I want to change my user name.

Talk about anything in here.

I want to change my user name.

Postby acgifford » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:17 am

Hey does anyone have any good names for me? A nickname?

I like the color green, I like manga and I like to draw. My favorite animes are Full Metal alchemist and Skip Beat. My favorite animal is a dog. Also I think Japanese names are cool.
acgifford

Postby Etoh*the*Greato » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:25 am

Greenjapanesedogs? But really, what's wrong with your current name? :D The things I've used to determine screen names in the past: Names friends gave me, japanese traits that I thought described me (Kurai Kaze. I was much more angsty at the time. Also much less japanese gramar-y), names I used in multiplayer games, or stuff I liked. This name is a spin off of a SN I had years ago called Etoh the Mighty. It was three things 1) Etoh was a character I had in Everquest which was in turn 2) an homage to my favorite Lodoss War character. 3) The Mighty came from the show Birdy The Mighty, which was awesome. I just slapped the two (three) and bam, instant nickname. It's changed as the years go on because I just like describing myself. :p
"I do not feel obliged to believe that that same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo Galilei
ImageImageImageImage
Etoh*the*Greato

Postby Gelka » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:35 am

Hmmmm...Midori has already been taken.... How bout..

Kuroi (black)
Aoi (Blue)
Akai (red)
Kiiro(yellow)
Haiiro(Grey)
Oka (Hill)

......^^;;
Gelka

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:35 am

Magician Gob
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:41 am

Pineapple.

I dunno why, it's just an interesting fruit.
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Postby Tsukuyomi » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:47 am

Who are you favorite characters from FullMetal Alchemist and Skip Beat ^__^? Or, any other favorite anime characters all together ^__^ Any favorite manga and manga characters ^^?
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby acgifford » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:11 pm

Edward, of course, is my fav.
acgifford

Postby Etoh*the*Greato » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:19 pm

Hmm... Your avatar is kind of cute, so I'd grade that as an A, and since I can clearly C your posts... Plus, Kathy Lee Gifford can be pretty funny to laugh at sometimes so I'm gonna say your new nickname should be...

acgifford!
"I do not feel obliged to believe that that same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo Galilei
ImageImageImageImage
Etoh*the*Greato

Postby Rusty Claymore » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:54 pm

InuMidori? GreenPenInu? Ink_of_Green? Well, try to come up with a two or three word phrase that is uniquely you, usually something that you didn't come up with on purpose. I'm Rusty Claymore cause Claymore's are a part of my distant scotish heritage, and it's rusty cause I usually am! Claymore also became my gamer callsign, where I attacthed my number, 014, then I tried "Rusty Claymore" just for fun and found out that nobody else worldwide (on Xbox at least) had "Rusty Claymore" so I found my unique callsign! Well, there is more backstory than that, including a planet with an 8,000 year history, but the concept is still the same. Answer these two questions; What is your most desired character trait? And what is the abstract adjective most often used by others to describe you? That might result in one right there. Of course, I have gotten used to acgifford... It kinda makes you sound more real lol.
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby Lilac#18 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:22 am

Midori Chan
Midori Chibi Chan
Chibi Chan
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby acgifford » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:24 am

To answer your questions My most desired personality traits are that I am hard working and generous. The abstract adjective that people use would desribe me would be generous.
Do you guys really like the user name I have? It seems so...borring. I feel like I am boring sometimes.
acgifford

Postby Gelka » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:27 am

acgifford is not boring! ^^ I like your user name. ^^
Gelka

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:54 am

Mr. SmartyPants (post: 1371134) wrote:Magician Gob

HAHAHAHAHA. ilu Ryan.
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:33 pm

Radical Dreamer (post: 1371521) wrote:HAHAHAHAHA. ilu Ryan.

GOOOOB BLLLUUUUUUUTH!

ilu 2 Corrie. *wink*
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Tsukuyomi » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:56 pm

acgifford (post: 1371514) wrote:To answer your questions My most desired personality traits are that I am hard working and generous. The abstract adjective that people use would desribe me would be generous.
Do you guys really like the user name I have? It seems so...borring. I feel like I am boring sometimes.

It's really up to you if you really want to change your name or not ^__^ You know where to reach me or any of the other staff when you decide on a name ^^

(Just in case I miss it here)
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Kaligraphic » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:14 pm

You should go with Ploxy
The cake used to be a lie like you, but then it took a portal to the deception core.
Kaligraphic

Postby That Dude » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:25 am

The Green Goblin!

No really though....

Midori Alchemist
Green-Chan
Ace (instead of ac)
Giff
Nameless (I think that we need more anonymously named members here :) )
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby bigsleepj » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:30 am

Tennessee Teabag?
Rusty Rain?
Acid Rain?
Dead Cousin Ted?
Unwise Toasting Sermon

The Sweet Smell of CAA
The Avatar Christian Ronin designed for me
An Avatar KhakiBlue gave to me
The avatar Termyt made for me

KhakiBlueSocks wrote:"I'm going to make you a prayer request you can't refuse..." Cue the violins. :lol:

Current Avatar by SirThinks2much - thank you very much! :thumb::)
bigsleepj

Postby Rusty Claymore » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:28 pm

I like acgifford because it sounds specific. It's you. I probably wont find an acgifford or anything else like it anywhere else. Besides I, at least, think usernames are exciting or not due to how I have interacted with the person behind them. I think Tsukuyomi is a cheerful spunky name because Tsukuyomi was cheerful and spunky. So be yourself, and your user name will become dynamic with time. At least you don't have Cat12345 or Ninja76, where what you picked is so common you need a bahjillion numbers behind it!
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby Ella Edric » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:37 pm

I got it!! O__O! GreenGal!!!!!!
Waddya think! gold!! gold i tell you, gold!^^
Ella Edric

Postby acgifford » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:09 am

I think you are right Rusty. Lots of people have been say'n I should keep my username as is. Maybe I should. Besides people already know me as ACGifford anyway. Thanks!^-^ Although I do like the names that you guys came up with. Maybe I can have unofficial nicknames here and there, but I think I will stick with my original.
acgifford

Postby Midori » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:25 pm

Now I feel guilty for taking this name and not sticking around to use it. :|
Ah well, acgifford is a really neat and unique name; just thought I'd give my own opinion.
Midori

Postby Tsukuyomi » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:40 pm

[quote="Midori (post: 1372052)"]Now I feel guilty for taking this name and not sticking around to use it. :|
Ah well, acgifford is a really neat and unique name]

Welcome back :P

acgifford is indeed a nice and unique username ^__^

You know where to go if you ever do want to change your name in the future ^^
Tsukuyomi

Postby Dante » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:32 am

I'm surprised nobody else has brought this up (tease). Do you know this person?

http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=54847
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby acgifford » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:45 am

Haha...Very funny Pascal. Speaking I dont even know you.(teaseing back.)
acgifford

Postby TGJesusfreak » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:47 am

And thread closed in 10.... 9..... 8............
[SIZE="3"][color="MediumTurquoise"][color="DarkOrange"]EllaEdric's and I's collaberative youtube music channel[/color][/color][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"][color="Navy"]TG's (me) youtube channel[/color][/SIZE]

[color="DeepSkyBlue"]"For we are God's workmanship created in Christ Jesus to do good works which God prepared in advance for us to do."[/color] Ephesians 2:10
[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Join MOES today!
TGJesusfreak

Location: USA... Earth... the milky way galaxy... the universe...

Postby Tsukuyomi » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:54 am

Pascal (post: 1372258) wrote:I'm surprised nobody else has brought this up (tease). Do you know this person?

http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=54847

acgifford (post: 1372259) wrote:Haha...Very funny Pascal. Speaking I dont even know you.(teaseing back.)

Lol, you guys crack me up xP
TGJesusfreak (post: 1372468) wrote:And thread closed in 10.... 9..... 8............

Nah, it's fine staying opened ^__^ Perhaps, this thread can be used for future request for name change request, eh ^ ^?
Tsukuyomi

Postby TGJesusfreak » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:55 am

*TG turns off the stopwatch*
TGJesusfreak

Location: USA... Earth... the milky way galaxy... the universe...

Return to General