Weirdest/scariest dreams?

Talk about anything in here.

Postby KeybladeWarrior » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:25 pm

I can't describe some of my dreams due to their content.

I can recall a weird dream that I had when I was about six or seven years old. I was in a movie theater watching some movie. I turn my head toward the back wall and see some huge sign. The word is surrounded by huge clear blubs and smaller ones form the letters. I don't recall the exact word or phrase or even if the words were made from bulbs. I just remember the location and sign border.
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All
The CAA Moderators.

"YEAH TOAST! TOCAA!"
KeybladeWarrior

Postby Lilac#18 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:22 pm

I had a couple of weird dreams a few weeks ago. The first dream, I had a corn on the cob that had egg yokes in it and I squeezed it on these hot dogs and put them in the oven. The second dream, I was watching I Dream of Jeannie and it was going from color to black and white every 5 or 6 seconds.
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby Makachop^^128 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:32 pm

I don't know if this is weird but I always have dreams that my family is just falling apart, you know? like parents having affairs and brother doing drugs and stuff.
weird right? lol
"We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."-Mal

http://www.facebook.com/ShaylaChan

http://www.shelfari.com/shaylabot
http://myanimelist.net/profile/ShaylaBot
Makachop^^128

Postby sstohru » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:18 am

Dude I had this weird dream that I was teaming up (and fighting against) different versions of myself, like from alternate universes and stuff! Some of it was pretty disturbing, like the last version of myself that I fought was like a killer. I won't go into detail about how gory it was though. Lol I think I should lay off the comic books for a while!
sstohru

Postby Makachop^^128 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:53 pm

sstohru (post: 1346061) wrote:Dude I had this weird dream that I was teaming up (and fighting against) different versions of myself, like from alternate universes and stuff! Some of it was pretty disturbing, like the last version of myself that I fought was like a killer. I won't go into detail about how gory it was though. Lol I think I should lay off the comic books for a while!

wow sounds like a anime ^^
"We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."-Mal

http://www.facebook.com/ShaylaChan

http://www.shelfari.com/shaylabot
http://myanimelist.net/profile/ShaylaBot
Makachop^^128

x.x

Postby Sebastian Michaelis » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:00 pm

I rarely dream if ever. When I do I tend not to remember them but the weirdest one I can recall was after I had watched a scary movie, something about termites. I had a nightmare that I was eaten alive from inside out by them and I woke up in a cold sweat x.x
I am simply one hell of a butler-FKA MajorArmstrong-
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA moderators
Sebastian Michaelis

Postby Robin Firedrake » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:20 am

^ Woah... That's pretty freaky. X3

I just remembered a dream I had a while back, when I found a drawing I made of the main object in it. It starts out... I was in a dark back alleyway. Just looking upwards for no particular reason. Not doing anything. When suddenly.... I step on something. I look down, and it's a really freaky looking mask. Blank, except for strangely colored tendril like designs around the edges of any of the openings on the mask. I knew it was magic right away. One, because the tendrils were moving, and two, because the thing talked to me. It whispered plenty of gibberish, but one word actually made ( a little) sense. "Morpheus" it said, and then I knew what to call it. I held it up and looked at it... And almost put it back down. Except it said "Accept the power of Morpheus, but forever live disfigured." and flew onto my face. I tried to pull it off. Wouldn't come off. I figured that's what it meant by "be disfigured forever". Okay, I thought. I've got the bad, what about the good? I look up.... And a videogame-like menu appeared in the air in front of me. There were a bunch of pictures of strange monsters, with their names underneath them. I didn't bother reading, or even looking for a cool looking monster. I wanted to test my power, an knew how to use it. I touched the picture of something that looked like a werewolf except with scales along it's back and an alligators tail. Then... I went through a long and painful process. I looked up into a mirror (Don't ask how it got there. This is a dream.) half expecting half hoping the mask would be gone. I didn't feel anything... But the fur on my new face? Colored just the same as the mask was. The tendrils were moving and everything. I willed the weird menu to appear again and turned into monster after monster. Each one still had the mask's design on it's face. The dream stopped there... Or at least fast forwarded to me as an adult, still wearing the mask and being hailed as some sort of superhero. There was a party and everything. Then suddenly, a monster I can only describe as all of HP lovecraft's monsters thrown together, crashed through the wall, looked at me, and ran off. I gave chase and... Woke up. Don't you just hate it when dreams end before the good part?
Robin Firedrake

Postby Tsukuyomi » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:46 pm

I don't usually have nightmares, but once in a while I do.. Or, even just creepy vibe ones, but not nightmare-ish :-?

