I dreamed that...

Talk about anything in here.

Postby Hiryu » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:58 am

For some reason, I was looking for Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island at K-Mart. I like looking for old games, but I don't like K-mart. That was sorta random.
Hiryu

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:21 am

Once I dreamed that the statue of liberty's arm (The one that holds up the tortch) was ripped clean off,and there was red liquid coming out of it. And there seemed to be a flood around it. There was also a voice talking, but I don't remember what it said.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Revenant » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:10 am

I like to promote the idea that there is a possibility that there is no such thing as a "useless dream" (or "completely random" dream), though I am not saying that God is trying to give you life-changing direction on something in your life with every dream, do consider that God is trying to tell you at least something with every dream.

Eh, just...record your dreams and look for patterns or messages through some of the figures that show up in them.
Revenant

Postby TopazRaven » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:31 am

I had a dream once that me and my mom where fighting werewolves while riding on the back of a gaint white gerbil....I think I need help. Lol.
TopazRaven

Postby Htom Sirveaux » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:24 pm

Last night I dreamed that I was at my sister & brother-in-law's church and this one dude (I know him, he's a big, beefy young man and definitely weird, though he doesn't go there anymore) went around tackle-glomping people really hard. It was so bad there were schedules posted up, showing who he would tackle-glomp and when, so they'd have fair warning. But I was just visiting, so he hit me at random. Knocked the wind out of me.

Then I woke up.
Then I went back to sleep.

I dreamed that I was at work and I met Peri from Doctor Who (the Peter Davidson/Colin Baker years), and she had a pet chinchilla with her.
Random dream jump-cut and I was with a small-time evil mastermind wannabe who was starting his plans for world domination by trying various bizarre and unsuccessful ways to kill small animals. He was trying to freeze Peri's chinchilla solid, then blast it with warm air. But when the critter wouldn't die, he gave up, so I took it and went away and called Peri (I had her cellphone #) and told her I found her chinchilla and if she'd like to come and pick him up, he'd be happy to see her. She came to get it, then asked me if there was some way she could thank me. I said, "Let me take you out for dinner."
Then I woke up.

Figures. I only have the nerve to ask a woman out on a date if it's in a dream. And she's a fictional character. But Peri's hot, there's no denying that.
If this post seems too utterly absurd or ridiculous to be taken seriously, don't. :)
Htom Sirveaux

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:22 pm

I dreamed that my Mom and my brother where tied to a fence, and this guy was trying to kill me. I tried using an axe to defend myself, but it was too heavy. "So helpless." the man chuckled, then took out a dagger. Somehow I was able to grab the dagger from him, and stabbed him with it several times before I went into a house calling for help. The bad guy was caught, and my Mom and brother where set free.

Then I woke up.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby sailorsaturn » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:23 pm

Last night I dreamed that if I looked at something hard enough, even if I had no idea how it worked, I would know how to destroy it which was handy because I had just discovered a horrid plan and the people who were behind it were sending giant robots after me. I was trying to find the one other person in the world who had my ability because I thought that he could help me when someone threw a shoe at my door and I woke up.
sailorsaturn

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:41 pm

Last night I dreamed I was watching this gritty, cyberpunk movie... about baseball... staring Sylvester Stallone and Michael Jordon. Actually, now that I think about it, I think it might have been a movie ABOUT Sylvester Stallone and Michael Jordon making a gritty, cyberpunk baseball movie.

Either way, I really wish this dream movie actually existed, 'cos it sounds awesome.
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Postby Tamachan319 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:03 pm

I dreamed that some of my friends from church and I were going to rob a bank. We started robbing it, and I got handed some money. I started freaking out and thought, "Wait a second! Stealing is wrong! I can't do this!" And then I woke up.

How ironic that it was my friends from church who were the masterminds behind this bank robbery. I think my pastor was the ringleader....yup, that was a WEIRD dream.
[font="Comic Sans MS"]"You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me."
-C. S. Lewis[/font]
"MOES: Sig. Or sig not. There is no scroll."
According to EllaEdric, my real name is.... "TAMAMAMAMAAMMAAM".

[font="Courier New"]
I love my flute![/font]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tamachan319

Location: Someplace, somewhere. I'm specific about these things, you see.

Postby sailorsaturn » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:10 am

I dreamed that I was tying to find out who shot JFK. I failed miserably. (That's all I can remember.)
sailorsaturn

Postby Sapphire225 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:29 pm

I dreamed that I was running from the police for some reason. I hotwired a car and began to drive away from them, with the cops right on my tail. I somehow get to the mall around my way, lock the doors and realize it is pretty much deserted except for a couple of ten-year-old boys that were super bratty and threw ice on me. As I begin to chase the boys, the I suddenly hear Michael Jackson's "Hey-hey!" voice and a giant hand lifts the roof and there like a giant Michael Jackson towering over the mall. He scoops up the little boys and puts the roof back down, and I just stare and just go to the cookie shop in the next corridor and get myself a cookie slice before waking up to the alarm.

It was super bizzare...
"Because the World isn't as cruel as you take it to be." ~ Celty, Durarara!!

