Anime Weekend Atlanta/AWA Mini-report.

Talk about anything in here.

Anime Weekend Atlanta/AWA Mini-report.

Postby Fidge » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:57 pm

WOAHHEY.
I'm back from the dead.
I'm here to tell you guys how epically awesome AWA was this year and I encourage you to go to any anime con you can I you have the chance. Some epic things happened like PikaBellaChu (girl who broke the record for having the biggest collection of Pokemon stuff) getting engaged during her Pokemon panel session (I had to be there).
Her boyfriend got on his knee and opened up a Pokeball and there was a ring inside lol. D: I almost cried it was so cute.

Vic (the fellow who voices Edward in FMA) was there and hosted some sort of Sunday morning worship thingy (I do believe) but I didn't go cause I didn't know what it was at the time. XD; Fail. But he was there! Everybody there loves Vic!!

Little Kuriboh made an appearance as well (the creator of the epically awesome YuGiOh Abridged series) and I gave him a big squishy hug and asked him to voice from Bandit Keith (IN AMERICA) for me and that made me happy.

THERE WAS A CAPTAIN FALCON. AND A SOLID SNAKE WITH A GIANT BOX. AND A LUCKY STAR GROUP. AND AN AXIS POWERS GROUP HOLYCOW. A-AND AN EARTHBOUND GROUP OF NESS, PAULA, JEFF AND POO. ;o; SO AWESOMMMME. gjdshgjdsgdsfgsghmieows.
Plus a bunch of others. D: but those were lime my favs.. along with all the Pokemon cosplayers.

It was my first con and time cosplaying. I picked Wallace from Pokemon Emerald and surprisingly.. people recognized me. I even got asked for a hug from a girl who said that I was her favorite character. :'D It was sweet.

I bought stuff. I squealed over cosplayers.

I'm broke now. My feet hurt.
And it's great.
  • [font="Book Antiqua"]schizoed.deviantart.com[/font]
    [font="Book Antiqua"]That is all you need to know, young squire.[/font]
Fidge

Postby Arya Raiin » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:00 pm

L-U-C-K-Y!!!! I think I missed the one that happens in my state Waaaahhh!
PikaBellaChu... I think I watched an interview about her!
Arya Raiin

Postby RidleyofZebes » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:38 pm

*has a pic of the PikaBellaChu Volkswagon now*

Dude... did anyone there catch the giant line of Caramelldancers Saturday? XD how many were there, like... 500? I was in the middle of it. first time i've ever been forced to run up a down escalator. XD btw... the 2 guys who started it were the guys i went with. XD my cousin and his friend. Also... I have a vid of LittleKuriboh Caramelldansen. O.O

XD We played that Caramelldansen so many times... and Ghost Nappa... o.o have a vid of a Ghostbuster dancing to that, actually. It's on my cousin's camera, tho.

Oh, and yes... Vic and Kate's sermon was awesome. That guy has almost identical ideals as my youth pastor. After it was over, I actually heard Vic recommend the Christian Anime Alliance to someone he was talking to!

Vic was also looking for LittleKuroboh. Does anyone know if he ever found him?
~Ridley [color="Green"] ;)
[/color]
[font="Arial Black"][color="Red"]My [color="Red"]deviantART[/color][/color][/font] | [font="Arial Black"][color="Red"]My [color="Red"]YouTube[/color][/color][/font]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~~[color="Yellow"]AKA: DarkwaterhHealer~~~[/color]
Even when lurking, I am with you in spirit...

Another Sane Sig brought to you by MOES.
RidleyofZebes

Postby KagayakiWashi » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:46 pm

Now clean up the mess you made downstairs creating your costume before someone steps on a needle!
"To be a good listener, you must acquire a musical culture...you must be familiar with the history and development of music, you must listen...to receive music you have to open your ears and wait for the music, you must believe that it is something you need ...to listen is an effort, and just to hear has no merit. A duck hears also." - Igor Stravinsky
Are you hurting? Struggling with something? Need an ear? Check out The Hopeline! https://www.thehopeline.com/CSDefault.aspx
The Blog! http://kagayakiwashi.livejournal.com/
KagayakiWashi

Location: Constantly chasing the dragonfly of love....or something like that

Postby Tsukuyomi » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:54 pm

KagayakiWashi (post: 1346762) wrote:Now clean up the mess you made downstairs creating your costume before someone steps on a needle!

Lol, Big Brother has spoken D:<

Lol, I can almost hear your energetic voice reading this post ^___^ I'm glad you had fun and I hope you took pics 8D
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Fidge » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:21 pm

Yeah! I did the giant Caramelldansen too! We were behind that crazy James from Team Rocket who kept trying to steal everybody's Pikachu stuff. We joined like at the very end though.

That is awesome. I heard noise and I was like: HOOOWHAA? Where is that coming from!? And sure enough it was Caramelldansen parade. XD lol yayyy! That's sweet your friends started that!

And yes, Vic did find Little Kuriboh! He was afraid Vic was mad at him for mocking him in a video, but when Vic found him he said that his video was awesome and he was hilarious. XD yay Vic for being epic!!

The next con I wanna go to is Atlanta Anime Day in a month. :3

D:< and lol big brother why should you care you're moving out now.
  • [font="Book Antiqua"]schizoed.deviantart.com[/font]
    [font="Book Antiqua"]That is all you need to know, young squire.[/font]
Fidge

Postby GeneD » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:06 pm

Sounds like you had an awesome time. I'd love to meet LittleKuriboh, dude's my hero.
I don't know what broke to make you like this, but I must be broken too if I'm standing here praising your destructiveness. -Rock (Black Lagoon)

As I had encountered kindness, I wanted to be kind myself. -Takashi Natsume (Natsume's Book of Friends)

MAL
Twitter
MOES: Promoting sane sigs.
GeneD

Postby jadeTheshade » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:30 pm

someone should put up pics of this for those who didn't get to go *hinthint*...>.>
[font="Book Antiqua"]two roads diverged in a wood and i
took the one less traveled by
and that has made all the difference
-Robert F[color="black"][color="Blue"][/color][/color]rost[/font]
jadeTheshade

Return to General