Anime characters battle

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Anime characters battle

Postby Yamamaya » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:42 pm

K, so you probably get the idea. We present two characters from different anime and provide evidence over who you think would win in a fight.

I shall begin with.

Alucard from Hellsing
vs

Luffy from One Piece

And go
Yamamaya

Postby SailorDove » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:51 pm

Little fuzzy on how to:

provide evidence over who you think would win in a fight.
Naruto Fanfic: Kokoro of Konoha by Sailor Dove

What is the power of the weak and the weakness of power?

What would the butterfly effects be with an OC with no chakra or ninja inclinations but a coveted special sensing ability? But that's not her only closely guarded secret. Psst, don't tell the hyper blond boy she hates ramen.
SailorDove

Postby Yamamaya » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:58 pm

In other words, use examples of how strong the characters are, how powerful they are, how they handled opponents etc.
Yamamaya

Postby ich1990 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:05 pm

Alucard would win (warning video has loud, garbled sound). It is hard to beat the raging fires of Hell in one on one combat.

Aoshi Shinamori

Versus

Olivia Armstrong

Where an Eidolon, named night, on a black throne reigns upright.
ich1990

Postby Roz » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:07 pm

Shura no Toki dude: http://www.sundevildvd.com/store/images/T/t_17488_01-01.jpg

VS

Tsukikage Ran: http://th01.deviantart.com/fs9/300W/i/2006/016/0/7/Tsukikage_Ran___Samourai_woman_by_elfe_noire43.jpg

Who would win?......... I have no idea. They're both just that awesome. ;)
Roz

Postby Fish and Chips » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:09 pm

Alucard vs. Monkey D. Luffy
Alucard. How is this even in here?

Also, if Ichi's video is anything to go by, Alucard stole Nrvnqsr Chaos' moveset. Luffy is useless.

Aoshi Shinamori vs. General Olivier Armstrong
A much better opener. Probably boils down to speed really, the Rurouni Kenshin universe being some mythical place where all swordsmen operate at mach one at all times. There's also that Aoshi frequently holds his own against comparable swordsmen, even when the plot demands he lose, whereas Olivier is only ever crushing people so far beneath her it requires minimal effort, or being taken by surprise by Sloth.

Aoshi Shinamori.

Now then, my turn.

Zolf J. Kimblee vs. Kira Yoshikage

Image Image

Spontaneous combustion round; Kimblee's typical brand of alchemy turns people into living time bombs, and anything Kira Yoshikage's stand Killer Queen touches also becomes a bomb. Kimblee's transmutation is bound by par for the course rules of alchemy, but he has range, whereas there's there's no practical limit to what Kira can turn into a bomb, but he has to be able to physically touch it, and can only have one bomb at a time (i.e. Kira touches a vending machine, it's now a bomb; if he touches a drinking fountain, now the fountain is a bomb, the vending machine is not).

Hardcore mode is Kimblee has a philosopher's stone and Kira has Stray Cat, meaning Kimblee ignores equivalent exchange and magnifies his attack power, but Kira Yoshikage can now attack from a distance with invisible bombs.

HEAVEN OR HELL
LET'S ROCK
Fish and Chips

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:25 pm

Uh, well then, based on what you said, I'd say Kimbley would win.

To introduce a different sort of battle:

Johan Liebert from Monster

Light Yagami from Death Note
You can find out things about the past that you never knew. And from what you've learned, you may see some things differently in the present. You're the one that changes. Not the past.
- Ellone, Final Fantasy VIII

"There's a difference between maliciously offending somebody - on purpose - and somebody being offended by...truth. If you're offended by the truth, that's your problem. I have no obligation to not offend you if I'm speaking the truth. The truth is supposed to offend you; that's how you know you don't got it."
- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby steenajack » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:49 pm

Light Yagami. All he would have to do is write the other dude's name in the Death Note, and poof! Liebert's dead, and Light wins. But then again, I don't know too much about the Monster series. For all I know Liebert could be quick enough in intelligence to work his way out somehow. *shrugs*

How about this one?

Edward Cullen: http://www.cspaworkshop.org/joomla/images/stories/edward%20cullen.jpg

Vs.

Edward Elric: http://cjblackwing.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/edward-elric.jpg
Please, feel free to check out my sites:

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
My tumblr[/color] Read...fave...reblog...repeat...
steenajack

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:49 am

Pssh, are you kidding? Edward Elric would totally win. If not because Elric can make spikes come out of the floor, statues smash things up, and make his own arm into a flippin' sword (while all Cullen can do is just roar and run really fast and blind people with sparklies), Edward Cullen isn't even an anime character, so he'd get disqualified by default :P

Vash the Stampede from Trigun

Henrietta from Gunslinger Girl
You can find out things about the past that you never knew. And from what you've learned, you may see some things differently in the present. You're the one that changes. Not the past.

