Wisdom tooth horror stories

Talk about anything in here.

Postby Nanao » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:26 pm

ashfire (post: 1449314) wrote:The next day to the denist and he pulled a tooth spur out of the side of my gum.

that actually made me cringe x_x
Nanao

Postby Doubleshadow » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:41 pm

I had three cut out. No biggie, but I have a small mouth so they seriously jacked my jaws and that did hurt for a week. The worst of it was my parents scheduled the surgery for the day before fair week. I couldn't eat all the awesome fair food and just had to watch other people eating it. Big time bummer, but I did suffer down a few bites of blooming onion past the aching jaws and stitches. ><
[color="Red"]As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. - Proverbs 23:7[/color]

The Sundries
Robin: "If we close our eyes, we can't see anything."
Batman: "A sound observation, Robin."
Doubleshadow

Postby Kaligraphic » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:37 am

Okay, so I was in high school, and my parents were out of the house for an evening. I was watching TV - I forget what, exactly. Anyway, I was getting a snack when the phone rang, but all there was on the other end was the sound of someone chewing. I said "Hello," and voice said "I'm here." Creepy, right?

A little time goes by, and the phone rings again. It's the same voice, saying "I'll eat with you." Okay, now that's really weird, so I call the phone company to find out who's calling. They say they can't look up who it was, but they can put a tap on the line in case I get another call.

About half an hour later, there's another call. The mysterious chewing sound and a voice saying, "You really are delicious." As soon as I hang up, there's another ring. It's the guy from the phone company, saying, "I've traced the calls - they're coming from inside your mouth!"

I had my wisdom teeth taken out, and the weird thing is that my face turned slightly greenish for a little bit. Also, you're not supposed to play with the empty sockets, but I kept wanting to just because it felt so weird not to find what I was expecting in my own mouth.
The cake used to be a lie like you, but then it took a portal to the deception core.
Kaligraphic

Postby Yuki-Anne » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:26 pm

You know, for a moment there I thought you were telling a legitimate story, and I was genuinely worried for you. XD
New and improved Yuki-Anne: now with blog: http://anneinjapan.blog.com
Yuki-Anne

Postby Sparx00 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:41 pm

First they strapped me into a machine so I couldn't move, and then they put this mask over my face and gassed me! Then they took the BIGGEST NEEDLE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE, and stabbed it INTO MY ELBOW! Then I was knocked out with a skillet so the stuff they pumped into me would work faster. The next thing I knew, I was lying out in the middle of the street with bandages in my mouth and a bandage in the place of where my kidney used to be.

(Nah I'm just kidding, all they did is gas me, stick a needle in my arm and the next thing I knew it was all over. Also, I just got my wisdom teeth taken out today! It wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be. =D )
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby Atria35 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:56 pm

Sparx00 (post: 1451323) wrote:(Nah I'm just kidding, all they did is gas me, stick a needle in my arm and the next thing I knew it was all over. Also, I just got my wisdom teeth taken out today! It wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be. =D )

Glad to hear that!
Atria35

:3

Postby Sebastian Michaelis » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:55 pm

I dont remember much about my Wisdom teeth surgery but i do remember after being on pain meds and having weird dreams x.x i never wanna go through that again.
I am simply one hell of a butler-FKA MajorArmstrong-
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA moderators
Sebastian Michaelis

Postby Sparx00 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:15 am

Heh, I just discovered that when I'm on pain meds trying to sleep, it's not very effective. I woke up I don't know how many times in a row from 12:00 AM to 1:45 AM because of (what I'm assuming was) the sheer amount of stuff I was on. I'd wake up and look around and I would loose my balance while sitting up even. lol
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Previous

Return to General