Samurai Pizza Cats

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Samurai Pizza Cats

Postby CAAOutkast » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:40 pm

Wazzup,CAA. So,any fans of Samurai Pizza Cats here? If so lets chat about the show (both versions if you so desire).
Eternal Fan of Sailor Moon and the Original Mega Man!
CAAOutkast

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:29 pm

I'm afraid Samurai Pizza Cats is a show that fills me with childhood regret. It was one of the few anime to be on local TV when I was a kid, but never at a time when I could actually watch it. The commercials sure looked cool, though...
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Postby Sheenar » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:08 pm

I only saw a handful of episodes a long time ago, but I remember liking what I saw. :)
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby rocklobster » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:02 am

I just wish the DVD folks would pick up the license. We deserve an uncut version.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Rusty Claymore » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:55 am

I only got to see a few eps, but I thought it was awsome!
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby CAAOutkast » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:38 am

Sorry for the late response,been busy with other stuff,Y'know. Anyway,Samurai Pizza Cats was a good show to watch,despite how corny/cheezey some of the jokes were. I used to watch it every weekday afternoons.

Now,I've only seen clips of the original japanese version and YES,I Am aware that in the original Japanese Version the Samurai Pizza Cats were actually Ninja and that the Big Cheeze was a Fox and not a Rat (don't know why saban changed his species).
Eternal Fan of Sailor Moon and the Original Mega Man!
CAAOutkast

Postby bigsleepj » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:17 am

I enjoyed it, vaguely.
Unwise Toasting Sermon

The Sweet Smell of CAA
The Avatar Christian Ronin designed for me
An Avatar KhakiBlue gave to me
The avatar Termyt made for me

KhakiBlueSocks wrote:"I'm going to make you a prayer request you can't refuse..." Cue the violins. :lol:

Current Avatar by SirThinks2much - thank you very much! :thumb::)
bigsleepj

Postby AngelicTotoro » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:03 pm

I watched the whole dub of it on Veoh three years ago.
(I was just a little kid when it was on, but my brothers watched it.)
I love SPC! I also watched some of Kyatto Ninden Teyandee, but it's really hard to find at all and only the first four episodes were subbed.

'Speedy Cerviche, he's the leader of the bunch. (That's right!) Heck'of'va fighter, makes a heck'ofva lunch.'
(Oh my gosh, I just realised what a big pizza cat nerd I am. :eh:)
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul; He guides me in paths of righteousness For His name's sake. Even though I walk though the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me. Thou dost prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; Thou hast anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows. Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalm 23
AngelicTotoro

Postby Happyfeet » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:23 pm

To me it seemed like a bunch of 20 year old dudes would get together and write down a list of corny jokes, then try to write a story to tie them together. That was a good thing and I really liked it. However, this autistic chick at school would not shut her gab about the show and would constantly sing the theme song, so I never really got into it.
Happyfeet

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews