Short Quiz!

Talk about anything in here.

Short Quiz!

Postby HondaTooru » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:43 pm

1) If you could be any anime character, who would it be? O_o
2) Other than watching anime, what are your hobbies?
3) Name one of your best qualities.
4) Favorite singer or band?
5) Something the others here at CAA probably don't know about you?

Keep it real, folks! And if you seriously can't think of an answer, just replace that particular question with some other interesting tidbit. ;)

My answers:

1) Tooru/Tohru (duh!), because she's totally cute and has a sweet personality!
2) Doodling, reading (especially Christian romance and Apologetics), Beading, Gaming (when I can afford it) & wasting hours upon hours on Youtube.
3) I'm very empathetic and can easily relate to people.
4) Tie between Josh Groban & Michael Bublé
5) I chew ice almost obsessively. I bought the Ultimate Chopper just so I could pulverize it to a snow consistency and that's my favorite snack in the whole world.
[align=center][align=left][color=Plum]Autumn アータム / Aki [/color] (I respond to both.) :angel:[color=MediumTurquoise][size=84]
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
[/color][/SIZE]- Ralph Waldo Emerson

[font=book antiqua][/font]
[color=PaleTurquoise]Friends, some of us have money and some of us have talent. All of us have blood [color=PaleTurquoise]and [/color]time.[/color]
Image Find your nearest blood donation center by clicking HERE.
[color=Plum]Image Sign up to find local volunteer[/color] opportunities HERE. Remember, volunteer opportunities have a wide range of time commitments. Even if you can only spare a few hours per month, there might be an organization out there who needs you!

[/align]
[/align]
HondaTooru

Postby Anystazya » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:06 am

Hm, cool ^^

1) I think I might like to be...Winry from FMA...because she's a good friend to the brothers, but also has a tomboy side that is really cool...(although, I'd also like to be Sonia Greenwood, who is the girl in my avi, but technically she's from a webmanga...still, she's really cool-a gamer and a Christian!)
2) well...I write, draw, do karate, play piano, read...I try to spend as much time in the Word and talking to God as possible...I do a bunch of school sports,
3) I don't like questions like these >___< buuuut...friendly? ^___^'
4) I like a bunch of different artists...I'll have quirky Iranian pop next to American hard rock with deep messages next to sing-your-heart-out Christian worship...so it's kinda hard to pinpoint just one...can I just leave it at that? :sweat:
5) I used to get really depressed over everything, and there were points where I just felt like running away...but then I remembered that I promised when I was like, 3 or 4, after I ran away looking for my parents when we had a babysitter (lol), that I'd never run away again. :D (I seriously couldn't think of anything for this one >__<)
[color="Plum"]Do not let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good. - Job 40:2 NLT[/color]

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color] [color="Purple"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]

[color="DarkOrchid"]~Anystazya~[/color]
Anystazya

Postby Bobtheduck » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:09 am

1) If you could be any anime character, who would it be?

If I could BE any anime character? Hmm... I've said I'd be a background character in Sailormoon... Because they won't be killed... EVER... The worst would be a male Villain, though, because they're pretty much screwed.

Hiking, gaming, writing

That's classified.

Waterdeep

That's classified. Maybe that I've been watching a lot of Haruhi lately? no, you probably guessed that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Postby HondaTooru » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:17 am

Classified?! Come on, Bob! You can open up to us! Inquiring minds want to know!!!!
>_<
[align=center][align=left][color=Plum]Autumn アータム / Aki [/color] (I respond to both.) :angel:[color=MediumTurquoise][size=84]
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

[color=PaleTurquoise]Friends, some of us have money and some of us have talent. All of us have blood [color=PaleTurquoise]and [/color]time.[/color]
[color=Plum]Image Sign up to find local volunteer[/color] opportunities HERE. Remember, volunteer opportunities have a wide range of time commitments. Even if you can only spare a few hours per month, there might be an organization out there who needs you!

[/align]
[/align]
HondaTooru

Postby Tsukuyomi » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:28 am

Gah, this one is a tricky one (already o.o?). I would have to say... Miaka Yuki from Fushigi Yugi 8D

Listening to music and nethopping on the interwebz (talkin' to mah peeps) \o.o/

Ummmm... I'm nice ^______^?

Hikaru Utada <33

I'm very emotional.. More so then just the emotes I use :P
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Squeakmaster » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:39 am

Definitely Sora, from Digimon. She's so awesome!