I had one on Monday. The setting was me sleeping in bed. It was much like the scene in real life so it was kinda hard to distinguish between real life and my dream towards the beginning xD

I was sleeping in bed. My eyes started to flicker open and closed. Nothing was there at first. I repeated this two or three more times and when I opened my eyes.. There was a man man dressed in all black with a hat standing at the side of my bed o_o He didn't do anything, but gave off the creepiest vibes x_x

I willed him away a couple of times, but he wouldn't go away right away O.O Then, I prayed for him to disappeared.. That seemed to do the trick 8)

I couldn't see his face.. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing O.O; The black of his suit was kinda faded alittle, but still black :-? Once I thought of it (after I came out of the dream), he kinda reminded me of Alucard from Hellsing (but with no face and dressed all in black) XDD

One of my dream themes is where the lights don't work around the house and creepy stuff starts to happen ~(O_O)~ I had one of those today o_o

I was on the computer talking to friends. I had to go get a drink from the kitchen, but the lights wouldn't work.. None of them at all O.O I ran into my mom's room. Which, my niece was already in there as well,"Did all the power/lights go off?" In the back round, you can hear my music coming from the computer ~(O_O)~

The music from the computer is easily explained. I usually have music playing while I sleep ^^ Too much quiet is kinda scary to me, so I put my cd player on so it'll repeat the cd once it's over ^^ Soo, the song that was playing during that time of the dream seeped into my dream XDD Which, was just on now (Come Back To Me by Hikaru Utada) XDDD
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Sebastian Michaelis » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:16 pm

There was one ep or OVA where alucard was dressed in all black not sure if you saw it or not :P or if you watch Hellsing, just thought I would bring it up :sweat:

O and I am liking this community more by the passing days ^^
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Sebastian Michaelis

Postby Tsukuyomi » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:24 pm

Glad to hear it :) It looks like you're getting accustomed to forum life ^^

Oh, I didn't know that XDD I watched alitlte of Hellsing, but I don't think I made it that far in the series to see that XDDD
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby ashfire » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:49 pm

One I had this morning was kind of crazy. I was dreaming I was driving a Bobcat skid loader on the side of a highway pushing things out of my way and dodging machines bigger than mine. Well I am going along and then I start driving through a store until the Bobcat stops. Well the Bobcat is electric powered and has to be charged. I am being followed by a Doberman pinscher wearing a backpack with the charger cord in it so I start digging in the backpack for the cord to charge up the Bobcat. Thats how far my dream went.
ashfire

Postby thisiskris89 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:36 pm

a few years ago i had a very troubling dream that still bothers me today...
i dreamt i was standing in a dark bedroom(as like a disembodied mind or something)...
im facing a bathroom,the light is the only one entering the room...
there is a pregnant woman coming out...theres a man with a crowbarwaiting at the door frame(like around the corner of the door)...i know he's gonna kill her but i try to scream but nothing comes out...that still bothers me...
i float like a cloud and sting like a paper cut!:thumb:
thisiskris89

Postby Arya Raiin » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:29 pm

sstohru (post: 1346061) wrote:Dude I had this weird dream that I was teaming up (and fighting against) different versions of myself, like from alternate universes and stuff! Some of it was pretty disturbing, like the last version of myself that I fought was like a killer. I won't go into detail about how gory it was though. Lol I think I should lay off the comic books for a while!

I had a dream like that... and they were all my bad qualities too, I think there were five. We all had a sword and we fought for a long time. In the end I K.Oed them all, but lost so much blood that I collapsed. When I woke-up I was sweating.

[quote="Robin Firedrake (post: 1347161) Don't you just hate it when dreams end before the good part?[/QUOTE"]

Ugh, YES! Which reminds me of a dream that actually ended when I wanted it to.

I was basically in the Dragon Drive world and I had entered the game and had Chibi with me. I transformed him into this massive winged dragon and went around crushing everyone elses dragons. Finally I ran into the champ and he destroyed us. I didn't want to go through the humiliation of loosing to him, and I woke-up.

Also, recent nightmare:

I was fighting a man who had killed a bunch of my buddies. I went at him with a machine gun and starting blasting at him, but he always duck for cover. Finally, he came at me once I was out of bullets. He began to slash at me with his sword and managed to wound me pretty bad... then the next thing I knew I had a sword too, so we went into a fierce sword fight. I finally collapsed, worn out and critically wounded. Then, one of my friends who hadn't been killed appeared and tackled the guy, flipped him and pinned him to the ground. I saw the guy suddenly grab a knife and slash my friends throat... and he collapsed. I woke up also crying. :wow!:
Arya Raiin

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:12 pm

Oh my word! How graphic! I'm so sorry, Miss Ayra. Maybe it was something you ate that evening. I know spicy foods can cause strange dreams like that...

