"I'm lonely" "K, bye!"

Talk about anything in here.

Postby Peanut » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:39 pm

Tsukuyomi (post: 1322684) wrote:I love looking over old quotes and whatnot ^^ It sometimes has me tearing though.. Thinking of the old times u_u

Yeah, I'm corny that way >8(

The cow tipping discussion will do that to people...cause its just so awesome it moves everyone to tears.
CAA's Resident Starcraft Expert

goldenspines wrote:Its only stealing if you don't get caught.
Peanut

Postby Cap'n Nick » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:56 pm

There is something with the chat that causes it to display quit messages for people who left a long time ago, so don't be worried if your presence seems to spark a mass exodus.
Cap'n Nick

Postby Kaligraphic » Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:12 pm

Cap'n Nick (post: 1323492) wrote:There is something with the chat that causes it to display quit messages for people who left a long time ago, so don't be worried if your presence seems to spark a mass exodus.

I feel simultaneously relieved that people aren't fleeing my very presence, happy that my guess as to what was happening was vaguely correct, and, as you suggest that it happens to everyone, disappointed that I am now somehow less special. ;)
The cake used to be a lie like you, but then it took a portal to the deception core.
Kaligraphic

Postby ADXC » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:08 pm

animaniac (post: 1323418) wrote:Epic Fail!

You know what? That's not very nice to Tsuki. She said that it was a Lag issue of which she had no control. There's nothing failish about reloading a chat screen. It was just a coincidental happening.
ADXC

Postby animaniac » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:11 pm

im sorry...its like a sayng where i live. all my friends and me say it when somthing funny and bad happends. ^__^
:dance:i like bannas because they have no bones:dance:
animaniac

Postby ADXC » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:15 pm

I know, I know. Maybe it's just one of the issues of talking over the internet, because maybe if I knew the tone of your voice, I may not have said anything. Im sorry but whenever I hear those words, it just reminds me of the fail and epic fail pictures that are online which are posted usually with ill intent.
ADXC

Postby MangArtist » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:14 am

Haha! XD
Don't you feel loved, Rose? :P
"Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you." (Deuteronomy 30:6)

Muh DA page.
MangArtist

Postby Ante Bellum » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:32 am

Whoa, sometimes people leave when I enter as well. But not only that, people come in and then leave right away. I need to stop scaring people away. XD
Ante Bellum

Previous

Return to General