Up

Talk about anything in here.

Up

Postby Tsukuyomi » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:15 pm

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=125161&catid=339

I bet they will come to the conclusion that the boy was influenced by the movie "Up" (lol) >_>;

My friend lives near that area and is keeping me updated on the situation as new updates come in :-? Hope ever thing works out ^^
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Bobtheduck » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:33 pm

They found him in his attic. He wasn't on the balloon when it took off. Big false alarm. They even sent Blackhawks after the balloon to rescue him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Postby wildpurplechild » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:34 pm

I saw the wifeswap they were on. Also, CAN'T you expect a boy named Falcon to want to fly? At least they had a happy ending. :D
Heads up, I don't go on this site much these days...
The King is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. Psalm 45:11
wildpurplechild

Postby Roy Mustang » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:39 pm

I just saw that ep of wifeswap. Glad the kid is safe, but I would hide too. If I was a member of that family.

[font="Book Antiqua"]
[color="Red"]Col. Roy Mustang[/color][/font]
Roy Mustang

Postby Tsukuyomi » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:44 pm

I heard he was hiding in a box in their garage :-?

Poor kid, I can kinda understand his thinking, but that was quite the scare 8(
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Tsukuyomi » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:40 pm

Sorry for the bump ;___;

I guess it was a set up by the parents o.O

Asked by his father Richard Heene why he had not come out of his hiding place as the tension mounted, Falcon replied: "You guys said that we did this for the show."

I wonder if the police and others who were involved were in it or not :-?
Tsukuyomi

Postby Sanji07 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:54 pm

I'm glad to hear Falcon's okay. ^^
[color="SeaGreen"]@)}[/color][color="black"]~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature
Servant of: Hypersocks-the leader of extrolling hyperness! ^-^
I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and are not scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Sanji07

Postby Roy Mustang » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:07 pm

Tsukuyomi wrote:I wonder if the police and others who were involved were in it or not :-?

Police couldn't be in on it. They are not going to be involved in a hoax as they would be fired for doing so and waste taxpayers money for emergency vehicles.

Again, they would be fried by the state, if they were involved in anyway.

A quote from the Sheriff

"Sheriff Jim Alderen says the authorities "believe at this time that it's a real event." He tells reporters that officers intend to speak to interview the family, but is waiting until events calm down and they get over their exhaustion."

The father could be fined a lot of money for invading FAA airspace, and for dragging out all the emergency vehicles.

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Red"]Col. Roy Mustang[/color][/font]
Roy Mustang

Postby wildpurplechild » Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:35 pm

I saw on the news when the balloon got away, the father yelled and swore at his wife, who, as far as I can see, didn't deserve it. He was quite controlling and mean on Wifeswap too.
Heads up, I don't go on this site much these days...
The King is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. Psalm 45:11
wildpurplechild

Return to General