I dreamed that...

Talk about anything in here.

I dreamed that...

Postby Yuki-Anne » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:06 pm

Here is the thread where you post what you dreamed about last night!

I dreamed that I was back in America and I had to teach an English class really quick at the same time that I was packing to go back to Japan. Also, people lived in a dystopian society inside a grocery store where they lived in shopping carts, roving through the store in nomadic bands. I couldn't find a tribe, so I rolled around in my shopping cart all alone, trying not to be waylaid by another gang.
New and improved Yuki-Anne: now with blog: http://anneinjapan.blog.com
Yuki-Anne

Postby Nate » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:41 pm

Yuki-Anne wrote:Here is the thread where you post what you dreamed about last night!

Until CAA becomes a rated M for Mature board, I'm afraid I'll be forced to refrain from participating in this thread.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:45 pm

I dreamt that my college caught on fire the other day. Everything was on fire except for my apartment, and I was really distraught because I wanted ice cream, but the convenience store was closed. Because it was on fire. It's hilarious because one of the buildings on my campus actually caught on fire last semester. XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Blacklight » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:04 pm

I... forgot. x_x

It may have had to do with tomato sauce, or... something red.
[color="Blue"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color]
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="DeepSkyBlue"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color][/font]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[color="Pink"]chatbot 03:36 - Blacklight asks, are you sane?
My answer: It's hard to say, really.[/color]
Blacklight

Postby Nekomimi » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:51 am

The part I remember is only cuz I dreamt it after shutting off my alarm. But there was something about a murder, and about two teen girls in long, Asian-style red dresses, and they were going to investigate the murder -- and then I woke up XD
Nekomimi

Postby Nami » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:42 am

ahah, I had this awesome dream about my sister and I, she disappeared after a few minutes into the dream, I was going after something a goblin king took, the goblins looked a lot like the Lord of the Ring's goblins. So, I slid down this LEGO like tunnel and went through a very video-game/lego looking place until I demanded the Goblin King give me back what was mine (sound familiar? Only this guy was butt-ugly) he said some old witch lady had it and I had to jump down another tunnel to get to the house (which is outside...) I listened to a conversation, and the man was told how to get out of the house, which you did by jumping off the back porch onto this huge white mattress, somehow my Aunt got there, and she jumped first, then I jumped and she vanished..my sisters appeared and the whole place was a neighborhood after we got out the witches back gate, my sisters had bikes, I got my bike, the tires were flat! I went back to the witches house to get an air-pump and the place was crawling with kids! then I woke up >>

Weird dream, but fun XD
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Midori » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:45 am

Ahaha, I dreamed that Mithrandir was crowned king of some large fantasy kingdom.
Midori

Postby Atria35 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:50 am

I dreamed that Halloween was taking over the world (apparently by decorating houses in large, cartooney pumpkins and candy corn and spiderwebs) and the only way me and the other people who hadn't been taken over could combat it was by singing Christmas carols.
Atria35

Postby Htom Sirveaux » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:23 am

I dreamed about Pyramid Head. He pops up now and again in my dreams, trying to chase me (the Great Knife always slows him down, though). I don't consider them nightmares.
If this post seems too utterly absurd or ridiculous to be taken seriously, don't. :)
Htom Sirveaux

Postby Davidizer13 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:52 pm

Sometimes I dream about posting on CAA. It's sad, but it's like an island of sense in the rest of my dream, because they're usually incoherent messes when I go back and think about them. (They make perfect sense when I'm having them, though...)
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:14 pm

Oh man, that reminds me. Once I dreamed I got banned from a site for posting "illegal sites about writing", and the 'mod' who banned me (a member who, in real life, isn't a mod, I don't think) waited until I was in the chat with him. And he called me some nasty, censored-out name. o_O

So he 'banned' me and I got kicked out of chat, then reentered in order to say I didn't know those writing sites were illegal. And as I re-entered someone else in chat was telling the mod to give me a chance to defend myself, and I said something like, "Hoo, I wasn't sure I'd be able to get back in!" and then... I woke up. o_o

'Twas very odd. o_o
Hats wrote:"Frodo! Cast off your [s]sins[/s] into the fire!"

EllaEdric 06:53 -IM SO UNEQUIPPED TO BE A MAN ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.
FllMtl Novelist

Postby Lynna » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:50 pm

I had a dream where I acctually tried converting my friend to christianity. Probably a message that I should get off my lazy, fearful but and say something
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby Yuki-Anne » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:59 pm

I dreamed that since I was sick, the ladies in the church called one of the church members, who is a nurse, and also happens to be the only single guy my age in the church, over to see how I was doing. I felt really embarrassed, because I looked all nasty from being sick, and my room was a total disaster zone. Also, suddenly he could speak marvelous English, and I was like, "Since when?"

Also, PrincessZelda (who came with me to Japan this summer in RL) was suddenly back, and I asked, "When did you get here? WHY are you here?" And she said, "Don't you know?" and never gave me a straight answer. So when the guy was talking to me in English I looked over at Laura, as if to tell her silently, "Oh, so NOW this guy can speak English?! What the... ?!"

I asked him something general, and he gave a cryptic response about being careful when getting into relationships, so I said, "That's nice, but I wasn't really talking about that..."

It was actually one of the most coherent fever dreams I've ever had. Is it weird that my dreams actually make MORE sense when I'm sick?
Yuki-Anne

Postby Blacklight » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:10 pm

I once dreamt that I had pulled off some kind of fantastic stunt; I was standing on sort of a wood board, and the structure was starting to collapse, the board flipped over, and I was thrown into the air, and in midair, I was trying to position myself to where I would land on my feet, so I leaned back and did a backflip, landing right on my feet. I was excited about this, so I went to tell my mom about it. I went around the front of the house (for some reason) and ended up in a house that was NOT mine, where there was a table, like a restaurant booth up agaist the wall. A cat came out from under the table and climbed up a few steps of the stairwell, it was carrying a bird in its mouth. The bird got out of the cat's mouth, and pulled out its tounge on the way.(Yes, I know.) The bird was standing in front of the cat, holding its tounge, and the cat covered its mouth with its paws and started saying, in a clear and very human sounding voice, "Jason, give it back!" and tried reaching for it, but Jason the bird wasn't planning on giving the cat back its tounge.
That was the end. >_0

But, I love odd dreams.
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="DeepSkyBlue"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color][/font]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blacklight

Postby Yuki-Anne » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:24 pm

The best part is that the bird's name was Jason.
Yuki-Anne

Postby Tamachan319 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:24 pm

I once dreamt that it was the Christmas concert at my school. We were preparing the "Hallejuah Chorus" for the one in real life, so in my dream, the words were replaced with: "Panera Bread! Panera Bread!" People were dancing around in costumes that looked like bread and soup. It was an odd dream. Plus, I had never had a dream that was like a commercial. It was so weird...
[font="Comic Sans MS"]"You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me."
-C. S. Lewis[/font]
"MOES: Sig. Or sig not. There is no scroll."
According to EllaEdric, my real name is.... "TAMAMAMAMAAMMAAM".

[font="Courier New"]
I love my flute![/font]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tamachan319

Location: Someplace, somewhere. I'm specific about these things, you see.

Postby Hiryu » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:18 pm

Some punk with long knives for fingers and an ugly burnt face keeps telling me he wants to kill me. I punch him in his face and tell him to quit being stupid.
Hiryu

Postby Blacklight » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:59 pm

Ooh, a more recent one was when I met someone, who didn't speak English, I'm not sure what language he spoke, but he did understand Spanish, so I tried introducing myself in Spanish, but the only words I could remember were Japanese.
I could not for the life of me remember anything in Spanish.

Now that I remember something about last night's dream, it involved were-cats (i.e. werewolves, but a giant, viscious cat version.) and for some reason, I lived in a giant house-maze, where there were countless hiding places, and I was trying to hide from, most likely, the were-cat invaders. There were a bunch of rooms that had secret passages, and many of them were variations of some rooms that I'd been in before. At one point, I was hiding under a couch, and was found by some Japanese people who were there for reasons I do not remember. Then we ate pizza and talked.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blacklight

Postby Beau Soir » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:44 pm

I have had several dreams (or more like nightmares, really) that my teeth were falling out... everything from spitting a tooth out in my hand to my teeth literally crumbling. The vivid ones are scary...
But besides that, I don't remember any dreams lately. o__o

Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.
--James Arthur Baldwin

Charm is deceptive, beauty is fleeting,
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.

(Proverbs 31:30)

Beau Soir

Postby Yuki-Anne » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:46 am

Blacklight (post: 1433715) wrote:Ooh, a more recent one was when I met someone, who didn't speak English, I'm not sure what language he spoke, but he did understand Spanish, so I tried introducing myself in Spanish, but the only words I could remember were Japanese.
I could not for the life of me remember anything in Spanish.

