Weirdest/scariest dreams?

Talk about anything in here.

Postby Song_of_Storms » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:34 pm

[SIZE="1"]I had an unusual dream last night...

I dreamed I had to sew a HUGE flag for Haruhi Suzumiya. I was sitting at that table in their club room, sewing. I remember the flag was white, and the only detail was a giant, red H. I know I was ticked, because even in my dream I couldn't stand Haruhi. It really~ stinks that the one anime dream I have is about a series I can't stand. T^T

-it was also a very, very short dream. X3 [/SIZE]
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Song_of_Storms

Postby Lilac#18 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:19 pm

This morning, I had a dream that I saw some old guy (kinda chubby) that I've never seen before (I assume my grandparents know him), through my kitchen window with my male friend. They came in and we were talking (I don't know what we were talking about) and then they left. They came back a day later and my friend had a pot belly with the rest of his body still normal (he is 6'0 and 162-163 lbs in muscle). He looked like he was pregnant.:lol: I was thinking in the dream like "What the heck?"
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby Adorima » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:53 pm

Ok, you guys. Brace yourselves.

I have recurring dreams about the same places pretty frequently.

1) The dim and white communal bathroom/showers

2) The old church/school

3) The pool of the old fancy hotel from the 1800's

Does anyone want me to go on?

I'll give an example of how my dreams go:

1) The dim white communal bathrooms/showers:

I walk through the heavy doors from either the pool or the hallway and step into a room which is much longer than it is wide. It stretches out from the door length-wise, lined with lockers at first than shower-stalls. They are all cold and clean, painted in an ashy grey or off-white. You hear the water dripping slowly, an audible echoing of the dripping water, resonant, deep and steady, following you all the way to the end of the hall where you turn a blind corner into the dim white communal bathrooms/showers.

It's really weird because there are hardly any mirrors and hardly any windows. It's just one very white, very poorly lit huge room with row upon row of bathubs and showers. They have no walls to separate them, therefore no privacy. And there are no places to hide. What's strange is that there are little gates to fence a certain tub or toilet bowl in, but no walls.

More often than not when I have this dream, I dream of naked people taking showers there, all of them together and these people in white lab coats or in srubs with masks on making their way from unit to unit with a clipboard. Sometimes the naked people are doing more than just taking a shower together...and they observe and record that too.

Ok. If you guys want to hear more, by all means I'll share. Now you know...how screwed up my mind is...:drool:
Adorima

Postby steenajack » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:31 am

That was crazy and a quite creepy. It sounds like an episode of some kind of psychological show like "Heroes" or something like that. O_o.....have any of you guys ever wondered if a dream meant something? Or have you ever had a dream that later happened in real life. I remember once my current boss was pregnant, and they didn't know the gender yet. Then I had a dream that it was a boy. Sure enough we later found out IN REAL LIFE that it was a boy. Anyone ever had dreams like that? Cause, a few weeks ago (maybe last month) I THINK I had a dream that Vic Mignogna announced his engagement to his girlfriend at a convention. I don't remember any details of the dream, all I remember was that fact and a few glimpses of the anime convention.
Please, feel free to check out my sites:

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
My tumblr[/color] Read...fave...reblog...repeat...
steenajack

Postby Sammy Boy » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:03 am

I had a scary dream on the 17th of February, 2003. It was vivid and scary, so I wrote it down.

Here is what I wrote... (I hope this does not frighten you)

-------------
An Undead Corpse

I had a nightmare last night!

I dreamt that I lived in one of the many units belonging to a building. In the dream, I felt that I was living in the middle of either the sixth or the seventh floor. The building had about fourteen floors altogether. Anyway, one night (in the dream), my neighbour at the western end of the floor I lived on reported seeing a woman committing suicide, screaming all the way down to her death.

A few nights later, the neighbour told the other residents on the floor that he kept seeing a pale female ghost floating by the window through which he saw the woman commit suicide.

The dream at this stage got a bit disconnected. It then shifted to the scene where I worked as an assistant to a doctor who performed autopsies on corpses. The lab in which we worked was on the basement level of the building in which I was living in. One night (in the dream), the doctor told me that some of the corpses didn't "feel right". When I asked him what he meant, he told me that he felt some of the corpses were not really corpses, or, to put it another way, not quite dead.

So instead of doing our usual autopsies on corpses that night (come to think of it, I don't know why I got such a job .. anyway, since it's a dream, things are probably not supposed to make sense), the doctor and I walked around the entire lab, around three or four times in total. The lab was a rectangular shape, with many, many rooms all around. In the centre of the lab was this huge rectangular column supporting the ceiling. All around the walls there were lots of shelves, and on top of each shelf there were corpses lying horizontally. Next to some walls, there were glass display cases, inside which there were smaller corpses. I remember one of the cases containing the corpses of a small version of Batman and Robin (again, a part of the dream that does not make sense), and someone else, but I can't remember who the other person was.