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
~Deuteronomy 31:6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality. ~ Iris Murdoch
Sapphire225

Postby firestorm » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:28 am

I dreamt that I was watching a movie and the trailer before it was about a possessed baby trying to kill his parents. Turns out the movie I was watching was exactly that movie in the trailer, but the movie was like semi-interactive cause I was actually trying stop the baby, but when the squemish parts came, I would look away and all I would see is a screen and I see people watching the movie with me. Anyways in one part of the movie, I follow these white monkeys behind the family's house and when we get to the backyard I see them just standing and I come up to them. All of a sudden the floor under us starts to go down like an elevator, and we go down into the white monkeys' secret layer. It turns out these monkeys are trying to kill the baby. So the first floor we go to Is a room FULL of weapons of all shapes and sizes. 2nd floor..... ALSO full of weapons... 3rd floor.... I saw a whole bunch of monkeys fighting and sparring with each other like ninjas.... 4th floor Even more guns.... Needless to say, they were well stocked for War against this evil infant. Towards the end right I woke up right before the scene where the kid gets possessed so it turns out the kid was psycho from the beginning.

In the trailer for the movie to the end, there is a scene where the kid is older and your looking like your hiding from behind a closet door. (the person that's hiding is not you though.) And the kid goes "Wanna see my big knife?" and the door opens wider to see he has a giant knife and as he cut slashed the person for some reason the kid said "KNARF!" like pinky from pinky and the brian or Knarf from the Thunder Cats. yeah I know weird.

Another weird thing was it actually had a movie name that worked for it. The movie was called Bloodlust.

I don't usually have scary dreams, but I thought the white monkeys were hilarious. XD
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby Sparx00 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:45 am

I dreamed that the love of my life got kidnapped and I searched the world looking for her. I even went all the way to the arctic circle and found the kidnapper's hide out. Unfortunately they moved her to a different location and I was unable to find her before I woke up...
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby firestorm » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:00 am

Sparx00 (post: 1436188) wrote:I dreamed that the love of my life got kidnapped and I searched the world looking for her. I even went all the way to the arctic circle and found the kidnapper's hide out. Unfortunately they moved her to a different location and I was unable to find her before I woke up...

You forgot to say that you turned into Godzilla before you went looking XD
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby Sparx00 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:06 am

firestorm (post: 1436189) wrote:You forgot to say that you turned into Godzilla before you went looking XD

That was only a special power I could use to cover great distances. Most of the dream was done on foot in human form.
Sparx00

Postby acgifford » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:16 am

ROFL. Awesome.
acgifford

Postby Beau Soir » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:18 pm

I usually don't remember my dreams, but I vaguely remember something I dreamed the other night...

So, back story. I'm an artist, and there's this girl a few years younger than me who learned to draw from me and my art. In turn, she lets me know that she desperately wants her art to be "good" like mine, and that she feels so bad when she looks at my art, and so her style resembles mine quite a bit.

In my dream, I had drawn an anime guy on a white board, but I had drawn the character so low on the board that I had to stop drawing in the middle of the legs since there was no more board at the bottom. Apparently I left and came back, only to find that my little art student had erased the part of the legs I had drawn and she had redrawn the character's legs crouching.

I strongly believe that dreams are most dreams are meaningful, and I have reason to. (not saying every dream has an apparent meaning, but my dreams don't often stick around unless they're scarring somehow) It's just very weird...

Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.
--James Arthur Baldwin

Charm is deceptive, beauty is fleeting,
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.

(Proverbs 31:30)

Beau Soir

Postby Sparx00 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:35 pm

Another dream last night. (Wow. two nights in a row!)

I dreamed that I worked for a salty pirate in a sea food restaurant that he opened up. It was cool because the whole restaurant was underwater in a sunken ship. You take a sub ride down and come up in this air bubble which has all the tables in it. Then all you gotta do is grab a table, and order! But since the kitchen didn't have an air bubble, I had to learn how to breath water. The fish I cooked were also fresh! I just grabbed the fish that swam by, chopped their little fishy heads off, scaled them, put them on the grill, and fried them up! (Don't ask me how I grilled them underwater...)

Then at closing time we had a dance party. I started dancing to "Can't Touch This" by MC Hammer and then I was suddenly wearing those weird pants that he had on... Then I freaked and woke up.
Sparx00

Postby Atria35 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:01 pm

I dreamed that I woke up too early and was trying to get to sleep.

Seriously.
Atria35

Postby samurai10 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:59 pm

i dreamed that somebody was poking me. XD. and then it started hurting. and it hurt so much, i woke up. XD after that, i went back to sleep. i then dreamed that i was in a village, when all of a sudden, huge, ginourmous, LOTRish spiders attacked the town. my dad, me, and my sister were trying to get away from the village in my car, when somehow a big spider went through the walls of my car, and it was trying to bite me. and then i was pushing it away with a broom, and screaming to my sister to help me, and then i woke up. XD i have weird dreams XD
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:05 am

I only had about two hours of sleep last night and during that time I dreamed about an old fashion Music Box. The tune was calm and relaxing like a lullaby from when I was a kid. The sad part is that I forgot the song. I really liked it too. TT__TT
World Domination or Bust :thumb:
Kung_Fu_Master

Location: In the Animation department at school with hours of homework.

