Weekend Plans/Special Events

Talk about anything in here.

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:37 pm

Yes, it's Winter here in Australia, although we don't get snow.
It should be lots of fun.
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby Tsukuyomi » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:48 pm

@W4C and W4J: Heehee, have fun you two XDD Will there be a roasted piggy there :@)

@Gelka: Ooh, will the characters you posted in the Gallery Section in this manga ^^?

@TMC: Did you get anything good at the mall ^^?

@Kagayaki: How did everything go ^^?
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Anystazya » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:58 pm

Warrior 4 Jesus (post: 1322193) wrote:Yes, it's Winter here in Australia, although we don't get snow.
It should be lots of fun.

:O No snow? >____< waaaah, I love the snow! I was born in the middle of a Canadian winter...with snow! I've like, never been in a place that didn't have snow for winter ^^

Well, anyways, that's really cool! A lot of my friends, myself included, really want to go to Australia ^^ Hope it's all fun~
[color="Plum"]Do not let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good. - Job 40:2 NLT[/color]

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color] [color="Purple"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]

[color="DarkOrchid"]~Anystazya~[/color]
Anystazya

Postby Dr.Faust » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:36 pm

Gelka (post: 1321789) wrote:Lolz. I'm gonna work on my wannabe manga series. ^___^ <333333

Same here
Check out my boy's art: http://www.arttronik.com/
Dr.Faust

Postby ADXC » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:36 pm

Today, on this most special of occasions, I celebrated Father's Day with my dad by going to church(A very good message there was.), eating at Fuddrucker's(A burger restaurant), presenting my father with his gift of the three Godfather movies, and watching the movie of The Godfather(Part one.). Fortunately for us, no one in real life was "rubbed out".
ADXC

Postby Tsukuyomi » Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:15 pm

Awww, that sounds fun, ADXC ^__^ I bet he loved his gift :)
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby ADXC » Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:19 pm

Thank you very much! It was indeed "an offer he couldn't refuse."
ADXC

Postby Makachop^^128 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:37 pm

I had a weird weekend ^^
my dad picked up a hedge hiker and let him stay with us. then today he came to church with us and then we went to go see Up.
"We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."-Mal

http://www.facebook.com/ShaylaChan

http://www.shelfari.com/shaylabot
http://myanimelist.net/profile/ShaylaBot
Makachop^^128

Postby xblack_x_rosesx » Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:39 pm

HAHA! Really? That's awesome!!

I partied this weekend, then today had a bbq with the old man.
Then I studied for my diploma exams... ugh.

[SIZE="1"] You wanna sink, so I'm gonna let you. [/SIZE]

[DA hooray.]
xblack_x_rosesx

Postby Tsukuyomi » Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:08 pm

Ummm, bbq 8D~~ It's been a while since I've had bbq 8(
Tsukuyomi

Postby KagayakiWashi » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:51 am

Tsukuyomi (post: 1322199) wrote:
@Kagayaki: How did everything go ^^?

I didn't get much clothes shopping done, but I did get the eye exam, some contacts, and a battery powered charger for my iPod for the plane trip. As far as evangelizing went, my friend and I just passed out tracts to a bunch of people. Some others of our group led two people to Christ, which is pretty exciting!
After that we had ice cream/yogurt, and played Fluxx, which is an amazing card game. Then we played frisbee after the park closed and I ran into a homeless guy I had made friends with on another outreach day. I tried to help encourage him, but his situation is ust really tough.
After that, my friends and I went to Steak n' Shake. The sweet tea was heavenly.
Yesterday was Father's Day, and I enjoyed some hot and crunchy sushi rolls as well as "Thai hot" curry, which is still rolling around in my stomach. We also watched a good chunk of 24 season 4, and the Sunday night sermon was good. So, I'd say the weekend went rather well!
"To be a good listener, you must acquire a musical culture...you must be familiar with the history and development of music, you must listen...to receive music you have to open your ears and wait for the music, you must believe that it is something you need ...to listen is an effort, and just to hear has no merit. A duck hears also." - Igor Stravinsky
Are you hurting? Struggling with something? Need an ear? Check out The Hopeline! https://www.thehopeline.com/CSDefault.aspx
The Blog! http://kagayakiwashi.livejournal.com/
KagayakiWashi

Location: Constantly chasing the dragonfly of love....or something like that

Postby Htom Sirveaux » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:44 pm

Sirveaux is a happy Sirveaux! The local guitar shop down the street had their annual sale and I got a nice new guitar (a real pretty electric/acoustic Takamine). Since it was around my birthday, my parents helped me pay for it, chipping in $50. So, they pretty much paid for the case. Most of it. Still, it was a great deal for the quality of guitar it is, a little over $400. This close to Otakon I wasn't thrilled about spending that much dough, but it was the best time to buy.