I don't have many scary dreams, but here is an interesting one:
A month ago I had a dream where I saw different images that represented something spiritual...I forget what. But in the dream, I saw a tree sitting on fire. In the middle of its branches was a large golden ring; from that ring the branches became clouds.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby wildpurplechild » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:18 pm

Sometimes I have dreams about all or a lot of my teeth falling out. Once I had one were my front teeth were crooked, and there was a gap. Why do I dream about teeth?
Heads up, I don't go on this site much these days...
The King is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. Psalm 45:11
wildpurplechild

Postby Arya Raiin » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:39 pm

You brush your teeth every evening, right? Just kidding! ;)
Arya Raiin

Postby goldenspines » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:39 pm

wildpurplechild (post: 1347646) wrote:Sometimes I have dreams about all or a lot of my teeth falling out. Once I had one were my front teeth were crooked, and there was a gap. Why do I dream about teeth?

Have you had much dental work done in your life?

Of course, that may just be me. Some of my worst nightmares involve teeth falling out or cracking; but it seems like a given since my teeth have been messed with and twisted around since I was 7.
goldenspines

Postby wildpurplechild » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:45 pm

[quote="goldenspines (post: 1347654)"]Have you had much dental work done in your life?

Of course, that may just be me. Some of my worst nightmares involve teeth falling out or cracking]

Not often. I do brush my teeth every night. :grin: Maybe it's because i like having loose teeth. Or my dreams are just random.
Heads up, I don't go on this site much these days...
The King is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. Psalm 45:11
wildpurplechild

Postby RobinSena » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:02 pm

[quote="goldenspines (post: 1347654)"]Have you had much dental work done in your life?

Of course, that may just be me. Some of my worst nightmares involve teeth falling out or cracking]
THIS.

I generally don't have (or at least remember) bad dreams, but the type that I have most often involves my teeth. >.< I've had various types of metal dental work in my mouth from the ages of 6 to 15, then my wisdom teeth removed, so I'm pretty sure that's the cause of the dreams.
FKA: ChurchPunk[SIZE="1"]
MOES: Sig. Or sig not. There is no scroll.
[/SIZE]
RobinSena

Postby Tsukuyomi » Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:11 pm

thisiskris89 (post: 1347441) wrote:a few years ago i had a very troubling dream that still bothers me today...
i dreamt i was standing in a dark bedroom(as like a disembodied mind or something)...
im facing a bathroom,the light is the only one entering the room...
there is a pregnant woman coming out...theres a man with a crowbarwaiting at the door frame(like around the corner of the door)...i know he's gonna kill her but i try to scream but nothing comes out...that still bothers me...

Asdfjkl, just picturing that is kinda disturbing X__X

Do you remember anything that may have caused the dream o.o?
Tsukuyomi

Postby Nate » Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:59 pm

wildpurplechild wrote:Sometimes I have dreams about all or a lot of my teeth falling out. Once I had one were my front teeth were crooked, and there was a gap. Why do I dream about teeth?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd9Yibf_UXE

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Htom Sirveaux » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:22 am

I had a gamer geek dream the other night.

It started out as a live "team deathmatch" type thing, I was with a bunch of Spartans from Halo, and whatshisname, the black guy. We were in a series of grey cement or stone corridors with doors in several places, like Wolfenstein 3D, but without the swastikas and paintings of Der Fuhrer on the walls. But every few minutes, the lights would dim and things would go fuzzy for a moment, then the doors would be affected so that if you went in one, you'd come out the last door you went through. Like some sort of quantum-loopy-thing. It would last about a minute and then things would return to normal.

Anyway, I made it (alone) through the last door and found myself on the second floor of the atrium at work. It (or at least the dream version of it) was a large, squarish space where about three-quarters of the floor was cut out and the hole rimmed by waist-high, solid wood paneling. So basically, a four-sided walkway. If you looked through the hole, you could see the first floor. I needed to get to the door at the far corner, and who's there guarding it but my lovable old pal and recurring "dream guest star" Pyramid Head (movie makeover version this time). So I had to lure him over, keep low behind the paneling and sneak around to the far door before the "loop" effect started again, because if it did I'd end up coming out right in front of him. I just barely made it through. One thing about Pyramid Head, luckily the Great Knife makes his movements slow and cumbersome.
If this post seems too utterly absurd or ridiculous to be taken seriously, don't. :)
Htom Sirveaux

Postby thisiskris89 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:57 am

Tsukuyomi (post: 1347678) wrote:Asdfjkl, just picturing that is kinda disturbing X__X

Do you remember anything that may have caused the dream o.o?

well i have a very strong desire to be a wife and mother,ive had many dreams about children and prenancy and stuff

hey ive dreamt about my teeth falling out too!
thisiskris89

Postby Tsukuyomi » Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:53 pm

thisiskris89 (post: 1347719) wrote:well i have a very strong desire to be a wife and mother,ive had many dreams about children and prenancy and stuff

hey ive dreamt about my teeth falling out too!

