Valentines Day

Talk about anything in here.

Postby steenajack » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:21 am

steenajack (post: 1457480) wrote:My friend and I are planning on hanging out that day. Which is always fun. :)

Okay...this was kinda vague of me.....I'm hanging out with a guy I like.....you happy? >/////<!
Please, feel free to check out my sites:

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
My tumblr[/color] Read...fave...reblog...repeat...
steenajack

Postby Warrior4Christ » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:36 am

steenajack (post: 1458292) wrote:Okay...this was kinda vague of me.....I'm hanging out with a guy I like.....you happy? >/////<!

That's okay... it wasn't vague to me. :)
Everywhere like such as, and MOES.

"Expect great things from God; attempt great things for God." - William Carey
Warrior4Christ

Location: Carefully place an additional prawn on the barbecue

Postby Radical Dreamer » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:40 am

[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Sammy Boy » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:45 am

steenajack (post: 1458292) wrote:Okay...this was kinda vague of me.....I'm hanging out with a guy I like.....you happy? >/////<!

Okay, I know you were probably responding to someone else, but I am happy about the fact that you have clarified that particular statement. Enjoy your Valentine's Day. :)
Sammy Boy

Postby ADXC » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:58 am

I think doughnuts and singleness on Valentines can go hand and hand together. XD

I've never been sad while eating doughnuts either.
ADXC

Postby Nate » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:10 am

Radical Dreamer wrote:Image

I see this, and I'll raise you this.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Htom Sirveaux » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:34 pm

Sad: Man In Love, E.D.
Or was that a little too sketchy?

How about:
Strange Man In Leiderhosen Eyeing Dames.
I guess that's not much better.
If this post seems too utterly absurd or ridiculous to be taken seriously, don't. :)
Htom Sirveaux

Postby Yamamaya » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:16 pm

Valentine's Day in a nutshell.

Yamamaya

Postby steenajack » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:54 pm

@Warrior4Christ and Sammy Boy:
Thanks guys. ^^; lol
Please, feel free to check out my sites:

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
My tumblr[/color] Read...fave...reblog...repeat...
steenajack

Postby Yuki-Anne » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:57 pm

It's already the 14th where I am. Have a good Valentine's/SAD/High Standards Day.

Personally, I think I've decided to call Valentine's Day "Thank a Cardiac Surgeon Day." All the hearts remind me that if it wasn't for cardiac surgeons, two of my grandparents would be dead already.
New and improved Yuki-Anne: now with blog: http://anneinjapan.blog.com
Yuki-Anne

Postby Atria35 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:30 am

Due to my most awesome family visiting yesterday, I will be having chocolate cake today! XD

And I will eat it while writing a paper.
Atria35

Postby K. Ayato » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:40 am

Ahem! *Points to birthday announcements*
K. Ayato: What happens if you press the small red button?

*Explosion goes off in the movie*

mechana2015: Does that answer your question?

K. Ayato: Perfectly.

Prayer sister of kaji, sticksabuser, Angel37, and Doubleshadow --Love you guys! :)
K. Ayato

Postby TopazRaven » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:48 am

Happy Birthday K.Ayato! And happy Valentines Day to everyone else! I'm off to make my cupcakes soon! :D
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NIV, Romans 8:38-39.
TopazRaven

Postby Htom Sirveaux » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:48 am

I may or may not have posted this video last year. If I did, it bears repeating.
If this post seems too utterly absurd or ridiculous to be taken seriously, don't. :)
Htom Sirveaux

Postby Lilac#18 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:16 pm

[color="Plum"]I watched the english dubbed episodes of Sailor Moon just a little while ago. The first time since watching it in on KBHK (now The CW/KBCW). One of the episodes was when Raye gone out on a date with Darien and the other episode was the wedding episode. Later, I might watch Dragon Ball starting with the 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai episodes through the last episode. I might watch other anime later too.[/color]
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:28 pm

So I gave this girl chocolate (Godiva!) and a card with a little note! I was all "I hope your day is wonderful! (Just like you are :))" And she was all like "Thanks for the Valentines :)"

Yeeeaaaahhhhh! :D
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby shooraijin » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:10 pm

And? Well?
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby ich1990 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:27 pm

For Valentines Day I spent four hours using Matlab to implement a Jacobi Relaxation method which modeled a drop of coffee creamer diffusing into a 2d (and oddly square--polar coordinates were way too hard) coffee cup. No chocolate was consumed today, but the resulting animation of the creamer density over about 1500 iterations was sweet.
Where an Eidolon, named night, on a black throne reigns upright.
ich1990

Postby K. Ayato » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:41 pm

I just had a nice time enjoying my birthday :jump:.
K. Ayato: What happens if you press the small red button?