I'll take a picture and put it in the Post Your Pic thread soon.
If this post seems too utterly absurd or ridiculous to be taken seriously, don't. :)
Htom Sirveaux

Postby Anystazya » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:10 pm

^^ My next week looks something like this:

I have a one-day bike trip on Tuesday with my school. On Wednesday, there's an out-of-town baseball game-thing I have to go to and play at. Thursday is my last day of school, and also awards night. Friday, I'll probably go to the graduation ceremony (although I'm not a grad XD) But there might be youth group...I haven't heard anything yet from my youth leader. Saturday, I don't think I'll be doing much...Sunday, there's church. Monday...is my little brother's last day of school, but I shouldn't be doing much other than packing...or finishing packing XD. We were going to leave out west on the 29th, but I think now that has been changed to the 30th. And well, after that, I'll be visiting family with my parents and two of my siblings (the other two have to work :P).

Well...yeah. I'm pretty sure that's it...I also have my last karate class until the fall tonight!!! I think my sempai will be leading it though, because my sensei just ran a marathon (wait...it was probably the half-marathon) yesterday...well, she gives good workouts, so it's all good! :lol:
[color="Plum"]Do not let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good. - Job 40:2 NLT[/color]

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color] [color="Purple"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]

Anystazya

Postby Tsukuyomi » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:24 pm

Oh wow, there's no room for being lbored in Any's schedule ^___^

Have lots of fun on the bike trips ^^
Tsukuyomi

Postby Anystazya » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:20 pm

haha no kidding. XP and thanks ^^

Well, I had the last karate class :) it was a lot of fun, and Sensei was still able to lead the class. We got to do this really fun flying-side-snap-kick, landing on a big, poofy mat :lol: We did a lot of kicking and kumite stuff, actually...^^ which is really fun!

I'm also going to the city after my bike trip tomorrow ^^ And, I only have one real, full day of school left, which is this Thursday ^^ because of the bike trip and baseball thing ^^ Although, on Wednesday, I'm not sure of when we'll be coming back...ah well ^^

Anystazya

4th Of July

Postby Tsukuyomi » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:29 pm

I keep losing this thread xDD;

With 4th Of July coming pretty quickly around the corner, what do you all have planned for this 4th Of July weekend ^__^?

I think I heard there's a graduation party this weekend, but I'm not entirely sure if I want to go or not ^^ I've become.. somewhat anti-social as of late XDD

Maybe, there will be a small get together with BBQ \o.o/
Tsukuyomi

Postby Anystazya » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:07 pm

lol, I won't be doing anything for the 4th of July :lol: I'll be either visiting relatives or driving to see relatives on July 1st......

On that subject, I'll be leaving tomorrow :3 And...I'm DONE!!! All those busy matters that had to do with the end of school, are DONE! XD I can enjoy my summer now! ^^

Anystazya

Postby Tsukuyomi » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:20 pm

Anystazya (post: 1324590) wrote:lol, I won't be doing anything for the 4th of July :lol: I'll be either visiting relatives or driving to see relatives on July 1st......

On that subject, I'll be leaving tomorrow :3 And...I'm DONE!!! All those busy matters that had to do with the end of school, are DONE! XD I can enjoy my summer now! ^^

Congratulations, Any ^__^

Ooh, I just heard that there's going to be a b-day party on Friday ^^ It would've been on Saturday, but I guess with it being actual 4th of July (right?) they decided to make it on Friday ^^
Tsukuyomi

Postby ChristianKitsune » Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:46 pm

I have BIG plans for the fourth of july!

Its no secret I'm a nascar fan (at least to those who talk to me.. ^^; ) but I found out last week that my dad's company got us really good tickets to a BIG race this weekend at my favorite track, Daytona International Speedway for the Coke Zero 400!

The track is a HUGE 2.5 track where the cars are like bumper to bumber for 160 laps. Lots of crazy stuffs happen at this place and I'm so jazzed to finally go!

