Power Mushroom Radishes

Talk about anything in here.

Power Mushroom Radishes

Postby SnoringFrog » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:38 pm

http://lifehacker.com/5353008/turn-a-radish-into-a-power+up-mushroom-in-seconds

After seeing this, I realized that if we found a green food that could be styled similar, we could probably develop a fruit/veggie bar that was entirely mario themed, or at least a food bar that looked like the game's items lol.
UC Pseudonym wrote:For a while I wasn't sure how to answer this, and then I thought "What would Batman do?" Excuse me while I find a warehouse with a skylight...
[SIZE="7"][color="MediumTurquoise"]Cobalt Figure 8[/color][/SIZE]
DeviantArt || Myspace || Facebook || Greasemonkey Scripts || Stylish Userstyles
SnoringFrog

Postby Mr. Hat'n'Clogs » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:04 pm

Dude, that's pretty sweet. Except for the fact that if you wanted to eat it you'd have to eat a radish.
Mr. Hat'n'Clogs

Postby SnoringFrog » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:38 pm

Mr. Hat'n'Clogs (post: 1344264) wrote:Dude, that's pretty sweet. Except for the fact that if you wanted to eat it you'd have to eat a radish.

Yeah, that is a bit of a downfall. On top of that you have to deal with being bummed about not getting bigger too...
UC Pseudonym wrote:For a while I wasn't sure how to answer this, and then I thought "What would Batman do?" Excuse me while I find a warehouse with a skylight...
[SIZE="7"][color="MediumTurquoise"]Cobalt Figure 8[/color][/SIZE]
DeviantArt || Myspace || Facebook || Greasemonkey Scripts || Stylish Userstyles
SnoringFrog

Postby Dante » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:05 pm

Yeah, that is a bit of a downfall. On top of that you have to deal with being bummed about not getting bigger too...

True, but to solve both of these problems, learn from the butter thread... simply deep fry that shroom and suddenly it "might" taste "better" and with enough of them you'll grow "bigger" too. (Not garunteed to affect your vertical and horizontal size with equality, product results may vary, do not make the mushrooms angry with you)
FKA Pascal
Dante

Return to General