Christmas messages

Talk about anything in here.

Christmas messages

Postby HitomiYuriko » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:49 pm

I would like to wish all my friends on CAA a Merry Christmas. And for those that haven't been on in a long time I hope next year I'll talk to more of you again and catch up.

I would like to send some very Christmas wishes to: Yahshua, Cephas VII, Nate, Gandulf(u know who u r), and those who I consider my CAA family.:angel::hug:
[SIZE="1"]Believe

What I believe is what I will become. I believe I am special and that there will never be another like me...not ever. I believe I have been blessed with certain talents that will allow me to serve a purpose higher that my own. I believe we are all connected and that despite our differences we are one. I believe in the power or love and its ability to heal all wounds. I believe there are no acts of coincidence only acts of God that work miraculously in my life. I believe that the lessons I learn will be the lessons I teach.

My Family: SP1, Raven, and my other daughter soon to be named in 2 years, PcSavvy (My Sister)
Been Adopted by: Shadowchild,Mega.EXE
My Adoptions: Lunis--who has my unconditional love and support. :angel:
Shadowchild: who can win an argument with anyone (Hehe)
My Boys in Arms (The ones I'll try to keep from wandering the path of goofiness & craziness:dizzy: ): Yahshua(:angel: on his shoulder watching over him), Nate (AKA Kaemmerite), Sigmaknight, Cap'nNick, BigSleepJ,Scribs, YeshuaKnight, Linkquest, Mr. Smarty Pants, Cephas VII, Kkun, and AziertheSwordsman
My Girls in Arms (The ones I'll be looking out for from time to time): Sakura15, CrimsonRyu17, PrincessZelda, Himura Kaoru, Iz&Trigun4life, Lunis, Jesusfreak84,Shadowchild
And some new friends: JadenMetal,Mithrandir, ShatterHeartArk, and few others
FKA Celestra[/SIZE]
HitomiYuriko

Postby Lynna » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:03 pm

Welcome Back?
I think I've seen you in some of the old threads. Merry Christmas!
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby KhakiBlueSocks » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:10 pm

[font="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="4"][color="RoyalBlue"]I would like to wish my online and offline family a very merry Christmas and a happy new year. I also wanna send Yuletide greetings to my coworkers at the Disabilities Center of AT&T, and, as weird as this is gonna sound, to the crew at our favorite anime dubbing studio's (Funimation, Bandai, Etc...). Thanks for giving us some great work in 2010, and we look forward to what you'll give us in 2011! Also, I wanna give a Christmas shout-out to my guys in Black and Gold--the Defending Super Bowl Champions, the [color="Black"]New[/color] [color="Yellow"]Orleans[/color] [color="Black"]Saints[/color]! [color="Black"]W[/color][color="Yellow"]H[/color][color="Black"]O[/color] [color="Yellow"]D[/color][color="Black"]A[/color][color="Yellow"]T[/color]?!?!

Last but not least, I wanna send Christmas greetings to those in our military both here and abroad. This one is for you guys!

[/color][/SIZE][/font]
Joshua: Hebrew -The LORD is Salvation

" wrote:RustyClaymore 11:27 - Ah yes, Socks is the single raindrop responsible for the flood. XD

Check out my new anime review blog, "The Cajun Samurai"

http://thecajunsamurai.wordpress.com/
KhakiBlueSocks

Postby Atria35 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:50 pm

Xmas wishes to my offline and online friends, my family, and the whole world.

Peace out!
Atria35

Postby Nate » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:52 pm

Hey thanks a bunch! Have a good one.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Return to General