MTAC Anime Convention

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

MTAC Anime Convention

Postby Mic Mic » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:49 pm

Hey everyone! I'm MicMic and I've been a member here for a while but haven't been very active for a couple years.

ANyway I love all kinds of anime but I read manga more and I love Disney too.

But lately I haven't been going to anime conventions as much because when I went to my last one I just felt so out of place. It seemed like I surrounded by people cursing, yaoi fangirls, and I kept running into rude and explicit people.

It kind of put a damper on my whole experience but I was hoping this year when I go to MTAC it will be a lot different.

That's why I was wondering who all from CAA is going to

MTAC Middle Tennessee Anime Convention in Nashville, Tennessee
April 22-24

The Sunday it falls on Easter but I'll just have to leave the convention and go to church somewhere or maybe we can all have church together ^^

Anyway I just wanted to know so I could meet some new friends there. I'm gonna cosplay too as Tiana from Princess and the Frog yay!

It'd be great to have a group meetup!
Inu-chan we love your kawaii earsImage Image I love Piyoko-sama pyo! The Black Gema Gema gang rocks!

See Ya!

^_~

Mic Mic
Mic Mic

Postby TWWK » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:59 am

Hey there! Great to see you on this forum as well as the MTAC one. I won't be going, but I hope you have a great time!
Beneath the Tangles: Where Manga Meets the Maker

In the colors of Your goodness/In the scars that mark your skin/In the currency of Grace/Is where my song begins
~ "Economy of Mercy," Switchfoot
TWWK

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews