Leaving CAA For A Bit? Coming Back? Post Here!

Talk about anything in here.

Postby Furen » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:14 pm

Thanks! I'm gone again today for most of today and a bit of saturday no doubt (change confrence concert in toronto)
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Furen » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:45 pm

Okay back from the TFK concert (did you know they are also FM Static???!!!)
so off to bed then work tomorrow... :)
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby That Dude » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:32 pm

Furen (post: 1431370) wrote:Okay back from the TFK concert (did you know they are also FM Static???!!!)
so off to bed then work tomorrow... :)

I did know that...Did you know that they have another side project band called The Drawing Room. (I personally like it much better than the other two...But that's just me.)
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby Furen » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:57 pm

That Dude (post: 1431399) wrote:I did know that...Did you know that they have another side project band called The Drawing Room. (I personally like it much better than the other two...But that's just me.)

That I also did not know

I am gone this weekend again (I know) for ATF this time (get to see the Newsboys in concert!)
Have a good weekend and see ya sunday or monday
Furen

Postby DangoDaikazoku » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:07 pm

I probably should have posted sooner, but I am taking a break this month from anime. I just wanted to prove to myself it was possible. So far so good! So I will see you guys next month, bye!
Thank You For Your Time,
DangoDaikazoku
DangoDaikazoku

Postby Furen » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:23 pm

ISSSS BACKKK!!

did ja miss me?
Furen

Postby Jeikobu » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:52 pm

Wow, it's been a LONG time! I'm really not into message boards like I used to be, but I wanted to promote my Photobucket account and get a lot more comments and feedback, and so I thought I'd drop by here. Hope everyone is doing very well and that Jesus Christ is filling each of your lives!! God bless. ;)
"For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; and the government will rest on His shoulders; and His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace." - Isaiah 9:6

[SIZE="3"]Please give and help Japan during this awful time![/SIZE]

Please visit my Photobucket and tell me what you think!
Jeikobu

Postby Roy Mustang » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:15 pm

This a hard thing to write about as I had hope that this wouldn't come to this. I will be leaving CAA until after my wedding happens and get everything in order after I'm moved to the Chicago area.

Trying to plan a wedding on a short time and then trying to get everything done as well as worrying how to pay for it has been very stressful.

I have been under a lot of stress over this and coming to the boards doesn't help. I have let little things get to me to the point that I'm ready to snap and this something that I don't want to do or say stuff that I don't mean at all here at the board.

I know that I have snap at some people on here in the last few months and where I'm under stress, that is no reason to behaved like this here or anyone in my life. So I way to say that I'm sorry to anyone that I have been ugly and snap on you as that is really who I am or do I want keep showing myself in that matter.

My other feelings on this is that I need to do this for my health as I know this not good for my bad heart and I'm more then shock that I haven't cause any health problems with letting this boil over and get really upset for no reason.

So I wish you all well and I hope that after everything is finish this point of my life with where I will be living and the wedding that I can come back as the person that I am.

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Red"]Col. Roy Mustang[/color][/font]
Roy Mustang

Postby Hohenheim » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:20 pm

Hey guys. I'm back (for now) after having experienced some of the greatness of freshman year at university. Don't know if anyone recognized my absence, but I'm still hanging around.
[font="Arial Black"]"But I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness." - excerpt from the novel Brave New World[/font]

[font="Century Gothic"]"Is all this striving after ultimate meaning a massive delusion, a gigantic wish-fulfillment?...Could our symbol-rich world be of interest only to a pitiless nihilist? I do not think so." - Simon Conway Morris[/font]

[font="Century Gothic"]"Faith seeks understanding. I do not seek to understand that I may believe, but I believe in order to understand." - St. Anselm of Canterbury[/font]
Hohenheim

Postby TheSubtleDoctor » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:29 pm

I was just thinking that I hadn't seen you around lately. Glad to have you back. I do enjoy your posts.
TheSubtleDoctor

Postby ShiroiHikari » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:42 pm

Roy Mustang (post: 1433517) wrote:This a hard thing to write about as I had hope that this wouldn't come to this. I will be leaving CAA until after my wedding happens and get everything in order after I'm moved to the Chicago area.

Trying to plan a wedding on a short time and then trying to get everything done as well as worrying how to pay for it has been very stressful.

I have been under a lot of stress over this and coming to the boards doesn't help. I have let little things get to me to the point that I'm ready to snap and this something that I don't want to do or say stuff that I don't mean at all here at the board.

I know that I have snap at some people on here in the last few months and where I'm under stress, that is no reason to behaved like this here or anyone in my life. So I way to say that I'm sorry to anyone that I have been ugly and snap on you as that is really who I am or do I want keep showing myself in that matter.

My other feelings on this is that I need to do this for my health as I know this not good for my bad heart and I'm more then shock that I haven't cause any health problems with letting this boil over and get really upset for no reason.

So I wish you all well and I hope that after everything is finish this point of my life with where I will be living and the wedding that I can come back as the person that I am.

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Red"]Col. Roy Mustang[/color][/font]

I'll miss seeing you on the boards and I wish you nothing but the best. ^_^

Welcome back, Hohenheim!
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Furen » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:51 pm

yeah see ya roy and good to see ya again Hohen
Furen

Postby Sparx00 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:01 am

I'm back!
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby Furen » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:22 pm

hey SPAwreckS how you been man, glad to see ya
Furen

Postby Ella Edric » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:38 pm

Spaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDD
Ella Edric

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:27 pm

Welcome back, Sparx. ^^
Hats wrote:"Frodo! Cast off your [s]sins[/s] into the fire!"

EllaEdric 06:53 -IM SO UNEQUIPPED TO BE A MAN ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.
FllMtl Novelist

Postby Vega » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:24 am

If you havent noticed I havent been around for the past month or so. I should be comming back soon.
The mind is so complex when your based. 32 levels. Welcome to my world. --Lil B
I'm not guna let anything take the love from my heart, the love of life and spreading peace and positive, thank you earth I'm alive. --Lil B
Swag like I'm marrow, in my bones. Swag in my bones. Bone Marrow Swag. -- Lil B
Shouts out to Lil B "The Based God".
Vega

Postby Seto_Sora » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:09 pm

Hey guys! I'm back! Things have slowed down a bit with the wedding! So I have a little bit more time! Wanted to say hullo and give a mite of an update. Wedding plans are going well! ^_^ And I have finally got the inspiration for the two Manga's my brother and I are working on! :D

SDG
This

Seto_Sora

Postby Furen » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:52 pm

tomarrow afternoon, around 5ish I'm going to Air Raid 18 featuring Manafest and Superchic[k] and Hearts in Stereo
Furen

Postby goldenspines » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:34 pm

Hey guys, I'm posting just giving you all a heads up that Ante Bellum will be gone for about a month or so from the boards to focus on school and life.
goldenspines

Postby Furen » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:32 pm

oh, okay, she will be missed

also I'm back, the bands were very good (but if I hear another band play "Tonight's going to be a good night" again from another christian band I'm going to go nuts, Hearts, Superchick and Newsboys have all played it)
Furen

Postby Blacklight » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:03 pm

Tomorrow leaving for two weeks on a trip.

So, bye. (<< Should be packing right now.)
[color="Blue"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color]
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="DeepSkyBlue"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color][/font]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[color="Pink"]chatbot 03:36 - Blacklight asks, are you sane?
My answer: It's hard to say, really.[/color]
Blacklight

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:04 pm

Dang, I keep meaning to post here. ^^; Here goes...
PatrickEklektos (post: 1436836) wrote:Hey guys! I'm back! Things have slowed down a bit with the wedding! So I have a little bit more time! Wanted to say hullo and give a mite of an update. Wedding plans are going well! ^_^ And I have finally got the inspiration for the two Manga's my brother and I are working on! :D

SDG

Yay~ Good to hear. :)
goldenspines (post: 1436875) wrote:Hey guys, I'm posting just giving you all a heads up that Ante Bellum will be gone for about a month or so from the boards to focus on school and life.

Aw, okay. I can't wait to see her again~
Blacklight (post: 1438001) wrote:Tomorrow leaving for two weeks on a trip.

So, bye. (<< Should be packing right now.)

Hope you have a good trip! ^^

Also.
Vega (post: 1436465) wrote:If you havent noticed I havent been around for the past month or so. I should be comming back soon.

[SIZE="10"]8D[/SIZE]

FllMtl Novelist

Postby Fish and Chips » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:05 pm

bkilbour (post: 1438490) wrote:So I'm going on another short deployment again, in about... well, in a while (I'll be gone by the end of next week).
I'm gonna be missing Christmas, but I'll come back shortly afterwards.

Please pray that everything works out okay during the run, and please pray for my quals - they're still piling up, especially since the work I had to do put me behind a LOT on them.

Thank you very much!

-Blake
Alright, see ya man.
Fish and Chips

Postby Furen » Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:40 pm

Be gone for the rest of the weekend and a bunch of monday very likely, see ya when I return ^^/ God bless and take care while I'm gone.
Furen

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:29 pm

Aw, farewell to Blake and Ren. o.o/))

FllMtl Novelist

Postby Roy Mustang » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:17 am

Now, I'm leaving again to try to focus on my wedding and moving to another state.

[color="Red"]Col. Roy Mustang[/color]
Roy Mustang

Postby Furen » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:05 pm

Back, I missed ya all.
Furen

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:42 pm

See ya, Roy. o.o/

FllMtl Novelist

Postby Atria35 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:17 am

Well, it's technically the day before Thanksgiving break, but today I'm heading home since my classes are over for the week. So I might not be on until Sunday (but I doubt it- I'll likely be on every day. But just in case....)
Atria35

Previous Next

Return to General