I LOVE music. I find that it's soooo easy to just lose yourself in a good song, to let go of the sorrows you've been holding on to for years, to just forget the world, if only for a few minutes... music can be so powerful, it's pretty unbelievable.

I always set my standards high, and because of it, I'm always striving to be better. If I don't meet my expectations, I feel as though I've failed everyone else's.

Rascal Flatts, definitely. LOVE them SOOOOO much. But Casting Crowns is in a close second.

I love learning new languages (I'd really love to learn Italian and Japanese!), and will be in German 3 next school year. Also, though I already play Clarinet in the school band, I'd love to learn to play Trumpet, Violin, Acoustic, Bass, and Electric Guitar, Piano... the list goes on and on.
[color="Lime"]To ten million fireflies,
I'm wierd cause I hate good byes,
I got misty eyes as they said farewell...
Fireflies - Owl City
Everyone complains about how mainstream they are, but...they're still amazing.
[/color]
Squeakmaster

Postby Gelka » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:46 am

um.....

1) I'd be Temari from Naruto. (Her fan is soooo cool. >.<)

2) I like to draw. ^^

3) I'm good at listening to others. ^^

4) I'd have to say my all time fave. band is Toy Box.

5) I'm insomniatic.
That Dude (post: 1385194) wrote:When God made Gelka, he decided to mix bubbles, rainbows, sharks, cupcakes, chocolate chips, puppies, kitties, and fun all into one bunch.

[color="Pink"]chatbot 01:50 - Wind asks, how does Gelka look Squished???
My answer: O.O[/color]
Gelka

Postby wildpurplechild » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:23 am

1) Hinata from Naruto she's shy but also really strong when she needs to be.
2) Drawing, reading, and taming animals (especialy kitties) =^.^=
3) I'm friendly?
4) Relient K, Hawk Nelson, and Death Cab for Cutie.
5) Listening to depressing music makes me happy O_o
wildpurplechild

Postby Davidizer13 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:43 am

1. Hiruma from Eyeshield 21. He may be a manipulative, blackmailing demon-looking thing, but man, does he look like he's having fun doing it.

2. Playing video games, playing piano/keyboard, rocks/minerals/fossils, a bit of writing and drawing.

3. My intelligence and ability to say pretty much anything at any time (This means I'm pretty susceptible to foot-in-mouth disease, if y'know what I mean.)

4. Frank Klepacki, Nobuo Uematsu/The Black Mages, JAM Project, dc Talk, and more! (Just call in the next 20 minutes! Operators are standing by.)

5. Pretty much everything, seeing that I'm new here, but specifically? I have a thing for ladies in armor, the type of armor that would actually work in combat. (...What?)
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby ADXC » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:48 am

Well, if it's allowed, Id choose detective Gumshoe from the Phoenix Wright games. It really should be made into an anime.

Playing the piano, playing video games, reading my Bible, and going onto the interwebs.

Best qualities? I doubt I have any good qualities. Maybe being meek.

Coldplay and Yanni.

This is not something that one should broadcast over a forum thread where everyone can see. So as Bob said, "That's classified."
ADXC

Postby Makachop^^128 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:20 pm

Answers
1) I would be either Nia or Kyla from Gurren lagann or Lil from ergo proxy, most likley more Nia shes my hero cuz i'm like the opposite of her and I wish I was like her.
2)Painting, MMOrpgs, Airsoft
3)idk really heh I get honesty and determination.
4)Mucc, Schoolyard heros, bacely any horror punk band.
5) I want to be a missionary to London or japan
"We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."-Mal

http://www.facebook.com/ShaylaChan

http://www.shelfari.com/shaylabot
http://myanimelist.net/profile/ShaylaBot
Makachop^^128

Postby rocklobster » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:36 pm

[quote="HondaTooru (post: 1325412)"]1) If you could be any anime character, who would it be? O_o

Keep it real, folks! And if you seriously can't think of an answer, just replace that particular question with some other interesting tidbit. ;)

1. anyone from Haibane Renmei
2. Writing stories
3. Creativity
4. B-52s
5. I learned to read very quickly. In fact, I was the first in my kindergarten class to learn how!
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby HondaTooru » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:39 pm

Squeakmaster (post: 1325445) wrote:I love learning new languages (I'd really love to learn Italian and Japanese!), and will be in German 3 next school year.

Omoshiroii desu ne! (Very interesting!) I also find the study of languages absolutely fascinating! And if you start taking Japanese classes, you'll find that your anime experience really pays off because there's a lot of expressions and basic conversation that rubs off on you without you even knowing (so long as you're watching subs, not dubs).

