a "like" on the "likes" so you can "like" while you "like"?
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Radical Dreamer » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:40 pm

ShiroiHikari (post: 1459241) wrote:Are you going to put a "like" on the "likes" so you can "like" while you "like"?

[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Rusty Claymore » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:43 pm

What we're going to do is put a little Like button next to the Quote/"Reply" button and you can click it as much as you want.
Ooh! It should make a little squeaky noise like Kon's feet from Bleach! XD
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby TopazRaven » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:12 pm

animefanatic777 (post: 1459168) wrote:TopazRaven, you know you're addicted to Facebook when you've tried to like a comment you can't like. I laughed at your comment and was all like... 'Like!... Wait... W-where's the....!? NO. IT'S GONE IT'S...! Oh wait... It's not Facebook... DANGIT. lol'

What did I do... Well, my baby bro made Cupcakes as well. Me and my brother went to Gamestop. I got him an early birthday present, and so my Valentines day was seeing the look of happiness and surprise when I told him I got him Marvel VS Capcom 3. God is good. There were only two of the special editions left, and I got the last one :3 My mom drove me there at 10:PM and picked us up at 12:AM. She loves us. Then we went to Denny's... XD

Great Valentines day lemme tell you.

Ahaha, glad I made you laugh! That all sounds so fun! I wish I had siblings. It's lonely being the only child! xD Meanwhile I've wanted to like stuff here on CAA to. What has Facebook done to me!?
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NIV, Romans 8:38-39.
TopazRaven

Postby Nate » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:15 pm

I've only liked my own posts on Facebook, though I did so in a manner making fun of people who like their own posts (which I have seen done).

I'm not sure what this says about me.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Roberts » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:16 pm

ShiroiHikari (post: 1459241) wrote:Are you going to put a "like" on the "likes" so you can "like" while you "like"?

Radical Dreamer (post: 1459248) wrote:Image
Roberts

Postby Beau Soir » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:04 pm

Hmmm, very little went as planned for Valentine's Day, but it was a wonderful day... :)

Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.
--James Arthur Baldwin

Charm is deceptive, beauty is fleeting,
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.

(Proverbs 31:30)

Beau Soir

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:26 pm

Roberts (post: 1459342) wrote:Image

Oh my gosh I LOL'd. Literally. That is fantastic. XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Htom Sirveaux » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:53 pm

Okay, so here's what it is:
A young lady I know posted a sort of mass "Happy Valentine's Day" thing on her FB page. I said, "just imagine I sent you a rose and some chocolates." She was very appreciative. Next time I see her will be Friday, we'll both be at my parents' house, each doing our part to look after my grandmother. So I wanna give her a real rose, real chocolates. I'm sure these would be at least welcomed. I already suspect she kinda likes me but I'm not completely certain of that, so I'm not sure if I should give them to her when she arrives or when she leaves (would it make for three hours of awkwardness if I did it straight away, is the question). What say you?
If this post seems too utterly absurd or ridiculous to be taken seriously, don't. :)
Htom Sirveaux

Postby TopazRaven » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:53 pm

Roberts (post: 1459342) wrote:Image

You do reliaze this just made my entire day right? LOL.
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NIV, Romans 8:38-39.
TopazRaven

Postby ShiroiHikari » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:14 pm

Htom Sirveaux (post: 1459417) wrote:Okay, so here's what it is:
A young lady I know posted a sort of mass "Happy Valentine's Day" thing on her FB page. I said, "just imagine I sent you a rose and some chocolates." She was very appreciative. Next time I see her will be Friday, we'll both be at my parents' house, each doing our part to look after my grandmother. So I wanna give her a real rose, real chocolates. I'm sure these would be at least welcomed. I already suspect she kinda likes me but I'm not completely certain of that, so I'm not sure if I should give them to her when she arrives or when she leaves (would it make for three hours of awkwardness if I did it straight away, is the question). What say you?

Maybe it would be better to give them to her as she's leaving? That's what I think, anyway.
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:36 pm

Dude. Man up and DO IT! Be ballsy! Girls like chocolates from people as long as they are not creepers. It's only awkward if you make it awkward!

Just don't do anything overexcessive. That's creepy. Less is more. :)
Mr. SmartyPants

Previous

Return to General