Awww, that's sweet ^^ Not the man killer part though (wonder where that part came from) O.O

I've had dreams where my tooth is loose and it's like,"Nooooooooo :O", but then I'll wake up and fiddle around with my tongue to make sure all my teeth are there xDDD;;

I had a dream where I was washing my face. I remember doing the hand movements in my sleep as if I was turning on the water.. I'm glad no one saw that xDDD;;
Tsukuyomi

Postby thisiskris89 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:59 pm

yeah i do that with my teeth too!*laughs*
man i hate dreams where i feel pain!now those are freaky...
thisiskris89

Postby Lilac#18 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:05 pm

I use to have dreams that my teeth are falling out too. Those dreams use to happen to me everyday and now it stopped. The last time I had those dreams were months ago.
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby Dante » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:12 pm

I had a dream last night, I was in a mansion that was thought to be evil and this family I was with moved in there (they weren't my family... I was some kind of butler or something... go figure a physics butler). Then, there was this one room called the relativity room (don't even ask, I apparently do too much physics) and all around the house to ward off evil they had placed crucifixes and pictures of Jesus what not... but in that room after the first day we went in and everything was removed.

The girl in the family was terrified, but somehow felt the need to make sure more then ever to place religious objects in the room. She even pulled a cross that was molded into the wall off and placed it in there... The next day, everyone had a weird feeling... like something was wrong in the entire house. We went from place to place checking, but everything was normal... and then it hit us all at once, THE RELATIVITY ROOM! We rushed upstairs and sure enough the crucifix (which was made of some rather fancy materials now that I think about it) was stolen! O_O

But then suddenly the girl in the family (although she was about 17) smiled a wry smile and turned, kneeling down and found a thin almost invisible wire, called her dog and started following the wire. Immidiately everyone knew what she had done, she had taken and attached a wire to the crucifix so that if it was stolen again she could follow it. Doing this she left the house and went down the block and into the city before coming to the slums were she found that it was stolen by another homeless girl who needed it to buy food... then there was song and dance, it was implied that she took the girl in to live with them as part of the family and it was happy ending and... my alarm clock was about to go off 1 minute later so my mind woke me up. I REALLY hate my alarm clock, so I'll even interrupt a dream to kill it before it goes off.

That was last nights really weird dream.
FKA Pascal
Dante

x.x

Postby Sebastian Michaelis » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:51 pm

Once I went to sleep really hungry, And had a nightmare about being in a Bakery with my legs melted and i was stuck in the center of the bakery not able to reach anything and i was really hungry in the dream as well this might have to do with the night before we had cake besides that after i woke up i wanted to have cake but to my suprise it was all gone v.v dad ate it
Sebastian Michaelis

Postby Angel Tifa » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:29 am

Aww man, I'm not even gonna say my scariest dreams here, because it will probably just freak everyone out, knowing how my freakiest dreams are EXACTLY like the scariest horror films ever made =/. Also likewise to some of the other posters have said here, the details of the dreams would not be suitable to discuss on most forums, let alone this one.

Not in detail (again because of it's content), but I will mention a recent scary dream I have had last week. I had a dream about Pyramid Head (any Silent Hill fan knows who he is) and I was basically avoiding him XD.
[color="Purple"]God Is Good All The Time :angel:![/color]
Angel Tifa

Postby Tsukuyomi » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:32 am

Lilac#18 (post: 1347736) wrote:I use to have dreams that my teeth are falling out too. Those dreams use to happen to me everyday and now it stopped. The last time I had those dreams were months ago.

Oh wow, do you know what might of stopped them ^^?

@Silent: Oh wow. that must've been creepy to have your legs all melty like T__T;

@Pascal: That's.. interesting XDD I'm glad all ended well though ^^

I find that when my mind waks me up, it means the dream is over ^^ Or, I'll go back to sleep and try to continue it XDD, but it always ends up going a totally different and strange way, so yeah.. XDDD;
Tsukuyomi

Previous Next

Return to General