*Explosion goes off in the movie*

mechana2015: Does that answer your question?

K. Ayato: Perfectly.

Prayer sister of kaji, sticksabuser, Angel37, and Doubleshadow --Love you guys! :)
K. Ayato

Postby Sheenar » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:47 pm

I took an exam this morning ("Discuss everything we have discussed in class so far this semester"), played a computer game, went to a meeting, went home, went to another meeting and then back home. Eventful day. :P

I did eat some chocolate in the break room at the Writing Center (labeled "For Single People Only" lol.) Brought some cinnamon sugar popcorn that I made to my last meeting where it was a hit. :)
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby Rusty Claymore » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:50 pm

I was on the better side of being wretchedly ill. x.x So, technically a better Valentines then predicted the day before.
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:54 pm

shooraijin (post: 1459098) wrote:And? Well?

Haha. I'm in no rush. I'm enjoying what's present. :) She's a cautious individual. So we'll see where patience takes me.
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby agasfas » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:00 pm

Since my fiancee and I have our anniversary on the 15th, we skip the headache of the crowds and waiting that Valentines creates and celebrate the day after.
"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine.." Prov 17:22

The word 'impossible' isn't in my dictionary... but I don't really have a dictionary you know? - Eikichi Onizuka.
Sorry, but I stop being a teacher at 5 o'clock. - Eikichi Onizuka.
agasfas

Postby Furen » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:23 pm

agasfas (post: 1459111) wrote:Since my fiancee and I have our anniversary on the 15th, we skip the headache of the crowds and waiting that Valentines creates and celebrate the day after.

That's the way to do it! Half price day!

So I spent my whole weekend and Monday (minus Sunday) working for the busy rush.
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby ShiroiHikari » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:30 pm

So who else is gonna go buy discounted candy tomorrow?
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Ante Bellum » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:32 pm

I would if I could get to a store.
Ante Bellum

Postby christianfriend » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:58 am

I just had a relaxed day and hung out with my friend who was also not doing anything on Valentines day, she was sad so we had a movie day :]

But, the best part for me was receiving a Poem from someone very dear to me. And getting some chocolates from my Parents, hah, they're so cute, they do it every year! :3

Hope everyone had fun today! X3
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby Yuki-Anne » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:50 am

I ate way too much chocolate.
New and improved Yuki-Anne: now with blog: http://anneinjapan.blog.com
Yuki-Anne

Postby TopazRaven » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:08 am

I made strawberry cupcakes...they don't taste like strawberries. LOL. Yeah, definitly buying discounted chocolate today! I didn't get any yesterday. Just stuffed my face with strange tasting cupcakes.
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NIV, Romans 8:38-39.
TopazRaven

Postby animefanatic777 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:13 am

TopazRaven, you know you're addicted to Facebook when you've tried to like a comment you can't like. I laughed at your comment and was all like... 'Like!... Wait... W-where's the....!? NO. IT'S GONE IT'S...! Oh wait... It's not Facebook... DANGIT. lol'

What did I do... Well, my baby bro made Cupcakes as well. Me and my brother went to Gamestop. I got him an early birthday present, and so my Valentines day was seeing the look of happiness and surprise when I told him I got him Marvel VS Capcom 3. God is good. There were only two of the special editions left, and I got the last one :3 My mom drove me there at 10:PM and picked us up at 12:AM. She loves us. Then we went to Denny's... XD

Great Valentines day lemme tell you.
Christianity + Anime = Christianime. 'Nuff said, ja?

Phoenix Wright: "Stay down... This seems suspicious... I wonder who this guy is..."

Professor Layton: "Hmm... Why, this reminds me of a puzzle!"

Phoenix: "Wait, wha-!? Is this really the ti-!"

Maya: " Oh Nick, don't be such a fuddy duddy! Try out a puzzle! C'mon Professor, give him your best shot! Nick'll solve anything you've got!"

Luke: " Yes! The Professor only gives easy ones anyway. I am sure you won't have any issues!"

Phoenix: "OK... I guess, but don't you think-"

Maya: "Shh! Listen Nick! You'll miss something important like you usually do!"

Layton: "-Insert some insane puzzle/riddle thing-"

Phoenix: "..."

Everyone stares. Maya get's uncomfortably close.

Phoenix: "... Oh look! He's gone in to the castle, let's go after him and investigate! -Runs off-"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJpjP67sYb8&p=CA5E91BA2858442A&index=9&playnext=1
animefanatic777

Previous Next

Return to General