Did God really hate Esau?

Talk about anything in here.

Postby mechana2015 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:49 pm

I can't come up with anything that'll come of this topic, especially where it's headed, which wouldn't require a panel of actual college educated PHD's in theology to explain.

Edit: and depending on the makeup of the panel they'd probably be unable to come to a satisfactory conclusion either.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby Nate » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:49 pm

Midori wrote:In fact, I don't think there is really much fruit to be had on this topic anymore. Would anybody mind if this thread was closed at this point?

You have my sword. I mean...no I wouldn't mind, not really. I think the original question was answered pretty thoroughly by MxCake. At least I think so.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby TopazRaven » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:53 pm

You can go ahead and close it Midori. I'm all to glad for this to be done with.
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NIV, Romans 8:38-39.
TopazRaven

Postby Midori » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:02 pm

Thanks guys. I'm pretty sure most of the possible bases have been covered here. If you still have a question, look back on some of the prior posts; you may have missed something. With that, have fun on the rest of the board, everyone!
Midori

Previous

Return to General