A video that touched me :)

Talk about anything in here.

A video that touched me :)

Postby Ella Edric » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:32 pm

Firstly I want to say that I wasnt sure where to place this thread, so if any mod sees this and thinks theres a better place for it then by all means, move away! XD

Anyway, the vid Im posting here really touched me and I wanted to share it with you guys. I was crying by the end of it. lol. so yeah. I hope you guys like it! :)
Click here

Any comments? :)
[color="LightBlue"]"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." --Thomas Jefferson [/color]
[font="Arial Black"][color="Pink"]~Proud member(and starter), of the sisterhood of CAA.~ [/color][/font]
[color="YellowGreen"]Furen: Without you Canada would be feeling bad. we'd all be depressed [/color]
CognitiveGear 07:08 - I hear that Jesus is a pretty rad dude who teaches us to love everyone.
[color="Silver"]Midknight74012 09:04 - Minds are like parachutes. Just because you lost yours, doesn't mean you can borrow mine[/color]
[color="Red"]@)}~`,~[/color] [color="SeaGreen"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]
[color="RoyalBlue"]This is MOES[/color]:dance:
Ella Edric

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:36 pm

Maaan. I love David Crowder Band so much. They're such a breath of fresh air when it comes to beautiful music. Thank you for sharing. =)
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Ella Edric » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:53 pm

youre very welcome. :) My best friend actually originally shared it with me. I thought it would be something everyone could enjoy. :)
[color="LightBlue"]"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." --Thomas Jefferson [/color]
[font="Arial Black"][color="Pink"]~Proud member(and starter), of the sisterhood of CAA.~ [/color][/font]
[color="YellowGreen"]Furen: Without you Canada would be feeling bad. we'd all be depressed [/color]
CognitiveGear 07:08 - I hear that Jesus is a pretty rad dude who teaches us to love everyone.
[color="Silver"]Midknight74012 09:04 - Minds are like parachutes. Just because you lost yours, doesn't mean you can borrow mine[/color]
[color="Red"]@)}~`,~[/color] [color="SeaGreen"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]
[color="RoyalBlue"]This is MOES[/color]:dance:
Ella Edric

Postby armeck » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:51 am

i love that video! i heard it took several thousand hours to make XD
Just some punk kid that likes techno music
armeck

Postby Furen » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:49 pm

Thanks Ella! That was nice! Very touching :)
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Lynna » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:44 pm

Beautiful!
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Return to General