The entire lab had a fairly low ceiling, and the corridors were only lit by small, dim lights embedded into the ceiling, giving the entire place a gloomy and oppressive atmosphere.

As the doctor and I walked around the entire lab each time, we noticed that two of the rooms we went into had a thick, large animal skin draped on a shelf, each stained with blood. There was also a peculiar smell about the skins and we both wondered how the skins came to where they be, because they felt distinctly out of place. I remember the doctor mentioning something about "werewolves".

After our third or fourth trip around the entire lab, both the doctor and I could feel that something was wrong about the place and with the corpses. Furthermore, we felt that if we let this matter go then the entire building and the residents inside the units would be in grave danger. So once again we went around the lab. The wooden floor sounded hollow beneath our boots. Around the central column, when we stopped just before turning the corner, for some reason I wanted to look at the lowest shelf of the wall around the corner. I bent down to look and the corpse lying closest to me seemed fine (I mean, dead). However, when I looked further down the corridor, where the light became dimmer with the distance, I saw that one of the corpses had a raised head (that is, the neck muscles were being used). The eyes had two small red pupils and it had very pale lips. As soon as I made eye contact with the corpse, the head quickly lay back down in its horizontal, relaxed position.

Startled, I felt nervous, excited and scared at the same time. The feeling of danger being just around the corner was very real. I stood back up and told the doctor "Hey, I saw a corpse that moved its head. What do you make of this?"

His reply was "I think I'd better get my tools."

It was at this stage that I jolted awake and thought "I'd better write this nightmare down!".
-------------

I have no idea why I had such a dream, since I have only watched a handful of scary films in my life (always with friends who wanted to see them, as I dislike horror films).
Sammy Boy

Postby steenajack » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:13 am

O_o WOW!....that was suspenseful! And scary and creepy....do you ever wonder what would happened next if you don't mind me asking?

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
steenajack

Postby Beau Soir » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:05 pm

Those are some really scary dreams, everyone... O__O

Oh, I had a horrible and really frightening dream myself this past week...
For some reason I was at my grandmother's house, but it was only my dad, brother, and myself there. My dad and brother were sitting at the kitchen table and I came up to them, but they were both really solemn and didn't talk to me when I asked them what's going on. Eventually they just told me to watch what was on TV... it was some sort of public speech and announcement that Christians had to come to this place, make a proclamation of their faith in God, and then they would be shot in the leg to be handicapped. Then I learned that my dad had to go (I think it was some kind of "head of the family" thing, because for some reason my brother didn't have to go and I didn't either.) Then I woke up feeling like I was being oppressed and I had to calm down by reminding myself that God's in control. It was absolutely horrible and stuck around too long in my mind.

Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.
--James Arthur Baldwin

Charm is deceptive, beauty is fleeting,
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.

(Proverbs 31:30)

Beau Soir

Postby steenajack » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:53 pm

Wow....that was just...wow.....oh my.....O_O

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
steenajack

Postby ebonyrose » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:28 pm

I get a lot of weird dreams. They're pretty awesome. :) Most of them involve friends I've made in another forum and anime. This is one that didn't though...

Basically, I dreamed that this lady in my church taken me and my ex-best friend hostage in the beading section of a crafts store. She was making ex-bestie (Melissa) wear these faerie wings, because the lady believed that Melissa would turn into a faerie if she did and she wanted her magical faerie powers or whatever. So, just then my phone rings and it's this girl who I was apparently teaching Spanish to. (In real life, I can't speak Spanish to save my life xD ) So I asked her to get my youth group and come save me. In a few minutes, this giant ship bursts into the craft store and my entire youth group comes out screaming and waving these little foam swords at the crazy lady.

It was pretty awesome.
This shall be updated when I decide that I have something interesting enough to say! Until then, let's watch this little smiley guy slam his head into a wall!
:bang:
Hehe... that's way too amusing...
ebonyrose

Postby Lynna » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:15 am

How awsome! My favorite dreams are superhero dreams, because I feel inspired to write superhero stories afterwards!
Once I had a terrible dream. In my dream I was late for school. Then, while I was running I suddenly realized I forgot my lunchbox, so I had to run aaaaaaaaallllllllll the way back to get it. then, when I was ALMOST there, I realised I had forgotten my glasses. So then I ran ALL THE WAY BACK TO GET IT!!!! and then, I was super-duper late for school, and had to explain why I was late to the principle...........*bangs head against the wall* it was a very terrifying dream 0.0
It wasn't the most terrifying dream I have ever had though...
Lynna

Postby Davidizer13 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:17 pm

My dreams are usually completely deranged, when I can remember them, but there's been two strange, relatively normal ones that have really stuck with me:

1. I go to a party for Satanists, or possibly just Goths; anyway, they were dressed in black and doing wild teen party things. I decide to witness to them about Christ, and they kill me, and I do the whole "forgive them for what they're doing" thing. Don't try this at home, kids!

2. I'm lying in bed, and can't go to sleep. I spend my time looking at a sliver of light between the doorjamb and the door, worrying about Independence Day-style alien invasions as I try to get to sleep. It kinda messed with my head when I actually did wake up.

But what I usually dream about goes more like this:

I'm at the house of a couple of my favorite Internet personalities. We're discussing the finer points of video games or something, when a lunatic with a gun bursts in, and orders us to go to my church. Fortunately, it's just across the street from the house. Anyway, he holds us hostage there, and since we have nothing better to do, we argue about religion. I take a Christian position, the male Internet person takes an agnostic/atheistic position, and the guy with a gun...well, he takes a completely incomprehensible position. Since this is my dream, I win. The crazy guy goes away to, I dunno, go to the bathroom or something, and the female Internet person hands me some money and tells me to escape. The money looks like someone just put some numbers with dollar signs next to them in Word, then printed off a bunch of copies. I thank her, then run out into the night. (Why she or her boyfriend, the male Internet person, don't leave too, is not explained.)
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby airichan623 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:17 pm

Weirdest/scariest dream....

i once dreamed i was in an airport with two girls from Japan that I know in real life....and then suddenly, they are gone and replaced by one of my friends from school. And suddenly there is a mass shoot out and suddenly she on the floor dead. And nobody cared! I ran around looking for help and suddenly, while she lays on the floor, I flashfoward to a almost empty funeral. So I start screaming and crying in an airport full of people and everyone thinks I'm crazy. And for some reason. Neji from Naruto was there! And he thought I was crazy too! then i woke up. worst. dream. ever.

now i cant look at my friend without seeing that dream in my head

[color="Magenta"][SIZE="4"]愛理ちゃん六二三[/SIZE][/color]

DeviantArt[color="DeepSkyBlue"]~[/color]MAL[color="DeepSkyBlue"]~[/color]Tumblr
airichan623

Postby Lilac#18 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:40 pm

On Monday 15th or Tuesday 16th (I think it was Tuesday), I had a weird dream that I shampooed and conditioned my hair and some of it got colored blonde. Some of my hair in the front on each side was blonde, some in the back was half blonde, half my natural color which was much darker.

I don't know what to call my natural color hair by the exact name by color, but it's dark brown with a red tint. I've never colored my hair before and I'm not going to unless I get a little grey or I might not ever color it.
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby Dante » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:31 pm

Actually haz his own dream journal :D (Just that page, can't guarantee the rest of the site might not be weird because... well... these are people's dreams):
http://www.dreamviews.com/community/showthread.php?t=92427

as I'm working to learn how to lucid dream ;). I actually achieved lucidity a few days ago through a DILD (dream into lucid dreaming). During the dream I was able to fly and went from ground level to the clouds in about 3 seconds (I calculated that out and found that I probobly hit about mach 2 :dizzy:)!

When I hit the other side of the clouds I flew into free-fall from being amazed by the sight of a moon that was also a sun. That is, it looked the like the moon with all the maria and stuff but it glowed like fire, had a corona and gave off solar (lunar?) flares O_O. The dream was really vivid and displayed a full spectrum of colors with incredible detail. It was really a beautiful thing to see.

I'm hoping in the future to learn how to WILD (wake into lucid dream) so that I can have some really cool dreaming experiences! Anyone else here learning or know how to go lucid?

-Pascal
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby TGJesusfreak » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:15 am

Okay brace yourselves:

I had the weidest dream in the entire world:

I was just getting up in the morning when I heard a knock on the door. Before I could answer it some Chinese people came in carrying bags of stuff. They went immidiately went to my sisters' room and set up their stuff. I asked them what was going on but none of them spoke english. To add to the Confusion, when I asked them again why they were in my sister's room, they began to show me pictures of their family. As he would show me a picture of someone, one of his other family members would point to the person that was in the picture. (Trust me having 10 chinese people in a TINY room was pretty awesome) When my dad woke up (in the dream) he immidiately went to the kitchen and made them eggs. I asked him why they were taking over my sisters' room. He said they were moving in...

One of the weirdest dreams I've ever had....
TGJesusfreak

Location: USA... Earth... the milky way galaxy... the universe...