ADXC (post: 1325482) wrote:1) 3) Name one of your best qualities.
Best qualities? I doubt I have any good qualities. Maybe being meek.

No good qualities! Pssshh! Well for starters, I think that statement qualifies you as being humble.
;)

[/align]
[/align]
HondaTooru

Postby Sparx00 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:20 pm

Answer: I would be Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin. I get him as a result with 90% of all anime personality quizzes anyway. ^_^;;

Answer: I play music, games, read, and draw when I feel like it.

Answer: I've been told I'm nice. That counts I guess. ^_^;;

Answer: Oh my... Where to begin? XD;; My favorite bands are Kutless, Skillet, Thousand Foot Krutch, Jeremy Camp, Third Day, Casting Crowns, Newsboys, Toby Mac, Mercy Me, Pillar, Audio Adrenaline, David Crowder Band, and several others I can't think of right now. XD

Answer: ... I like cute things. -///-
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:29 pm

1)If you could be any anime character, who would it be? O_o
[color="DarkOrchid"]Hmm....somebody from Miyazaki or Takahashi.[/color]
[color="DarkOrchid"]Writing, listening to music, drawing, painting, playing jazz and concert music, and any form of chillaxing.[/color]
[color="DarkOrchid"]Ummm....I like to make people laugh....O_o[/color]
[color="DarkOrchid"]Three words: Percy Aldringe Grainger.[/color]
[color="DarkOrchid"]Let's see....hmm....well...I am double-jointed in all ten fingers.[/color]
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Paul » Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:20 am

1.) Inuyasha
2.) Fiction writing
3.) Creative writing
4.) Krystal Teichmann
5.) My current book focusses on the issue of if a cloned person can be saved or not.
"You heart is free. Have the courage to follow it." -Malcom Wallace. (Braveheart)
Paul

Postby Sae-chan » Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:13 pm

1) Tenten from Naruto! She rocks.
2) Writing, drawing, playing on the computer, and watching for men in white coats.
3) I'm awesome... Just kidding. I'm humble--but perhaps it's more like an inferiority complex...
4) At the moment? Too many to count. I like Arashi and Casting Crowns.
5) I'm a person who prefers to think rather than speak.
Sae-chan

Postby Corkyspaniel » Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:16 pm

[color="Cyan"]
1) I think I'd be Tenten from Naruto.
2) I read, play video games, watch movies, spend time with family, and am in the process of writing a book.
3) I am dedicated. If something is worth fighting for, I give it everything. (Problem is, that makes me stubborn, too. :sweat:)
4) Wow...I like a LOT of music. Probably Celtic Thunder.
5) I talk nonstop. I'm a thinker and a dreamer, but I could talk your ears off. :lol:[/color]
[color="Green"][SIZE="2"]There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.1 Corinthians 10:13, KJV[/SIZE][/color]
---
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][font="Comic Sans MS"][color="DarkOrange"][SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="4"]Believe it!!![/color][/font][/SIZE]
[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="DarkOrchid"] [SIZE="2"]~Neji/Tenten fan~[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Corkyspaniel

Postby KhakiBlueSocks » Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:33 pm

[font="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="4"]1) If you could be any anime character, who would it be? O_o

[color="RoyalBlue"]Good question...I think it would be a tossup between Yukito from "Air" and Wolfwood from "Trigun". [/color]

[color="royalblue"]Photography, definately. (Shameless plug: http://khakibluesocks.deviantart.com/) I also enjoy taking long drives and clock collecting.[/color]

[color="royalblue"]Well...I don't know...I could say my humbleness, but I don't think that would be to humble, huh? [/color]

[color="royalblue"]I'm into the old-school artists like Otis Redding, Johnny Taylor, Wilson Pickett, Ike and Tina Turner. I'm not too much into the new rap stuff, but I do love listening to the rapper Mystikal every once in a while. I also love Japanese pop music like Aya Hirano, L'Arc En Ciel, Flow...
[/color]

[color="royalblue"]That's going to be difficult...hmm...well...I actually failed first semester Algebra II my senior year of high school, causing me to retake the course in summer school and march in September instead of May.[/SIZE][/font][/color]
Joshua: Hebrew -The LORD is Salvation

" wrote:RustyClaymore 11:27 - Ah yes, Socks is the single raindrop responsible for the flood. XD

Check out my new anime review blog, "The Cajun Samurai"

http://thecajunsamurai.wordpress.com/
KhakiBlueSocks

Postby RandomBurrito » Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:02 pm

Hmmmmm.....

