Just A Way To Thank A Teacher

Talk about anything in here.

Just A Way To Thank A Teacher

Postby WhiteMage212 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:09 am

Note to the moderator and others: I'm using this only as a way to thank a teacher who will most likely find this. So please don't delete this.

Okay so here it goes...
Hey Mr. Hallman (just putting Donn Hallman in hopes you will find this), for one thing, I wanted to say your welcome for helping you lose your regret on that Wipeout tv mishap. I would though, say that I apologize for putting that picture up without your permission as my Mom got mad at me for posting the picture up without your permission(that's why I had to ask you if it offended you in any way). Of course, you probably wouldn't let me post that up even if I asked you and you probably would have taking longer to feel better for yourself(who knows how long it could have taken!?) which in the long run, would not be good for you. As a closing I would like to thank you for your hard work put into yesterdays performance at the Hilton (you did say that you lost some sleep for that!?). You have been a blessing for homeschoolers because how many times do you see a all-homeschooler marching band!? Almost never! ( By the way, the longer I look and wear the new uniform, the better it looks) So I just would like like to say thank you for all the Hard work and sacrifice you have put into the band to make it what it has come to be. That's something I have come to greatly admire you for, for all the patience you have for us even if we make you pull your hair out! And for not giving up on any one of us which has helped us to grow, mature and excel in what we do; that is what I truely admire from you. Well, that looks like that's all I have to say, but I ask you that you continue what you have worked so hard for to improve the band to it's best potential.

Sincerly, WhiteMage212(or WhiteMagik as you like to call me ^_^) I decided to do this since you have that google alert thingy. (gotta add your name one last time just in case: Donn Hallman Donn Hallman Okay, I lied, twice, just as a joke.)
In the beginning, God created HTML...- R. Zion
Men cry not for themselves, but for there comrades.-FF7 Crisis Core
"If it's not the gun that takes you down, it's the pen- myself
Know God, No fear.
If it doesn't fit, you must edIT! MOES. http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=43825[/URL].
WhiteMage212

Return to General