Best Friends

Talk about anything in here.

Best Friends

Postby timothy » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:27 am

I am so happy right now i just got in contact with a childhood friend not just any childhood friend her name is ally and she is so cool i love this weekend now so happy i will be thanking the lord for this one definitely thanks lord!!! So has this ever happened to any of you guys?
timothy

Postby Rusty Claymore » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:48 am

Yay! That's pretty neat! n.n/)
...unfortunately, any childhood friends I could run in to are... well, weird in different ways now. XP
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby Atria35 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:12 am

Most of my childhood friends I drifted away from with good reason. At least one ended in an argument that's forever changed how we relate to eachother.
Atria35

Postby Dante » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:26 am

Yes. I found an awesome childhood friend on the net and contacted her several years back. She thought it was creepy and told me to move on XD. <- True
Dante

Postby Nanao » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:00 am

yes! it's so amazing to meet someone again after so long. i actually have found a couple of old friends on facebook and been able to pick up the friendships again. congrats on finding your friend again!
Nanao

Postby Ally-Ann » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:36 am

timothy (post: 1456919) wrote: her name is ally

..... That's my nickname. >.>
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby Beau Soir » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:24 am

How cool, Timothy! Glad to hear that's worked out for you! :)

I didn't really have good friends when I was young kid... There were these two girls and their mother that lived with us for some time, so the girls my age were my "friends" by default but we didn't really get along.
My mother was close friends with their mother though, so I found one of the girls on Myspace a long time ago and sent her a message, but she and her sister have really... changed. As to be expected since we've grown up, but it still had some shock factor.
It wasn't until 3rd grade that I started having real friends. o__o

Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.
--James Arthur Baldwin

Charm is deceptive, beauty is fleeting,
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.

(Proverbs 31:30)

Beau Soir

Postby mysngoeshere56 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:48 pm

risa (post: 1456963) wrote:i actually have found a couple of old friends on facebook and been able to pick up the friendships again.

Yeah, same here. Granted, it's not like we're besties now, but we're actually back in touch and chat every now and then! :D
-Sno
mysngoeshere56

Postby samurai10 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:08 am

I didn't really start having friends until two years ago. And I still don't have very many IRL friends o_o

But yeah, I got in touch with a girl I knew a long time ago. And I was like, "Holy mackeral, that's _____?" O.O She had changed a lot in ways that I didn't like XD

And I saw a girl who was one of my best friends when I was really little. She didn't even remember who I was! T.T
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 pm

samurai10 (post: 1458363) wrote:I didn't really start having friends until two years ago. And I still don't have very many IRL friends o_o

This is so me. Except the one friend I've had for 5+ years and the others about one year. Actually if I average that out, that's about two years for each. XD

Yeah. And I'm sixteen for crying out loud. I really, really do not get out much and never have. XD

So on the original topic, I've never really had that happen. Though I apparently passed by an old "best friend" (who was eventually truly rotten to me) in Walmart a couple years ago. I hadn't even recognized her, Mom told me who she was after she was gone. XD

Frighteningly, about a year later I heard--on the news-- she got hit by a train. (She and her friend survived, but still.) o_o
Hats wrote:"Frodo! Cast off your [s]sins[/s] into the fire!"

EllaEdric 06:53 -IM SO UNEQUIPPED TO BE A MAN ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.
FllMtl Novelist

Postby samurai10 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:36 pm

No, I mean we actually got to talk, and her mom even tried to remind her who I was, but it was useless...She didn't remember. T_T

One of my friends and I are slowly growing apart. I really wish it wasn't, but...Oh well XD
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby Blacklight » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:15 pm

It happened to me last year. I never had many friends, but I got back in touch with an old close friend of mine through Facebook. We talk sometimes now.

@FllMtl Novelist:
0_0
[color="Blue"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color]
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="DeepSkyBlue"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color][/font]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[color="Pink"]chatbot 03:36 - Blacklight asks, are you sane?
My answer: It's hard to say, really.[/color]
Blacklight

Return to General