Would you ever...

Talk about anything in here.

Would you ever...

Postby HondaTooru » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:55 pm

...be a contestant on the show Fear Factor?

And if so, just how much money would it take for you to eat a Madagascar Hissing Cockroach??

:eyebrow:
[align=center][align=left][color=Plum]Autumn アータム / Aki [/color] (I respond to both.) :angel:[color=MediumTurquoise][size=84]
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
[/color][/SIZE]- Ralph Waldo Emerson

[font=book antiqua][/font]
[color=PaleTurquoise]Friends, some of us have money and some of us have talent. All of us have blood [color=PaleTurquoise]and [/color]time.[/color]
Image Find your nearest blood donation center by clicking HERE.
[color=Plum]Image Sign up to find local volunteer[/color] opportunities HERE. Remember, volunteer opportunities have a wide range of time commitments. Even if you can only spare a few hours per month, there might be an organization out there who needs you!

[/align]
[/align]
HondaTooru

Postby Paul » Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:30 am

Ah no! I had enough of fear factor tuesday afternoon when I was in an accident while taking kids home on a school bus. But I would have rather eaten a Madagascar Hissing Cockroach for free rather than watching that car loose control as it headed for the bus.
"You heart is free. Have the courage to follow it." -Malcom Wallace. (Braveheart)
Paul

Postby HondaTooru » Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:22 am

Oh my gosh! That's scary! Sorry to hear about that; was anyone seriously hurt??
[align=center][align=left][color=Plum]Autumn アータム / Aki [/color] (I respond to both.) :angel:[color=MediumTurquoise][size=84]
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

[color=PaleTurquoise]Friends, some of us have money and some of us have talent. All of us have blood [color=PaleTurquoise]and [/color]time.[/color]
[color=Plum]Image Sign up to find local volunteer[/color] opportunities HERE. Remember, volunteer opportunities have a wide range of time commitments. Even if you can only spare a few hours per month, there might be an organization out there who needs you!

[/align]
[/align]
HondaTooru

Postby Paul » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:45 pm

Thankfully no. After a few days of reflecting on what had happened, I could see how God orchestrated saving the day. From the mom being late at the right time to the car bouncing off the side of the left bumper and tire, which ultimately saved the car from flipping over in a ditch. The angels were working overtime that day!

No got hurt in the bus at all and the four passengers in the first car got a few scratches. The second car that was chasing the first (they were hill jumping) just did barely escape hitting us both. All my kids on the bus was more interested in checking out the car than anything else and laughing about it.
"You heart is free. Have the courage to follow it." -Malcom Wallace. (Braveheart)
Paul

Postby HondaTooru » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:51 pm

God be praised! That's miraculous!

[/align]
[/align]
HondaTooru

Postby Ante Bellum » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:00 pm

No, not at all! Although I bet my uncle would, he already tried out for Survivor. Didn't make it though. Shame...
Ante Bellum

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:04 pm

Sorry to hear about the accident, Mr. Paul...

And to answer your question, Miss Autumn, I probably wouldn't. I have a bug phoebia. o_O
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Robin Firedrake » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:41 pm

I probably wouldn't... But if I was one it would take around $100,000 spending money and a sack of gold coins to add to me hoard.
Robin Firedrake

Return to General