1. Maybe Sayuri from Beyond the Clouds. She's sweet and plays the violin
2. Drawing, writing, cooking, and more stuff :D
3. I'm a good listening, I like to help others when they need it (And God is the one who helps me help them because without Him I couldn't do it at all).
4. Leeland Mooring from Leeland.
5. Um .. I'm secretly a super hero but shhhhh, that's a secret! J/K Um I tend to buy too many T-shirts.
[SIZE="5"][color="White"]Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost! [/color][/SIZE]

[color="DarkOrchid"]@[/color][color="Green"])}~`,~[/color] [color="Yellow"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA moderators.[/color]
:hug:
RandomBurrito

Postby mysngoeshere56 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:12 pm

Umm.... Hard choice. Probably a Fruits Basket or D.N.Angel person.

Uhh.... reading, writing, drawing, singing, roleplaying, blah...

Umm.... people tell me I'm sweet and empathetic.

....Relient K w00t w00t!

Hmmmm.... I don't dance?
-Sno
mysngoeshere56

Postby Lil_Ninja » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:29 pm

Prolly Edward from Cowboy Bebop. She is awesome!! =)

Singing, reading, drawing, writing, making dolls/hats, Uh uh uh.. Ninja..Ing..
That's all I can think of ^^

Uhhh... Most people say I'm really funny.

Since I like a bazillion bands, I'll just name my favorite singer who's name is Christine Dente. Well. she's my fav' at the moment ^^ It changes often.

I'm shy and emotional XP
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby Mr. Hat'n'Clogs » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:53 pm

1) That would either be Tamaki from Ouran or Shikamaru from Naruto. Shikamaru is more like me, but dang that would be awesome to be like Tamaki. Except for the background situation.

2) Reading, playing bass, sucking at drawing and writing, and hanging out with my friends.

3) Wouldn't I need a good quality for that?

4) Relient K FTW!!! Plus this dude who led worship at the camp I went to, but no one knows him and his mad bass skills.

5)Umm, I like Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends and I need to deobsess over anime?
Mr. Hat'n'Clogs

Postby Makachop^^128 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:57 pm

Mr. Hat'n'Clogs (post: 1326792) wrote:1) That would either be Tamaki from Ouran or Shikamaru from Naruto. Shikamaru is more like me, but dang that would be awesome to be like Tamaki. Except for the background situation.

2) Reading, playing bass, sucking at drawing and writing, and hanging out with my friends.

3) Wouldn't I need a good quality for that?

4) Relient K FTW!!! Plus this dude who led worship at the camp I went to, but no one knows him and his mad bass skills.

5)Umm, I like Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends and I need to deobsess over anime?

Shikamaru is my favorite Naruto character hes so cool:sweat:
My brothers and mom tease me about it lol
"We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."-Mal

http://www.facebook.com/ShaylaChan

http://www.shelfari.com/shaylabot
http://myanimelist.net/profile/ShaylaBot
Makachop^^128

:d

Postby Dante » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:27 pm

X_x
After my own life I've realized something... Every anime character becomes who they are through a LOT of pain and will need a lot of therapy when they're done.... That stated I could probobly use a bit of therapy by the time I'M done with my young life (though I'd never except it in a million years).

That stated, if I had to be who I am now, I'd play an anime villian who ends up being befriended by the main player by the end of the show. I can't think of any off-hand, but I remember there being one in just about every other show. (Stupid main protagonists always have "Divine destinies" the villians have to actually WORK for what they get)

If I could be someone other then myself as far as "Who I am" and not my destiny/looks I'd choose one of those young happy protagonists who make a ton of friends and fight evil and can somehow blast mountains in two with their palms without obliterating themselves. It would be interesting to see destiny working for me rather then having to work to pull it all off myself X_x. So, why not, I'd play the kid from Gad Guard and skip school every day to drive my giant robot around town... I'd even work as a delivery boy so I felt I had SOME part to play in my adventure :P.

If I wanted a good life though... I'd choose Barret of FFVII. By the end of the series he's the best off if you think about it. He saves the world, he has it the most together in terms of understanding what it is to be human (from my readings on his character in the game) strikes oil (You hear him tell Cloud this over the phone in Advent Children) and has at least one member of his family left that he actually cares about. He seems to be... just a great human being all around and I'd be proud to say I played his part when when I rolled over and bit the dust!