It's a 24 hour drive from my house though ^^; but I'm halfway there right now, as I'm staying with my grandparents 8D. Only like 15 more hours to...

But I can't wait! This race is a fun one and I hope to get some autographs.
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby Sheenar » Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:45 pm

Well, there's going to be fireworks in town, so I'll probably go to that.

Other than that, I really don't have any plans...
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby Tsukuyomi » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:49 pm

Fireworks are nice 8D I've been missing out these last couple of years, though 8(

@Kitsune: Take pics if able and have lots of fun :)

The same goes for everyone ^^ Have fun and be safe :)
Tsukuyomi

Postby christianfriend » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:18 pm

:D I'll be going to a party with all my old friends from Youth Group! I'm bringing (root) beer pong stuff (Since playing it with actual beer with your church group would be weird feeling, hah, plus more expensive >.>) XD And I'm also bringing Wii sports and badmitten for fun, lol, so I'm excited! :3

I hope everyone else's plans turn out to be a blast too, have fun everyone!
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:31 pm

Phantom's plans (in order):
1.Sleep late.
2. Drink coffee
3. Prep for main meal
4. Coffee break
5. Make strawberry cake
6. Coffee and CAA break
7. Get in pool
8. Swim in said pool
9. Coffee break
10. Grill
11. Coffee break
12. Eat.
13. Get back in pool
14. Coffee break
15. Set of fireworks
16. DO NOT lose fingers or catch on fire.
17. Coffee and CAA break
18. Movies.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby ADXC » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:48 pm

@ Tsuki- You can watch the Boston Pops on TV you know.

Tomorrow I will continue watching the TW marathon, at 9 to see my city's fireworks, then go to set off our own fireworks in the country, and then come home to see the Boston Pops.
ADXC

Postby Anystazya » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:55 pm

\o.o/ I hope all you Americans have fun!!! My brother says he is going to sing the American national anthem tomorrow. I don't know why he even knows it >.< He sung it on Canada Day, too *sigh* Such a dork. I love him anyways. XD

Hm...I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing tomorrow...

Anystazya

Postby Roy Mustang » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:57 pm

ADXC wrote:@ Tsuki- You can watch the Boston Pops on TV you know.

I thought they just cut to the last 30 mins of the show. I love it, when the Boston Pops and the fireworks were on A&E as they showed all of it.

PBS has the Wash DC music and fireworks, but they only show like 15 mins of it. Bah!

[font="Book Antiqua"]
[color="Red"]
Col. Roy Mustang[/color][/font]
Roy Mustang

Postby Tsukuyomi » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:11 pm

True true, but I meant in person I've been missing out on fireworks 8D

Lol, that's quite a list you got there, Sorano ^__^ I noticed there's alot of coffee breaks :P
Tsukuyomi

Postby Roy Mustang » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 pm

Tsukuyomi wrote:Lol, that's quite a list you got there, Sorano ^__^ I noticed there's alot of coffee breaks :P

Same here, if Sorano keeps drinking a lot of coffee, I'm going to have to give her a nickname Twitchy!

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Red"]Col. Roy Mustang[/color][/font]
Roy Mustang

Postby ADXC » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:27 pm

Anystazya (post: 1325669) wrote:\o.o/ I hope all you Americans have fun!!! My brother says he is going to sing the American national anthem tomorrow. I don't know why he even knows it >.< He sung it on Canada Day, too *sigh* Such a dork. I love him anyways. XD

Hm...I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing tomorrow...

Just pray that he doesn't forget the words. I probably shouldn't mention it, but recently in this past school year a guy in my class decided to see the National Anthem for the beginning of the basketball game, and well lets just say that he had a slip up. From that point, people would remember him for that. Not in a mean way, but in kind of a funny way.

@ Onaros-Wow! Those are a lot of coffee breaks! 7 coffee breaks, oh my!
ADXC

Postby Anystazya » Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:41 am

ADXC wrote:Just pray that he doesn't forget the words. I probably shouldn't mention it, but recently in this past school year a guy in my class decided to see the National Anthem for the beginning of the basketball game, and well lets just say that he had a slip up. From that point, people would remember him for that. Not in a mean way, but in kind of a funny way.

lol...the thing is, we're Canadian XD Buuut...all we did on July 1st was drive across Alberta and parts of Saskatchewan and British Columbia :/ We did see some fire works when passing by the area of Banff, though....XD

Anystazya

Previous Next

Return to General