Weekend Plans/Special Events

Talk about anything in here.

Weekend Plans/Special Events

Postby Tsukuyomi » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:50 pm

Got any special plans for this weekend or in the upcoming week (s)? Post here, and share with us how your week/weekend went!

My sister will be having a birthday party for my nephew, so I'll be just chillin' over there for a bit ^__^
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Squeakmaster » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:23 pm

Well, I got my Learner's yesterday (:D) so I'll probably be driving. After all, book smarts count for nothing on my REAL license test. Other than that, maybe I'll go swimming. :)
[color="Lime"]To ten million fireflies,
I'm wierd cause I hate good byes,
I got misty eyes as they said farewell...
Fireflies - Owl City
Everyone complains about how mainstream they are, but...they're still amazing.
[/color]
Squeakmaster

Postby ShiroiHikari » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:50 pm

Um. My stepbrother is getting married tomorrow so I'm going to that. And then my family is going to the lake on Sunday so I'm probably going to that too.
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Tsukuyomi » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:16 pm

Change of plans ^__^ I guess the birthday party got moved to Sunday ^__^
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby ShiroiHikari » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:59 pm

Yeah, they asked me to take a bunch of pictures. >_> I'm kind of nervous about that but it'll give me something to do.
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Tsukuyomi » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:14 pm

ShiroiHikari (post: 1318884) wrote:Yeah, they asked me to take a bunch of pictures. >_> I'm kind of nervous about that but it'll give me something to do.

I'm sure you'll do great :) The ones you've taken of yourself look great :) Mine always end up being uneven xD; Like, I'm always to one side or another. Rather, then in the middle 8(
Tsukuyomi

Postby Anystazya » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:19 pm

Ooh, a wedding sounds nice :)

As for myself, I just had youth group...which was really fun ^^ And this Sunday, a few kids from my youth group are leading the worship part of the service, and I get to do the signs or the actions to the songs. ^^ That's basically my weekend...other than sleeping in, which will probably be, like...8 or 9 >.< maybe later on Saturday, but...I normally get up at 6:15 - 6:30 ish...so...yeah. lol XD

^.^
[color="Plum"]Do not let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good. - Job 40:2 NLT[/color]

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color] [color="Purple"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]

[color="DarkOrchid"]~Anystazya~[/color]
Anystazya

Postby yexy » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:24 pm

Our wedding anniversary is tomorrow...:D
We're going to a nice restaurant and staying at a Victorian Bed & Breakfast. I'm excited! ^_^
"Maybe you should kiss someone nice, or lick a rock, or both."--Regina Spektor in The Ghost of Corporate Future.
yexy

Postby Anystazya » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:25 pm

Oh, happy anniversary then! ^^ I hope you have a really good day tomorrow with your husband, yexy! :D
[color="Plum"]Do not let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good. - Job 40:2 NLT[/color]

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color] [color="Purple"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]

Anystazya

Postby Tsukuyomi » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:27 pm

yexy (post: 1318892) wrote:Our wedding anniversary is tomorrow...:D
We're going to a nice restaurant and staying at a Victorian Bed & Breakfast. I'm excited! ^_^

Awww, congratulations on the momentous occasion \(^__^)/ Have lots of fun and be safe ^__^
Tsukuyomi

Postby Gabriel 9.0 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:10 am

Keep the Sabbath today, then on Sunday just chill out doing some gaming from a long week XD
Some of my favorite scriptures.

Psalm91
A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

Hebrews 4-4
1Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.
2For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.
3For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
4For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.

James 4
Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded. Grieve, mourn and wail. Change your laughter to mourning and your joy to gloom. Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.

Revelation 22:14
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
Gabriel 9.0

Postby ADXC » Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:17 pm

Went to eat with my family(my Cousin's and my Nana and Papa) at Olive Garden for my Nana's birthday. Tomorrow, I'll go to church and then we'll see what happens from there.
ADXC

Postby Warrior4Christ » Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:40 pm

Yesterday, we did a small day trip to celebrate my grandma's 95th birthday.
Then I went to the city to celebrate a friend's 20th.
Today, I'm mainly chilling and going to church in the evening. :)
Everywhere like such as, and MOES.

"Expect great things from God; attempt great things for God." - William Carey
Warrior4Christ

Location: Carefully place an additional prawn on the barbecue

Postby Tsukuyomi » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:17 pm

Ooh, that sounds fun :) How did everything go for everyone ^__^?

The birthday party was nice and relaxing ^^ It was a nice day, so the kids got to be rowdy outside XDD
Tsukuyomi

Postby Etoh*the*Greato » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:23 pm

my wedding shower and bachelor party is this weekend!!
"I do not feel obliged to believe that that same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo Galilei
ImageImageImageImage
Etoh*the*Greato

Postby Anystazya » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:31 pm

OOHHH! YAY!!! CONGRATS, ETOH!!!! ^^ GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS~!!!!

