Music You Shouldn't Listen to While Driving

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Music You Shouldn't Listen to While Driving

Postby Fsiphskilm » Wed Apr 21, 2004 10:47 pm

[url]http:/
Last edited by Fsiphskilm on Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm leaving CAA perminantly. i've wanted to do this for a long time but I've never gathered the courage to let go.
Fsiphskilm

Postby Stephen » Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:11 pm

Drags thread over to Jam Session. Ref runs out, illegal general board posting, thats a 5 yard penality...2nd down. *laughs*
Stephen

Postby LorentzForce » Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:53 pm

Do not listen to any of the Initial D music while driving. Especially on real Initial D tracks in Japan.
LorentzForce

Postby cbwing0 » Thu Apr 22, 2004 6:12 am

I wouldn't advise listening to anything by Manmade God or Stratovarious while driving...you'll either get pumped up and drive 100 mph, or get too distracted from the road. ;)
cbwing0

Postby mechana2015 » Thu Apr 22, 2004 3:38 pm

Volt wrote:One more thing. DO NOT listen to Rave/Techno while driving. :lol: you'll trance out on the highway.

O.O done that before...
"oh those are nice four count changes HOLY...! AAAAGGHHH WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD!"

Other things to add...

Music from the Patriot.

Anything you will uncontrollably dance to... dancing+driving= bad.

In my personal case, any music with a really nice F-horn line or generally nice brass line. I concentrate on the music more than the road cuz its sooo niceee...
(see comment on trance/techno above for resulting reaction)

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby ShiroiHikari » Thu Apr 22, 2004 4:01 pm

But I like Ride of the Valkyries and Firestarter...o_O Lol. I also like techno...

The only time my music distracts me from the road is when I'm trying to change CDs o_O hehe
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Fsiphskilm » Thu Apr 22, 2004 4:24 pm

[quote="Sh
Last edited by Fsiphskilm on Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm leaving CAA perminantly. i've wanted to do this for a long time but I've never gathered the courage to let go.
Fsiphskilm

Postby ShiroiHikari » Thu Apr 22, 2004 4:29 pm

I just changed my avatar yesterday XD So that could be what's thrown you off. ^_^ This avatar does make me look a lot different doesn't it *examines herself in mirror* XD hehe

Yeah...I like to listen to DJ Tiesto in the car sometimes, but I should probably be more careful with it. ^_^;

Oh, here's one you should be careful listening to while driving: Moby. Sometimes his music makes me start falling asleep at the computer, lol.
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Shinja » Thu Apr 22, 2004 4:39 pm

nah ride of the valkireies is ment to be played through your loud speaker under your hood while driveing.
MATT
Matt blends in - and hates it.

Give me a bike and a road by which to travel.
Shinja

Postby Zilch » Thu Apr 22, 2004 4:43 pm

Static X's "Push It" probably wouldn't be the best thing to listen to...or anything Rammstein or Tourniquet for that matter...
Uh-oh! Your sig have started to move! -- MOES.

I suppose you could find females attracted to you if you stop being bad at flirting. -MSP
Zilch

Postby Fsiphskilm » Thu Apr 22, 2004 4:53 pm

[quote="Shir
Last edited by Fsiphskilm on Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fsiphskilm

Postby GzusRcks » Sun Apr 25, 2004 1:20 pm

Don't listen to Toby Mac while driving! Our youth group went to Atlanta to AtlantaFest @ 6 Flags last year and on the way home me and Bryt (Bunny on here) were riding in one of the SUVs with the youth pastors wife, blasting Toby Mac (cuz we'd just seen him) all the way home. And as we were breaking it down (cuz there's no way you can just casually listen to T-Mac, you just gotta break it down!!), and well Mrs. Linda was breakin it down w/me cuz I was in the passenger seat, and her elbow hits the steering wheel and we swerve into the other lane! It was greatness! XD (no other cars were near the next lane though, ;))

ooh, and don't listen to Michael W. Smith in the car cuz the music is soo calming n slow it'll make you fall asleep...<.< especially after just listening to Skillet and Thousand Foot Krutch back-to-back...getting all pumped up then my mom going "how bout something different now?" and popping in MWS, you go from being pumped up and screamin out lyrics w/your dad to making eye contact w/him at the really slow music...yeah, that happened on the way on a family trip, I spent almost 3/4 of the ride dozing from it...*shakes head saddly*
Orange Obsessional! :rock:
ImageImageImage
GzusRcks

Postby Stephen » Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:16 pm

"Static X's "Push It" probably wouldn't be the best thing to listen to...or anything Rammstein or Tourniquet for that matter..."

Oh come on! Static X and Rammstein are great driving music....just pity the poor fool who is in the passing lane infront of me on the interstate.....

Steve>keep right except when passing...that means you! *turns music up*
Stephen

Postby Yamato145 » Sun Apr 25, 2004 5:48 pm

lol ... i was lisssenin to techno while driving earlier today
The loving, caring, and slightly bad-influencing father of 1balloonpopper and khakibluesocks!!!
Also I'm not sure how -_-' but somehow I am the Master and Father of Spectro-King according to his signature ... but hey I'm up for having a minion ... so jump stupid ... I'll have him keeeeel you
:evil: Evil child of Fantasy Dreamer and Dark Disturbed Grandchild of Cephas VII
On a quest to adopt Cephas
:dance: WACKY BANANA!!! :rock: ROCKER!!! :hug: glomp of DOOM!!!
Ive noticed something interesting, when a place is really amazing people say it must be seen to believed ... but the most amazing place ever must be believed to be seen.
kenshin: W_^Vx
Yamato145

Return to Jam Session