"There's a difference between maliciously offending somebody - on purpose - and somebody being offended by...truth. If you're offended by the truth, that's your problem. I have no obligation to not offend you if I'm speaking the truth. The truth is supposed to offend you; that's how you know you don't got it."
- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby KhakiBlueSocks » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:06 pm

Hmm...in all fairness, I haven't seen a whole lot of Gunslinger Girl, but I would still have to give this one to Renton--I mean Ichigo--I mean...Vash the Stampede because he has the age, experience, and the firepower to easy overtake the poor girl. Though he would be tormented to no end before, during and afterward.

Oooook...my turn... In the red corner:

Image.

Kino, from "Kino's Journey"...And in the Blue Corner (Appropriately enough)...

Riza Hawkeye from "Fullmetal Alchemist"
Joshua: Hebrew -The LORD is Salvation

" wrote:RustyClaymore 11:27 - Ah yes, Socks is the single raindrop responsible for the flood. XD

Check out my new anime review blog, "The Cajun Samurai"

http://thecajunsamurai.wordpress.com/
KhakiBlueSocks

Postby Lilac#18 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:31 pm

[color="Plum"]Sakura Haruno[/color]

[color="Plum"]VS[/color]

[color="Plum"]Android #18 [/color]

[color="Plum"]#18 will easily win because she's part robot, stronger, etc.[/color]
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby Yamamaya » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:02 pm

Android because Sakura is useless.

Seras Victoria from Hellsing

Vs.

Diva from Blood+

IMO Seras will own her.
Yamamaya

Postby Peanut » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:53 pm

Are you talking about Seras from that particular episode/chapter or Full Vampire Seras?

If it's Seras as a full vampire...well, yes she probably would own. If it isn't, then there is a chance that Diva could win. Then again, I'm not to familiar with the vampires of Blood+, so something like this could just be the difference between Seras owning or Seras OWNING.

Next up

Alucard (hey the guy needs a decent challenge...)
vs.

Joseph Joestar (pre-Sean Connery look-a-like days)

I bring this battle up because it is a lot more interesting then it first appears. On paper it looks like Alucard would win hands down, however Joseph Joestar has beaten the ultimate life form after it became...well, the ultimate life form. Alucard has also been defeated once before by a human so it is possible. I honestly don't know who would win, but I do know two things about this fight:1) Alucard would be thoroughly entertained 2) Joseph Joestar would predict what Alucard was about to say next at least once during the fight.
CAA's Resident Starcraft Expert

goldenspines wrote:Its only stealing if you don't get caught.
Peanut

Postby Yamamaya » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:30 pm

We're talking full blown vamp here. Diva is pretty much immortal. You might(MIGHT) be able to kill her if you shocked her with lightening, then burned the remains of her body(or tear her heart out and eat it). In the series, the only thing that can kill her is the blood of her sister, Saya.

Meh, I'm biased towards Alucard for the following reasons.

1: I tend to side with the less muscular dude.
2:Alucard is immortal and has an entire bucketload of powers. The only way to truly defeat Alucard is to break his spirit which would take a long time for anyone to do.

Imo an interesting fight would be Sephiroth vs. Alucard.
Yamamaya

Postby Lilac#18 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:24 am

Yamamaya (post: 1379125) wrote:Android because Sakura is useless.

[color="Plum"]Although Android #18 would win, Sakura became more useful because she's been trained by/under Tsunade. She now knows medical jutsus and has super strength.[/color]

[color="Plum"]Sakura video 1[/color]

[color="Plum"]Sakura video 2[/color]
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby Peanut » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:28 pm

Yamamaya (post: 1379232) wrote:2:Alucard is immortal and has an entire bucketload of powers. The only way to truly defeat Alucard is to break his spirit which would take a long time for anyone to do.

...you don't know the Joestars.
CAA's Resident Starcraft Expert

goldenspines wrote:Its only stealing if you don't get caught.
Peanut

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:40 pm

Uh...I don't know what the last battle was supposed to be, so I'll just post a new one.

Kenshin Himura from Rurouni Kenshin

Mugen from Samurai Champloo

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby Winry » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:04 pm

Kenshin. He just has way more experience than Mugen.

All right:

Sailor Moon

vs

Kagome
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Corinthians 12:9

Phantom_Sorano 12:29 - Congrats Winry, you are the first CAA Chat Survivor.
Winry

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews