Teeeeeeth.

Talk about anything in here.

Teeeeeeth.

Postby Ally-Ann » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:23 am

Yeah, I got stinkin filling in my tooth. It wasn't that bad and the doctor was good at numbing me. The only problem was the sound of him drilling my tooth. That sound just bothered the heck out of me. Too bad I've still got another tooth to be filled.:shady: Who else here has fillings or needs them?
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby TopazRaven » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:24 am

I need to ge four fillings put in soon. I hate the drilling sound to. 0.o
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NIV, Romans 8:38-39.
TopazRaven

Postby Beau Soir » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:49 am

I have some fillings... But from traumatic experiences, I don't like either the dentist or hospitals. D:

Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.
--James Arthur Baldwin

Charm is deceptive, beauty is fleeting,
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.

(Proverbs 31:30)

Beau Soir

Postby Yuki-Anne » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:02 pm

I've had fillings done at least three times, I think. Two of them were when I was little, so I don't remember them all that well. I do remember sitting on the rack on the bottom of my mom's cart at Sam's and having the feeling slowly return to my lip...
New and improved Yuki-Anne: now with blog: http://anneinjapan.blog.com
Yuki-Anne

Postby ShiroiHikari » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:24 pm

I need a LOT of dental work done. But I am afraid. :<
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Nate » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:30 pm

I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby ShiroiHikari » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:34 pm

Nate (post: 1451638) wrote:I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby ScalpelFactory » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:18 pm

Lady GaGa sez: "Show me your teeth."

In any event, I've had fillings, but most of the ones in my mouth currently are filled with teeth-colored paste. Rather convenient, as I am a career supermodel. [SPOILERS: I'm not.]
-{Bifauxnen Extraordinaire}-
-{My Cosplay LJ}-
MOES - Sig heil!
WE TAKE OUR DULLAHANS PRETTY SERIOUSLY AROUND HERE.
ScalpelFactory

Postby Atria35 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:22 pm

I've only had one filling (thank goodness), but I've had a ton of teeth pulled. I hate it. I hate it all. The only thing I enjoy is that my dentist is a nice guy (and has such an adorable baby girl! Too cute!)
Atria35

Postby MxCake » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:25 pm

i had fillings a looong time ago 2 i think and i just had my wisdom teeth out not to long ago lol it sucks
[color="RoyalBlue"]"At the end of the game,The king and the pawn go back in the same box."-Italian proverb[/color]
[color="MediumTurquoise"]I will never fail you or forsake you.-Hebrews 13:5[/color]
MxCake

Postby TopazRaven » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:28 pm

I need fillings AND my wisdom teeth still need to be pulled. I'm so excited! Not.
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NIV, Romans 8:38-39.
TopazRaven

Postby MxCake » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:35 pm

oh man i feel bad for ya XD
[color="RoyalBlue"]"At the end of the game,The king and the pawn go back in the same box."-Italian proverb[/color]
[color="MediumTurquoise"]I will never fail you or forsake you.-Hebrews 13:5[/color]
MxCake

Postby That Dude » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:42 pm

I've had some, and it takes about 5 times the normal dosage of numbing stuff to make me go numb...So it didn't make it fun when I had all my dental work done. I'm not looking forward to the root canals...But after that I should be done with all the dental work I need.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby Furen » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:36 pm

When I was younger, I had to have so much work done to my teeth, I think I'd have like 6 cavities a year, I had to get one this year, but most of the time, it's good. I enjoy the dentist, they give me stuff! and fix my teeth!
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Lynna » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:21 pm

Atria35 (post: 1451724) wrote: The only thing I enjoy is that my dentist is a nice guy (and has such an adorable baby girl! Too cute!)

This was literally the very first thing that came to mind XD

Now, I think I only had one filling a long time ago. Right now I'm going throught the torture of braces. It always annoys me that even though orthodontists are nice, they still want you to have PERFECT teeth so they can get a bigger paycheck
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby Furen » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:24 pm

*Furen Likes this*
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Nate » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:28 pm

Lynna wrote:It always annoys me that even though orthodontists are nice, they still want you to have PERFECT teeth so they can get a bigger paycheck

And the seed of capitalist hatred is planted. Now let it grow!

Just kidding. XD

Nate

Postby Furen » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:30 pm

Nate (post: 1451813) wrote:And the seed of capitalist hatred is planted. Now let it grow!

Just kidding. XD

I would agree, it's how life works...
Furen

Postby kairo14 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:38 pm

haha...

I hate the drilling too.
I also find it funny when the dentist tries to ask you questions when there a drill down your throat. Yet, somehow the dentist understands what I am saying, when even I am not sure what I just said!
ImageImage
[font="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"]www.osheadavis.com / "MOES: Go, and scroll no more." [/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"]Dragonballz rocks, and, Jesus Saves / Naruto does multi-clone no jutsu,, but,, Jesus gives new-birth no jutsu[/SIZE][/font]
kairo14

Postby PrincessZelda » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:48 pm

I've.... never had a cavity >_>
"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats."

PrincessZelda

Postby CrystalChalice » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:03 pm

I also don't like the sound of that drill, but it's a good thing my dentist is kind enough to let me listen to my earphones while he fixes my teeth.

Speaking of my dentist, he said he'll take my braces off in the summer...and then he'll put a wire on my teeth. He said I'm gonna wear that wire for one year.
Whatever the season in life, the RIGHT attitude makes all the difference.

"I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth."
Psalm 121:1-2

"Though our paths may have diverged, you must continue to live out your life with all your might; you must never consider your own life to be something insignificant, and you must never forget about the friends whom you loved for as long as you live."
The Third Rule of Fairy Tail

"Mistakes are not shackles that halt one from stepping forward. Rather, they are that which sustain and grow one's heart.
Mavis Vermilion, Fairy Tail

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.
Avatar Aang, The Legend of Korra
CrystalChalice

Postby Ally-Ann » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:19 am

PrincessZelda (post: 1451821) wrote:I've.... never had a cavity >_>

Well, aren't you blessed? XD

I'm probably going to have braces. Maybe in a few months. Fortunately, my mom says I probably won't need them on for more than a year and a half.
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby PrincessZelda » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:24 am

Ally-Ann (post: 1451900) wrote:Well, aren't you blessed? XD

XD;; I guess... I did have to have braces for 3 years, though!
"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats."

PrincessZelda

Postby Nate » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:27 pm

You people talk about getting braces like it's a bad thing.

Nate

Postby Yuki-Anne » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:56 pm

I had braces for two years. It was weird, I actually wanted them, kind of like they were some kind of rite of passage. And then I got them on and saw them for what they are: a torture device.

That makes you look better.

I also looked forward to getting glasses. I kind of love glasses. I don't know why. I like wearing them (most of the time) and I definitely prefer megane-type guys. XD But the first time I looked in the mirror with both my braces and glasses, I kind of freaked out a little about how geeky I looked.
New and improved Yuki-Anne: now with blog: http://anneinjapan.blog.com
Yuki-Anne

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:13 pm

I've never had a cavity, either.

I never had braces, though I think I could use them. >.> But my parents are hoping my teeth will kinda straighten themselves, like my brother's supposedly did. Also, braces are expensive.

I did get a tooth pulled, though. I even went to a dentist in another city to have it done. It hurt some (for some reason he said that wasn't pain, it was 'pressure'. I don't care what you call it, it bloody hurt, okay, doc? XD), but not I'm-scared-of-dentists-now hurt. XD
Hats wrote:"Frodo! Cast off your [s]sins[/s] into the fire!"

EllaEdric 06:53 -IM SO UNEQUIPPED TO BE A MAN ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.
FllMtl Novelist

Postby Warrior4Christ » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:43 pm

kairo14 (post: 1451817) wrote:I also find it funny when the dentist tries to ask you questions when there a drill down your throat. Yet, somehow the dentist understands what I am saying, when even I am not sure what I just said!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5BXXmOwJ9Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxSs9Zw4FEI&feature=related

I think I had two fillings when I was younger in some baby teeth, but they fell out... so not any more.
Everywhere like such as, and MOES.

"Expect great things from God; attempt great things for God." - William Carey
Warrior4Christ

Location: Carefully place an additional prawn on the barbecue

Postby Happyfeet » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:35 am

When I have to get my teeth worked on I take my ipod and blast death metal, pretending that the grinding in my mouth is the subs
Happyfeet

Postby Ally-Ann » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:19 am

Happyfeet (post: 1454090) wrote:When I have to get my teeth worked on I take my ipod and blast death metal, pretending that the grinding in my mouth is the subs

Maybe I should do that.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Ally-Ann » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:41 pm

I had another tooth filled today. Unfortunately, my usual dentist wasn't in today, so I had a different one work on my tooth. This guy was nice, but after he numbed me I could feel him drill my tooth. So he numbed me some more and even then it still hurt a little.:( If I need another tooth worked on, it's going to be my usual dentist and no one else.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Return to General