...nani...
Physics (and physics thesis)
Programming (Science programming and Game Programming)
Mathematics
Art
RPing
Music
Writing
Philosophy
Photography
Arguing with people that are WRONG on the internet
Chatting on Skype and YIM
Talking to my parents
Riding my bike
Practicing With my Wooden Bokens
Playing RA3
Daydreaming
Sleeping
and recently I've taken up a little Theology using a text suggested by the great Peanut. It was an excellent reccomendation and I am fascinated currently by the Patriastic Period history as I read through the text.

And while it's job, I'd probobly do it if they didn't pay me just for the fun of it, teaching Physics Labs.

Self praise stinks as my mother used to say, as a result I can't think of any good qualities I have without feeling like I'm lying.

Star Salzman in his remixes for video games followed closely by Dr. Steel
http://www.ocremix.org/artist/4403/star-salzman
http://www.worlddominationtoys.com/drsteel/

The only close friends I hang out with are online, I basically live alone. I ironically don't mind this as much as I've gotten used to it over the years. Nor do I have a GF, or care to get involved in any personal relationships with anyone at this time...

They also might not know that the only two fiction books (and I'm not finished with the second one) that I've read in the last seven years or even more are Evil Genius by Katherin Jinks and Flatterland. Flatterland is the best... if you like math.

I also don't generally buy brand name sodas unless they are cheaper then the store brand... the same for basically everything else except spaggetti sauce in which case I "Might" buy Newmans because I love his version italian sausage, but no for everything else.

I don't own a car, nor do I wish I owned a car. I own a bike and ride it to every location I go, including to get groceries (I can take back 8-10 bags of groceries at time). I've stopped concerning myself about my own life so I don't always wear a helmet but I'll scold you if you care about your life to do so. Despite not owning a car and excercising WAY more then the recommended 30 minutes a day, I still weigh 245 pounds. I have to practically starve myself and torture myself in terms of eating habits along with this exercise routine to get it to 210, so if anyone calls me obese I'm gonna run 'em down!
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby ShiroiHikari » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:32 pm

Hey Pascal, you like Star Salzman too? That guy is great.

I don't know. I don't think I'd want to be an anime character at all, because they all have such crazy lives and bad stuff is happening to them all the time. XD

Reading, writing, video games (sometimes), watching movies, listening to music, taking long drives while singing, shopping, cooking (when I'm not lazy), etc.

I have a brilliant personality! Er, sorry...local television joke. Um, I guess my best quality is...I have really good taste? I don't know. XD

I go through phases, but some of my all-time favorite vocalists are Gackt, Hyde, Karen Carpenter, Michael Jackson.

- I'm kind of shy and am not really very good at conversation.
- I hate high fructose corn syrup and refuse to buy products that contain it.
- I actively boycott Viacom.
- I haven't had cable television in about five years and don't miss it much at all.
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Dante » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:03 am

Yeah, I love Star Salzman! I don't think I've watched Viacom in the past, but if I knew of anything they produced for their love of law-suits I'd probably boy-cot them too!
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby -Frail-Dreams- » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:55 am

Probably Ryuk from Death Note. So I can fly. XD

Playing guitar and piano. Reading Gods Word, praying. Writing(Music and stories.) Reading, hiking, soccer, music.

I'm (usually) not annoying?

Switchfoot!!! With The Classic Crime as a close second.

My age. Except Mr. Hat and Clogs. But he doesn't count, seeing as how he knows me in real life.
(\(\
(^_^)
(_(")(")
This rabbit is "Bread", he is called "Bread", because he is a bun-ny.
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
I love Jesus more than anything else. W00t!
I agree with Lady Kenshin, it is okay to be a fanfiction author.
-Frail-Dreams-

Postby RFC » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:59 pm

Don't know... But knowing me I'd probably end up as Duck from Princess Tutu. Yeah.... :sweat:

Writing, listening to music, reading, editing images

Friendliness. Honestly though, I can't think of anything else... :sweat:

Ack! Can't pick just one! Skillet, Pillar, Kutless, Vic Mignogna, etc.

My hair is so long it reaches all the way down my back. Really. All the way. lol :)
[color="Plum"]Jesus Freak Forever!![/color]
Proud creator of the Fakir Girls! (To visit our forum: click on the banner)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color="Pink"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~[/color] [color="Plum"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators[/color]
"MOES:You gotta know when to hold it, know when you've scrolled it."
[color="PaleGreen"]Con List: Anime L.A. 2008, Saboten Con 2009, Con-Nichiwa 2010[/color]
RFC

Return to General