Dude, that's my RL now. I used to know some Spanish but now every time I try to speak it only Japanese words come out.
Yuki-Anne

Postby Htom Sirveaux » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:02 am

I dreamed I was in a creative writing class and I had to write an essay about bananas. Then I was with the other people in the class and we were in a huge mall near closing time. I finished the essay, then poked around in the mall for a bit. I walked up to a Gamestop that was clearing out the last few things they had, 'cause they were going out of business. Most of it was collected series of anime that I either already had or didn't want. But they had some sort of guitar/amp gizmo that I didn't know quite what it was for, but it made the guitar sound great so I traded in some of my old games for it.
That's about all I remember.
If this post seems too utterly absurd or ridiculous to be taken seriously, don't. :)
Htom Sirveaux

Postby Peanut » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:50 am

I had a dream that I was an apocalypse. I woke up feeling revealed.
CAA's Resident Starcraft Expert

goldenspines wrote:Its only stealing if you don't get caught.
Peanut

Postby Lynna » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:12 pm

Peanut (post: 1433787) wrote:I had a dream that I was an apocalypse. I woke up feeling revealed.

Do you mean releaved?
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby Peanut » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:49 pm

Lynna (post: 1433817) wrote:Do you mean releaved?

Nope, revealed.
CAA's Resident Starcraft Expert

goldenspines wrote:Its only stealing if you don't get caught.
Peanut

Postby Yuki-Anne » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:35 pm

Wait, Peanut, wait... You were an apocalypse? And when you woke up you were revealed? DOES THIS MEAN THAT YOU ARE ACTUALLY AN APOCALYPSE IN REAL LIFE?

I dreamed that my married friends and I went to this undersea city to do something or other (I forget what), and it was pretty cool. Also, I was a wizard and I was trying to escape an evil family. I rescued somebody, but there were these big thug guys at every exit. I thought, "Well, this is a video game, so obviously there's a way to beat them." This one dude threw knives at me, but his aim was terrible, so I picked up one of the knives and tried to stab him, but I couldn't stab hard enough to do any damage at all. I was about to get owned when I woke up.

I fell back asleep and dreamed that me and this guy left a senile old witch in my car while we went to investigate the possibilities of taking her to another city where she'd be safe. When we got back, she was sitting in the back of some other person's car with a steering wheel, pretending to drive. There were thugs sitting in the front seat.

We concluded that the only way to rescue her was to get my car back. My companion suddenly turned into my older brother, and he spotted my car a long way away. We ran toward it, and it was in somebody's yard behind a huge fence. We jumped the fence and found the keys, only to discover that my car had been shrunk to a ridiculously tiny size, so I couldn't drive it away. So I just picked it up and prepared to dash. But the guy who stole it, a big smelly guy with a huge beard, emerged from his mobile home in time to see me steal back my car. I started to run, and shouted back, "This is mine!"

After that I think I woke up again.
Yuki-Anne

Postby Dante » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:03 pm

I dreamed I was in a bathroom at McDonalds, except it was in their basement next to the safe and the safe was open and full of money. The bathroom inside had about 5-7 stalls (can't remember) apparently this McDonalds was for people on the runs >:D. Then an alarm went off and I figured it had to do with the safe.

Then the dream switched to a battle that is rated R for violence, so I shall refrain from repeating it here. I keep a dream journal, so this could get rather interesting.
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby Chibi0saka » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:42 pm

I dreamed that I was at my highschool and we were having like, a necromancer or something similar come talk to our class about his worldview. (in RL my senior year we had different people come talk to us about their worldviews; like a Wicca priestess and a Buddhist etc.). So this guy comes in with a giant cow skull on his head and a black cloak and I get sick because his demonic presence is so strong I have to leave the room. So I go outside and sit in the grass. For some reason my school was like, on this grassy field with no other buildings to be seen and there is an escalator coming down the hill. My class is out now and people are wandering around and I can see this guy I know coming down the escalator so I try to walk up the escalator but no matter how fast I try to move I can't get up off the ground so he just walks by me and gives me this look like I'm retarded. So then I am so embaressed I run off up onto the hills and deem myself an outcast looking down at all my classmates who can run and play ultimate frisbee.
:/
[font="Verdana"][color="RoyalBlue"]NOTHING but the blood[/color][/font]
Chibi0saka

Postby Edward » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:57 pm

This was a while back, but I once dreamed that I was standing around on a field of grass overlooking a large city (New York?). There were some other people, an easy up tent without the walls and I think a box truck. Suddenly, there was gunfire all around, and these huge CGI planes were shooting at us and diving into the city, causing all of the buildings to sink into the ground.
Edward

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:02 pm

I dreamed it was during the big drama production going on at my church right now, and... well, that was about it. It was virtually the same as RL... which should tell you where my mind has been the past few days.
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Postby Atria35 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:11 am

I dreamed I was getting fitted for my "coming out dress", so I wandered this large building with lots of stairs (and got dizzy from them), got fitted for my dress (it was green) and then came out in this party with LOTS of different types of food and I couldn't stuff my plate fast enough!

Probably has something to do with my having napped two hours past lunch.
Atria35

Next

Return to General