Postby pretzel » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:25 pm

ok here goes

i came inside from swimming at my gramps lake wif sum friends & went into the kitchen 2 find something 2 eat, there was a tin trey of mac & cheese wif tin foil on it,i lift it up (the tin foil) and then i hear my parents voice from the mac! i dont recall what they said, but...... weird!

ya i know not the weirdest but it was 4 me at da time :D
Insert smart/funny Signature here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
pretzel

Postby pretzel » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:28 pm

[quote="Pascal (post: 1376198)"]Actually haz his own dream journal :D (Just that page, can't guarantee the rest of the site might not be weird because... well... these are people's dreams):
http://www.dreamviews.com/community/showthread.php?t=92427

as I'm working to learn how to lucid dream ]

DUDE!! AWESOME!! just...AWESOME!!:hits_self
Insert smart/funny Signature here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
pretzel

Postby RainbowSounds » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:39 pm

Once I had a dream that I was a mouse. And there was a cat named Pepe who was trying to eat me and the other mice. In the end, somehow Pepe died. And then there was another cat who was friendly. Then there was a fairy and a bear and a snake. THE END.

I had another odd one where a blue alien took over the earth and killed everyone and locked me in a dungeon with some random girl. Then he took us to church and killed this girl I don't like very much and this other random lady that went to my church. then he killed me. and i woke up.
RainbowSounds

Postby steenajack » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:01 pm

You guys have posted some very interesting dreams. RainbowSounds, yours kinda sounds like (at least the first one) it could be a children's book or something.

A few nights ago, I had a dream that some girl stole my purse. I chased after her as she taunted/laughed at me. I ended up getting so frustrated/angry with her, that I became violent and hissed at her. She just laughed even more. That made me even more furious, and to prove that I was not joking around, I somehow chased her into a corner, turned into a vampire, and attacked her. My dream changed just before I saw the attack.

O_0........

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
steenajack

Postby RainbowSounds » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:20 pm

Well.....I did have that dream when I was like 4 or something. But my dreams re-occur a lot so...but you know, that would make a good children's book
RainbowSounds

Postby steenajack » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:12 pm

It would! It defenitly would. :D!

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
steenajack

Postby Blacklight » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:53 pm

Just last night I had another bizarre dream...

(Takes place at night, so keep that in mind!)
I'm guessing, for my 16th birthday, I went to a haunted house, (a pretty nice-looking haunted house at that,) with some kind of game taking place, where there's no way to leave the house from the front door, (it can't be opened from the inside) and you have to find another way out.
And I remember finding a freezer with ice cream in it, and so i took some.
(Yay, haunted houses with free ice cream!.)
And the house was giving death threats, or something;
I read a note addressed to me and my sister about me holding my 'sweet-sixteen' in the mansion, and now I'm trapped!
and there were EEEVIL-scary-looking pictures, and I think a picture of Wednesday Addams.
(Haha! didn't see that one coming, did you?)
I also remember going out the back door, and looking up at some EEEVIL-scary-looking clouds,
(with demons in them, or SOMETHING.)
and then continued walking and entered what seemed like a shed,
(but a nicely furnished shed?)
and all four of our dogs were, for some reason, with us, and ate poisened dog food,
(Noooo!! :'-( )
but didn't die, because it's just a game; when you die, you start over, and either my dog, or a ghost/the house told me that the dog food was poisened.
At some point, the paranormal atmoshphere turned my brain to mush, and, in an effort to confuse the house, I started jumping up and down, and saying
"I'm so happy! I love it! I'm... so... HAPPY! So happy!"
(Jumping also gave me a decent view of the details, it was a really pretty house, to be honest. It was like an old Victorian style mansion, but with some weird decorations, i.e. the EEEBIL-scary-looking pictures, and EEEBIL-demon-clouds.)
And then Snow White's mother(?) came to the haunted house with a basket of apples, offering some,
and she started talking to someone else in the room.
she was disguised as an old woman, so I took off her wig to expose her,
and she turned out to be some teenager who didn't know the meaning of the question, "How old are you?".
(I know this, because I asked her, 'How old are you?" and she had no idea what I was talking about, then she finally said she was 19.)
After that, I guess we left the haunted house, and went to go see a movie, and for SOME REASON, the dumb teenager was with us.
We were browsing the movies playing, and ALL of the movies that we were considering, were either R-rated, or I didn't want to see.
Then later, I was going to take a shower, and the dumb teenager started hogging the shower.
>:-(
(It wasn't even her house.)

I hardly remember all the details, but this about sums up most of it.
(I'm so glad i could remember most of it. XD)
[color="Blue"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color]
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="DeepSkyBlue"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color][/font]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[color="Pink"]chatbot 03:36 - Blacklight asks, are you sane?
My answer: It's hard to say, really.[/color]
Blacklight

Postby Nate » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:46 pm

Man once I dreamed that I lost the bottoms of my shoes.

When I woke up I did some sole-searching.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Previous

Return to General