Two great things today

Talk about anything in here.

Two great things today

Postby Nate » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:51 pm

It's kinda late to post this for some people, but I thought I'd throw this out there!

One, Little Caesar's is having a customer appreciation day for like their fiftieth anniversary or something. You can get large pepperoni pizzas for four bucks. Four bucks! That's crazy!

If that's not enough, today is Trogday, the day of the Trogdor email on Homestar Runner. In celebration, Telltale games is giving away the fifth episode of Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People COMPLETELY FREE!

http://www.telltalegames.com/trogday

So if you haven't gotten it yet, you really can't argue with a price like "free." I mean even if you hate it you didn't waste any money right?

So anyway like I said, it's almost 8 PM on the east coast so I know it's a bit late for some people to take advantage of these, but I thought I'd post about it anyway.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby ST. Attidude » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:10 pm

0.0 Dude, that is cool! A shame I still have to play episode 3 tho...
ST. Attidude

Postby Peanut » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:34 pm

A shame I already own Episode 5 and don't know of any Little Caesar's near me that are open today...but anyone who hasn't played any of the episodes yet should definitely download Episode 5 of Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People...cause its awesome.
CAA's Resident Starcraft Expert

goldenspines wrote:Its only stealing if you don't get caught.
Peanut

Return to General