Postby Atria35 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:02 pm

I dreamed that it was night and I felt someone leaning on my bed- like they were starting to climb on. Then I heard a loud "Hmph!" sort of laugh, and as I looked over my shoulder I watched a black figure get up and walk over to the wall across my bed and look at the painting I have on it.

THat was a wierd dream, since it felt really real- I woke up after and it was night, and the room looked exactly like it had in the dream. I got afraid that maybe someone had gotten into my apartment, so I ended up getting up to check.
Atria35

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:12 pm

This thread has come to my attention again after a duplicate-ish thread popped up in General, so since this one is pretty recent and also hasn't gone off the deep end from being in Goof Off (not sure why I didn't move it previously; it's really well-suited for General XD), I'm officially moving it here! XD Carry on. XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby DangoDaikazoku » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:02 pm

My dreams are extremely random, and when I say random I mean so random that it makes no sense even while I am dreaming. Occasionally I dream about the anime I am watching at the time. I just scream at how stupid the characters are being for not admitting the love each other. Last night it was something about Shakespear plays getting mixed up. WHAT IS HENRY THE FOURTH DOING IN MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM??? That is the only part of an extremely complicated dream I can remember.
Thank You For Your Time,
DangoDaikazoku
DangoDaikazoku

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:05 pm

In-between my alarm going off and when I actually got up this morning, I had a bizarre assortment of dreams where I did wake up, or went back to sleep. Disorienting. Also there was a smattering of Harry Potter stuff in there: Harry, Ron, and Hermione were running around some ancient Victorian house with locked doors and decrepit-looking walls outside; Voldemort was walking towards the town from the other end of a wide, sandy beach that kind of makes me think of my library's parking lot.

Quite odd. >_O
Hats wrote:"Frodo! Cast off your [s]sins[/s] into the fire!"

EllaEdric 06:53 -IM SO UNEQUIPPED TO BE A MAN ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.
FllMtl Novelist

Postby samurai10 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:34 pm

once, my sister dreamed that some weirdo guy broke her wrist, and shot her other wrist. XD very strange, especially since she had just recovered from a severe bout of tetanitus (sp?)

last night, all i remember was that it was REALLY weird XD
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby sailorsaturn » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:01 pm

All I remember is the very end of the dream when I found an adapter thing for my phone that I've been looking for for weeks in the real world. I was SOOO happy and was about to hook it up to my phone when my heater turned on and woke me up... I was sad when it was not where it was in my dream. :P
sailorsaturn

Postby Yamamaya » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:31 pm

I had a dream a while back that I was flying on a chopper. Then I throwed some beer into a building. Somehow it passed through the roof like it was transparent. It was caught by an Indian guy who proceeded to do a commercial.

Then I made out with a Rei cosplayer.

In another dream I had, I was involved in a battle against Uruk-hai at some ruined castle. Cars were passing by below as I fought beside knights.

In my craziest dream yet, this evil midget who talked like Danny Devito kept on breaking into my house. Eventually I got fed up, grabbed a ring blade and dragged him before a council(all the council members were garbed in black robes and hoods). I then beheaded the evil midget. The council members all said, "Gooooooooood," like Emperor Palpatine.
Yeah...
Yamamaya

Postby Yuki-Anne » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:10 pm

Sapphire225 (post: 1436118) wrote:I dreamed that I was running from the police for some reason. I hotwired a car and began to drive away from them, with the cops right on my tail. I somehow get to the mall around my way, lock the doors and realize it is pretty much deserted except for a couple of ten-year-old boys that were super bratty and threw ice on me. As I begin to chase the boys, the I suddenly hear Michael Jackson's "Hey-hey!" voice and a giant hand lifts the roof and there like a giant Michael Jackson towering over the mall. He scoops up the little boys and puts the roof back down, and I just stare and just go to the cookie shop in the next corridor and get myself a cookie slice before waking up to the alarm.

It was super bizzare...

I lol'd.

I had a dream that I was in some sort of department store. I tried to use a toilet that had apparently been made specifically for super-fat people, and I was falling in, so I had to go to a different stall, but the door was falling off. :/

Also, in the toy section, there was a huge claw, like in the claw machines where you can get stuffed animals and such, that would go along the ceiling. I was trying to get this one thing before the evil genius in charge of the toy section got back.

Also, somewhere in my dreams, I started drowning and woke up feeling super disturbed.
New and improved Yuki-Anne: now with blog: http://anneinjapan.blog.com
Yuki-Anne

Postby Sapphire225 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:18 pm

I dreamed that I went to my school's Bachelor Ball and saw that it was really extravagent. My friend won one of the auctions and gave him to me for a date (although its only suppose to be for one dance). However, the guy peels off his face and turns out to be Izaya form Durarara!! O_o He;s walking me to a french restaurant before my alarm wakes me up. :stressed:
"Because the World isn't as cruel as you take it to be." ~ Celty, Durarara!!

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
~Deuteronomy 31:6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality. ~ Iris Murdoch
Sapphire225

Previous Next

Return to General