New Beyblade series to air on Cartoon Network

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

New Beyblade series to air on Cartoon Network

Postby rocklobster » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:24 am

anime news network wrote:America's Cartoon Network has announced during its Advertising Upfront presentation in New York City on Wednesday that it will debut the Beyblade: Metal Fusion anime series. As the newest anime series based on the Beyblade spinning top game and manga franchise, Beyblade: Metal Fusion premiered in Japan last April under the name Metal Fight Beyblade. The "Metal" in the new anime and toy line's name is a reference to the use of metal in the new tops, instead of just plastic as in the earlier incarnations.

The Canadian television production company Corus Entertainment is bringing the same series to Canada's YTV on May 15. The North American production company Nelvana Enterprises is co-producing the anime with Japan's d-rights. Takara-Tomy is producing the toys which Hasbro will sell worldwide except in the Middle East and Asia starting this spring. Nelvana, d-rights, Takara-Tomy, and Hasbro had partnered on all the previous Beyblade incarnations.

The link to my source is here
And here I thought the Beyblade franchise was finished. I mean, come on? Tops? But then, Bakugan seems to have a similar premise.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby KhakiBlueSocks » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:55 pm

[color="RoyalBlue"][font="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="4"]Never underestimate the resiliency of spinning tops. One wonders if this is an "Anything you can do, I can do better!" thing because Digimon is coming back with a new season.[/SIZE][/font][/color]
Joshua: Hebrew -The LORD is Salvation

" wrote:RustyClaymore 11:27 - Ah yes, Socks is the single raindrop responsible for the flood. XD

Check out my new anime review blog, "The Cajun Samurai"

http://thecajunsamurai.wordpress.com/
KhakiBlueSocks

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews