Do you sew...

Talk about anything in here.

Postby Blacklight » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:49 pm

Okay, so, while not knitting related, and little sewing was involved, these are the modified boots I did about 5 months ago.

The last one is me wearing them. In order to attach the chans, I used a (thick) needle to sew D rings to the backs. I needed to use pliers to get the needle through the material, and it's not in such good shape anymore. But the rings have held strong, now just the link holding the smaller chain on the left boot is giving me trouble, and I'm prepared to fix it. The studs came from my first studded belt that broke a couple of years ago.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[color="Blue"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color]
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="DeepSkyBlue"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color][/font]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[color="Pink"]chatbot 03:36 - Blacklight asks, are you sane?
My answer: It's hard to say, really.[/color]
Blacklight

Postby Atria35 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:30 am

^ Blacklight, those looke AWESOME! Man, you have to be CRAFTY to make books like those!
Atria35

Postby wildpurplechild » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:57 pm

Those are neat! I'd like some steampunk boots myself. I just finished some steampunk goggles.
Heads up, I don't go on this site much these days...
The King is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. Psalm 45:11
wildpurplechild

Previous

Return to General