Anywho, my plans for tonight are going to youth group, where we'll be having a cookout of sorts (although, it's kinda raining and thundering outside right now :( ) and then playing capture the flag! (Hopefully ^^)

AND I GOT A HUNDRED ON A SEMESTER MATH TEST!!!!! I'd call it an exam, but it wasn't intense like all the end-of-year exams that are talked about ^___^ It's only worth 10% of our final math mark, and it was actually pretty easy...but I'm happy ^^

Next week is my last week of school! I have a one-day bike trip Tuesday, a baseball finals game on Wednesday, and my last day is Thursday! XDDD And then my family and I are leaving out west on the twenty-ninth (at least, that's when we plan on leaving :lol:)

Anystazya

Postby Tsukuyomi » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:02 pm

Awwwwwww, I'd so be there.. if I could be 8(

Have lots of fun, but not too much fun ;)

Wow, sounds like another busy week for you, Any ^^ You must be excited about your last week of school ^__^
Tsukuyomi

Postby Anystazya » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:03 pm

^^ mmhmm, and I am SOOO stoked for this summer XD

Anystazya

Postby Tsukuyomi » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:25 pm

I'd imagine ^__^

I think there's a graduation party coming up in a week or two :) Mayhaps, I'll make an appearance ^^
Tsukuyomi

Postby Themanofchrist » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:31 pm

uggghhh going to mall tomarrow
I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body and fire is my blood
I have created over a thousand blades
Unknown to death
Nor known to life
Have withstood pain to create many weapons
Yet these hands shall never hold anything
So, as I pray, "Unlimited Blade Works"
Note: The chant for Unlimited Blade Works (UBW)
Themanofchrist

Postby Makachop^^128 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:36 pm

this weekend I going to paint ^^ alot
I'm painting a squirt gun and a nerf gun to look steam punk for my brothers cosplay
"We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."-Mal

http://www.facebook.com/ShaylaChan

http://www.shelfari.com/shaylabot
http://myanimelist.net/profile/ShaylaBot
Makachop^^128

Postby Gelka » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:41 pm

Lolz. I'm gonna work on my wannabe manga series. ^___^ <333333
That Dude (post: 1385194) wrote:When God made Gelka, he decided to mix bubbles, rainbows, sharks, cupcakes, chocolate chips, puppies, kitties, and fun all into one bunch.

[color="Pink"]chatbot 01:50 - Wind asks, how does Gelka look Squished???
My answer: O.O[/color]
Gelka

Postby Makachop^^128 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:42 pm

Gelka (post: 1321789) wrote:Lolz. I'm gonna work on my wannabe manga series. ^___^ <333333

woa that cool :wow!:
"We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."-Mal

http://www.facebook.com/ShaylaChan

http://www.shelfari.com/shaylabot
http://myanimelist.net/profile/ShaylaBot
Makachop^^128

Postby Mr. Rogers » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:48 pm

Manga series, eh? Where might I read this series?
Mr. Rogers

Postby Anystazya » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:52 pm

Gelka (post: 1321789) wrote:Lolz. I'm gonna work on my wannabe manga series. ^___^ <333333

Ah, I see. XDD What's the storyline like? and the characters?

Good luck~ <3

Anystazya

Postby Gelka » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:39 am

Lol. If I get anything good down I'll post it. ^____^

It's about a vampire hunter and thank you!!!!!
That Dude (post: 1385194) wrote:When God made Gelka, he decided to mix bubbles, rainbows, sharks, cupcakes, chocolate chips, puppies, kitties, and fun all into one bunch.

[color="Pink"]chatbot 01:50 - Wind asks, how does Gelka look Squished???
My answer: O.O[/color]
Gelka

Postby KagayakiWashi » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:41 am

Order checks
Eye exam
Clothes/electronics shopping for England Trip
Evangelizing outreach downtown
Hopefully recruit my buddies to go to the greatest breakfast house in the world after evangelizing
"To be a good listener, you must acquire a musical culture...you must be familiar with the history and development of music, you must listen...to receive music you have to open your ears and wait for the music, you must believe that it is something you need ...to listen is an effort, and just to hear has no merit. A duck hears also." - Igor Stravinsky
Are you hurting? Struggling with something? Need an ear? Check out The Hopeline! https://www.thehopeline.com/CSDefault.aspx
The Blog! http://kagayakiwashi.livejournal.com/
KagayakiWashi

Location: Constantly chasing the dragonfly of love....or something like that

Postby Warrior4Christ » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:52 pm

I was going to pick up my new car this weekend, but I did it on Friday instead. :)
Tonight at church we're having a Hawaiian-themed night! In the (not-quite) middle of winter!
Everywhere like such as, and MOES.

"Expect great things from God; attempt great things for God." - William Carey
Warrior4Christ

Location: Carefully place an additional prawn on the barbecue

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:58 pm

I'm not wearing coconuts Sam!
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby Anystazya » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:20 pm

\o.o/ sounds fun ^^ waaah, and it's winter where you live??? That's neat ^^

Anystazya

Next

Return to General